Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Christmas Day

Jump to newest

By *iffler 2019 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

Is anyone else wishing tomorrow would just piss off. I used to like Christmas up until 2011 now I am just a bah humbug xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

No not really I'm spending it with family and friends...hope the day goes ok for you..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why?

By *iffler 2019 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Saltash aka Fraggle Rock

"Why?"

Just personal reasons why I hate it x

over a year ago

I am a bit, I can't get into it this year. XXX

over a year ago

I love Christmas, but heard some incredibly sad news today about a lady I know and her families Christmases will forever more be tinged with sadness.

Ginger

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Is anyone else wishing tomorrow would just piss off. I used to like Christmas up until 2011 now I am just a bah humbug xx"

i did actually

my mums with my brother

my sister with her kids at their homes

my daughter in finland with my grandkids

my lover in harwich so i feel neglected

even hubby will be with my daughter cos shes being selfish

over a year ago

I really wasn’t looking forward today because I didn’t have my kids this year but actually it’s been nice, I’ve been to work and made my residents happy, I got to spend most of the day with Ads as he came to help and now we are home chilling and having a very different day to all the others over the years. We haven’t had to share food, no arguments, no ‘I’m bored’ etc, it’s been lush! (I am looking forward to next year though lol)

Geeky x

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I love christmas. Time to get together with close family and have a good time. Food and wine. I love it.

over a year ago

Although I have to say you realise who your true friends are around this time, not one single solitary text from my old ‘so called friends’ from back home, yes I could text them being the day of goodwill and all that but after a year and a half of me being the one sending the ‘how are you text’ and trying to keep the friendship alive I actually had it in my head that today it might be the day that they text me first. They’ve all been on social media etc so I think I’ve finally realised I’m the one that’s been keeping us together. I’m still me though and I’ll probably still text them to wish them a Merry Christmas, even if they can’t be bothered and considering every single one them knew that this is my first Christmas without the boys too. Still I got Ads and his family, I don’t really need anyone else.

Geeky x

Post new Message to Thread