Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you sometimes wait and see?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You know how sometimes, and this is mostly from what I have heard, you get a message from a guy (not exclusive to guys i guess), and you either ignore/delete/read but don't reply... and then you get more mail harassing you asking you why, or they get abusive etc etc...

Well I was just thinking. If you get a message from someone you do actually like the look of, their message seems ok etc. Does anyone ever leave it for a few days, just to wait and see if that person exhibits similar desperate/abusive/toy out of pram behaviour? Like a test almost?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You know how sometimes, and this is mostly from what I have heard, you get a message from a guy (not exclusive to guys i guess), and you either ignore/delete/read but don't reply... and then you get more mail harassing you asking you why, or they get abusive etc etc...

Well I was just thinking. If you get a message from someone you do actually like the look of, their message seems ok etc. Does anyone ever leave it for a few days, just to wait and see if that person exhibits similar desperate/abusive/toy out of pram behaviour? Like a test almost?"

hi dude rob ere we have both had this happen..

Forum Mod

over a year ago

No we don't

If the message seems cool and we like the look of the people sending it we'll reply

If they're gonna get pissy or abusive they'll do that whether its 1 day down the line or 4 days down the line

over a year ago

"You know how sometimes, and this is mostly from what I have heard, you get a message from a guy (not exclusive to guys i guess), and you either ignore/delete/read but don't reply... and then you get more mail harassing you asking you why, or they get abusive etc etc...

Well I was just thinking. If you get a message from someone you do actually like the look of, their message seems ok etc. Does anyone ever leave it for a few days, just to wait and see if that person exhibits similar desperate/abusive/toy out of pram behaviour? Like a test almost?"

No FFS . it's Laborious enough here.... Gettin on with gettin on is time consuming enough ... if I start performing fucking tests, research n analysis ..... jeeeeez .....like em get on with it ..... dicey ? don't dwell on it.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It's getting so bloody rare to get a decent message from someone that instantly ticks enough boxes.... I pretty much jump on them and tear their pants off!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Well I was just thinking. If you get a message from someone you do actually like the look of, their message seems ok etc. Does anyone ever leave it for a few days, just to wait and see if that person exhibits similar desperate/abusive/toy out of pram behaviour? Like a test almost?

It's getting so bloody rare to get a decent message from someone that instantly ticks enough boxes.... I pretty much jump on them and tear their pants off!"

Pmsl ...

over a year ago

Predictably - I'll tell you in a week or so

over a year ago

No. If you like them contact them. I just won't reply to one liners.

Post new Message to Thread