Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Just how different is it for you when you're wearing a condom?

Do you find it off putting to put them on or do you incorporate putting them on with play?

I like to put them on myself only so I know they're on correctly and securely

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inge61Couple
over a year ago

n/wales

weather offputing or not its what ever the lady wants

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well this one is hard for me, i hope you undertand,

i have to pad my minge out with newpsper for anyone to get some feeling, and it tends to tear the condom to peices so i quite hate condoms they need to make them stronger

over a year ago

I'd say the difference in feel must be similar for women...

As for putting them on it's hardly a killer, if you are well organised enough and have them nearby then it shouldn't make too much of a delay... no more than having to take your clothes off anyway!

Always a bit more fun if the woman knows what she's doing and can do it, have met a few who could do it with their mouth, that's always good

over a year ago

"

Always a bit more fun if the woman knows what she's doing and can do it, have met a few who could do it with their mouth, that's always good "

i tried to do that a few times, always ended up eating the fuckers

over a year ago

"well this one is hard for me, i hope you undertand,

i have to pad my minge out with newpsper for anyone to get some feeling, and it tends to tear the condom to peices so i quite hate condoms they need to make them stronger"

Have you tried lining your flue with florists oasis Kitty. You have a snug fit when dry and a good expansion and grip in the wet ... ??

over a year ago

i have to pad my minge out with newpsper for anyone to get some feeling, and it tends to tear the condom to peices so i quite hate condoms they need to make them stronger

Have you tried lining your flue with florists oasis Kitty. You have a snug fit when dry and a good expansion and grip in the wet ... ??"

oh i might try that ta x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Have you tried lining your flue with florists oasis Kitty. You have a snug fit when dry and a good expansion and grip in the wet ... ??"

LMFAO!!!

Rob just suggested a donkeys earhole but oasis sounds good too

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 13/08/09 13:46:43]

over a year ago

Have you tried lining your flue with florists oasis Kitty. You have a snug fit when dry and a good expansion and grip in the wet ... ??

LMFAO!!!

Rob just suggested a donkeys earhole but oasis sounds good too "

now a donkeys head could prb get up there and have a look

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

i have to pad my minge out with newpsper for anyone to get some feeling, and it tends to tear the condom to peices so i quite hate condoms they need to make them stronger"

lmao ...

Well they are a necessary evil for me as i am not that sensitive anyway and anything that reduces it further is a pain ..but life want meant to be easy was it ...

@HPC errrrm whispers - do you wear a uniform when you put it on LOL

Forum Mod

over a year ago

lmao ...

Well they are a necessary evil for me as i am not that sensitive anyway and anything that reduces it further is a pain ..but life want meant to be easy was it ...

@HPC errrrm whispers - do you wear a uniform when you put it on LOL"

Depends if im at work or not!!!

Oh I didnt say that out loud did I?

over a year ago

I had a relationship with a lady last year for a few months lol ... my very first... late starter me.......

and that was kinda the first time I had not used condoms for a very, very, very long time and actually didn't like it.

I think it's what you get used to.

with condoms, its getting the right size, length and WIDTH so you dont feel strangled.

as for who puts them on me.... I dinna mind ... anyone lol.. only things I demand , is they have a pulse.

xx

over a year ago

No matter who where or when this real boy just can't cream the egg wearing a condom, damn embarrassing too as I always end up on my back masturbating furiously to a female audience - oh how we all laugh

over a year ago

I can only imagine its abit like wearing wellies in the bath

over a year ago

Its different for sure.. having not worn for ohh years with your own partner you do tend to loose the sensation.. but good play is made up of so much more than just the actual shagging bit eh..... In the ideal world there'd be no need or a spray on condom lol...

I love the woman to put them on when she wants to.. Its also a good signal she's well fed up of everything else and wants the final touches lol.. but just as happy and able to put one on good and properly myself.

over a year ago

"Its different for sure.. having not worn for ohh years with your own partner you do tend to loose the sensation.. but good play is made up of so much more than just the actual shagging bit eh..... In the ideal world there'd be no need or a spray on condom lol...

I love the woman to put them on when she wants to.. Its also a good signal she's well fed up of everything else and wants the final touches lol.. but just as happy and able to put one on good and properly myself. "

Afternoon mr notts...is ur right hand still busy? lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

definately different and when we started out on this slipery slope we often laughed - well we do now - at what I call the Condom moment.

Why is it when you are in the throws of passion that you can never undo the flammin packet, end up using yer teeth, biting in to it, thinking sh*t this dont taste good or if its a mint one mmmmm actually this dosen't taste to bad then having to go through the whole thing again ........... or is it just a ploy I use?

over a year ago

LOL well I for one hate the bloody things, just at the right moment then you have to break off, try and tear it apart kind find the right side to open, aha gets it open then a struggle to get it on right in haste lol, finally manages it but now lost somewhat my concentration grrr...much easier without, but, they are a neccesity so.

once the women in question bent over and asked me to slide it on..I tried five times to put it on but my cock kept deflating lol..soon as the johhny was hidden up went the cock lmao..eventually got there after much pissing about...

Post new Message to Thread