Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Snapchat Filter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You Know more and more i have noticed, A Rise Of Snap chat Filter, On Date Sites. Is It Wired To Say but it makes them ugly and a instant turn off anyone else get this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You Know more and more i have noticed, A Rise Of Snap chat Filter, On Date Sites. Is It Wired To Say but it makes them ugly and a instant turn off anyone else get this"

I hate them. People think you're a killjoy for not liking them but it's a big turn off for me. I like to laugh and dick around more than anyone but filters just don't do it for me. Each to their own tho and I'm sure women on Tinder are still finding dates regardless as you could have a steaming turd (not the emoji poo) on your head and guys will still swipe right regardless!

over a year ago

Very childish I think

over a year ago

"Very childish I think"

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hahaha Got To Be Ballsy To Turn Up Basically Cat Fished Someone. As I Have Seen It Completely alter someone, when the day comes i meet a bird who tricked me i would order and couple of double shots neck em and walk right out the door leaving the bill, same thing i do if i see that phone come out more than once lol. but on seriously it just makes em look pale, zombie l iike

over a year ago

"Very childish I think"

My response or the filters?

I'll tell you what is funny tho, the "Face Swap" app my nephews use. Take 2 pics of people and then you cut out the centre of their faces and swap the pics round which always makes me chuckle as a mature 40yo man.

Works if you take a pic of your arse and face and swap them over as well!

(and people question why I'm single... )

over a year ago

"Very childish I think

My response or the filters?

I'll tell you what is funny tho, the "Face Swap" app my nephews use. Take 2 pics of people and then you cut out the centre of their faces and swap the pics round which always makes me chuckle as a mature 40yo man.

Works if you take a pic of your arse and face and swap them over as well!

(and people question why I'm single... )"

The filters

Post new Message to Thread