Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To all the people working Xmas day

Jump to newest

By *he Devils Daughter! OP   Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

I’m working as I work for nhs n love my job n I know plenty more of u fab lot will be working Xmas day due to your jobs n I applaude each n every one of you .. make the most of it n then enjoy any family time u have .: I’ll have mine Boxing Day n that will be my Xmas day pressies Xmas dinner n snacks n time with the family ... merry Xmas to u all have a good one x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

A big thank you to those of you working Christmas Day. X

By *ammyharrogateWoman
over a year ago

Harrogate

"I’m working as I work for nhs n love my job n I know plenty more of u fab lot will be working Xmas day due to your jobs n I applaude each n every one of you .. make the most of it n then enjoy any family time u have .: I’ll have mine Boxing Day n that will be my Xmas day pressies Xmas dinner n snacks n time with the family ... merry Xmas to u all have a good one x "

This is me too only without the NHS bit x I hope your shifts go quickly and uneventful x

By *he Devils Daughter! OP   Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"I’m working as I work for nhs n love my job n I know plenty more of u fab lot will be working Xmas day due to your jobs n I applaude each n every one of you .. make the most of it n then enjoy any family time u have .: I’ll have mine Boxing Day n that will be my Xmas day pressies Xmas dinner n snacks n time with the family ... merry Xmas to u all have a good one x

This is me too only without the NHS bit x I hope your shifts go quickly and uneventful x "

Have a good one x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a good day, I’m working to, I’m an activity coordinator in a care Home so I’m really excited as it’s my first Christmas there! Ads is coming in too for lunch then he is dressing up as the big man for me!!

Geeky x

By *ick71Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I will be working to. Hoping it will be a quiet one. Looking forward to my xmas day on boxing day. Thanks to everyone else who is working as well.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I’m working as I work for nhs n love my job n I know plenty more of u fab lot will be working Xmas day due to your jobs n I applaude each n every one of you .. make the most of it n then enjoy any family time u have .: I’ll have mine Boxing Day n that will be my Xmas day pressies Xmas dinner n snacks n time with the family ... merry Xmas to u all have a good one x "

Respect due. You're cute too

over a year ago

Working xmas eve in to xmas day.... big shout out to all those on duty througout the festive season have a good un all

Take care

over a year ago

P.s no im not santa haha

over a year ago

"A big thank you to those of you working Christmas Day. X"

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I've worked many Christmases over the years in my job, but now in a role with regular hours. So I know what it's like, and big hugs to all working over Christmas. Stay safe xx

By *un4meanduMan
over a year ago

STOTFOLD

Im working looking after peoples dogs n cats during the festivities , have a good one all of you

over a year ago

This is the first year that I’ve not had to work any of the festive period in about 9 years, it feels very odd

Hope your Christmas isn’t too stressful

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread