Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Am I silly or just a twat?!?!?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am worried about myself haha!!

Every time any photo of mine gets more than 100 fabs I get a really warm, "proud of myself" feeling and a little bit embarrassed too...

As I have lost so much weight I think it's still taking time to think/accept that some (OK not as many as the hot pics ladies) men think my body/me is attractive

Is this silly or am I just a twat? ?

Please be nice... It IS Christmas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Everybody likes getting their pictures fabbed otherwise they'd turn off the fabbing function. So no you're not silly or a twat

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think your Lovely , shame your straight

over a year ago

"I am worried about myself haha!!

Every time any photo of mine gets more than 100 fabs I get a really warm, "proud of myself" feeling and a little bit embarrassed too...

As I have lost so much weight I think it's still taking time to think/accept that some (OK not as many as the hot pics ladies) men think my body/me is attractive

Please be nice... It IS Christmas "

You are not being silly or a twat. It will take some time for your mind to adjust to a new way of thinking.

You are stunning and your pictures are amazing (I may have fabbed a few too). You should embrace the fact people think you are attractive. Be proud of who you are and I people say otherwise it's there issue not yours.

over a year ago

"Everybody likes getting their pictures fabbed otherwise they'd turn off the fabbing function. So no you're not silly or a twat "

It's more because I'm not your "traditional" beauty and I was very obese before so it's a bit psychological too... And thank you very much x

over a year ago

"I think your Lovely , shame your straight "

Awww thank you

over a year ago

You are not being silly or a twat. It will take some time for your mind to adjust to a new way of thinking.

You are stunning and your pictures are amazing (I may have fabbed a few too). You should embrace the fact people think you are attractive. Be proud of who you are and I people say otherwise it's there issue not yours. "

I just looked at your profile and have fabbed all your public pics too

Thank you so much for the positive comments... And the lovely comments too... Very very appreciated xx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You are neither silly nor a twat. What's wrong with being pleased with your achievements?

over a year ago

Not silly at all. You've worked hard for your new sexy bod so enjoy it and all the compliments that come with it. I still feel a bit funny seeing myself in pics but anyone who says they don't get a wee confidence boost when a pic gets fabbed is telling porkies.

over a year ago

You are stunning and your pictures are amazing (I may have fabbed a few too). You should embrace the fact people think you are attractive. Be proud of who you are and I people say otherwise it's there issue not yours.

Thank you so much for the positive comments... And the lovely comments too... Very very appreciated xx"

You're welcome. Positivity is the way forward.

By *aisyDDWoman
over a year ago

North West

You aren’t silly or a twat! People like your pics. Be proud of them and love yourself. You can love yourself in a totally none twat like way.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Everybody likes getting their pictures fabbed otherwise they'd turn off the fabbing function. So no you're not silly or a twat

It's more because I'm not your "traditional" beauty and I was very obese before so it's a bit psychological too... And thank you very much x "

I get it. Nothing wrong with a little ego boost, especially when you can rationalise it and understand the reason why you like it. It goes hand in hand with self acceptance.

Saying that, I once posted an older pic of me from before I lost weight to show someone what I used to look like. It was up less than 12 hours - but got loads more fabs in quick succession than all my recent, thinner ones. That was a bit of an eye opener.

over a year ago

You are neither silly or a twat. If you're pictures are getting fabbed a lot, you should be very rightly proud and pleased XXX

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Minxy, you're gorgeous, enjoy your new body!

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Looking good to me, keep up the good work and the good feelings

over a year ago

"You are neither silly nor a twat. What's wrong with being pleased with your achievements?"

I'm finding it difficult to have the mind set that I may be attractive after so many years of being grotesquely fat

over a year ago

I totally get this too. I put on a fair bit of weight through illness and felt very unattractive. Even when i first joined here i posted pics but i couldnt really look at them. Im embracing it now though

Losing weight is hard work so be proud of what you have achieved. People fab your pics because they like them, that should always make you feel good.

over a year ago

Yes you are being silly and a twat......for thinking you're being silly and a twat.

You've earned the body, flaunt it like fuck. Get plenty of legover.

over a year ago

The only thing you're being silly about is thinking you're a twat!!

Embrace the praise!!

over a year ago

"Not silly at all. You've worked hard for your new sexy bod so enjoy it and all the compliments that come with it. I still feel a bit funny seeing myself in pics but anyone who says they don't get a wee confidence boost when a pic gets fabbed is telling porkies."

This site is the first time EVER I have taken photos of myself in lingerie or half naked so it was a brave step for me... My confidence has grown with the fabs though

over a year ago

Thank you so much for the positive comments... And the lovely comments too... Very very appreciated xx

You're welcome. Positivity is the way forward."

You can be my Christmas hero

over a year ago

"You aren’t silly or a twat! People like your pics. Be proud of them and love yourself. You can love yourself in a totally none twat like way. "

Haha I love this

Thank you

over a year ago

"Everybody likes getting their pictures fabbed otherwise they'd turn off the fabbing function. So no you're not silly or a twat

It's more because I'm not your "traditional" beauty and I was very obese before so it's a bit psychological too... And thank you very much x

I get it. Nothing wrong with a little ego boost, especially when you can rationalise it and understand the reason why you like it. It goes hand in hand with self acceptance.

Saying that, I once posted an older pic of me from before I lost weight to show someone what I used to look like. It was up less than 12 hours - but got loads more fabs in quick succession than all my recent, thinner ones. That was a bit of an eye opener. "

I'm not thin now... Far from it so I guess that's why I was surprised that I get attention and my pics get fabbed

over a year ago

"You are neither silly or a twat. If you're pictures are getting fabbed a lot, you should be very rightly proud and pleased XXX"

Thank you so much xxx

over a year ago

"Minxy, you're gorgeous, enjoy your new body! "

Thank you so so much

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"You are neither silly nor a twat. What's wrong with being pleased with your achievements?

I'm finding it difficult to have the mind set that I may be attractive after so many years of being grotesquely fat "

Yep. Society does that to us when opinions are formed on such shallow grounds. Hope your new found confidence brings you lots of happy times. x

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Awww bless you OP. You know you actually sound grounded, down to earth and genuine unlike 96% on here. You should be proud of your achievement in relation to your weight loss but don't do it for men or anyone else other than yourself. You are worth more than that.

over a year ago

"Looking good to me, keep up the good work and the good feelings "

Thank you so much

over a year ago

Definitely a stunner, keep up the sexy good work. Lovely pictures.

over a year ago

"I totally get this too. I put on a fair bit of weight through illness and felt very unattractive. Even when i first joined here i posted pics but i couldnt really look at them. Im embracing it now though

Losing weight is hard work so be proud of what you have achieved. People fab your pics because they like them, that should always make you feel good. "

It's been a hell of a journey and this year has been amazing but I still get times when I wonder if the men who contact me are taking the pee... But that tends to be on "down / fat days"

Thank you

over a year ago

"Yes you are being silly and a twat......for thinking you're being silly and a twat.

You've earned the body, flaunt it like fuck. Get plenty of legover. "

love it... Thank you so much

over a year ago

"The only thing you're being silly about is thinking you're a twat!!

Embrace the praise!!

"

Awww thank you so much

over a year ago

All I have to say is well done Minxy you look amazing! Although, slightly jealous and may have to ask for tips in the New Year

Stunning eyes BTW

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

A 100% non disguised look at me thread that no one will begrudge, hopefully.

Well done op and bask in your new found glow, always a sense of achievement when losing the pounds, and it’s not easy either. Have a virtual glass of bubbly on us and as they say, bottoms up (face down)

over a year ago

"You are neither silly nor a twat. What's wrong with being pleased with your achievements?

I'm finding it difficult to have the mind set that I may be attractive after so many years of being grotesquely fat

Yep. Society does that to us when opinions are formed on such shallow grounds. Hope your new found confidence brings you lots of happy times. x "

Awww thank you... Your kindness is appreciated x

over a year ago

"Awww bless you OP. You know you actually sound grounded, down to earth and genuine unlike 96% on here. You should be proud of your achievement in relation to your weight loss but don't do it for men or anyone else other than yourself. You are worth more than that."

Oh believe me I did this for my health and it has been totally successful and that was the only reward I needed (I no longer inject for diabetes and haven't for over a year) so fab is a bonus but a lovely bonus...

Thank you for such great comments though x

over a year ago

Definitely a stunner, keep up the sexy good work. Lovely pictures. "

Thank you so much

over a year ago

"All I have to say is well done Minxy you look amazing! Although, slightly jealous and may have to ask for tips in the New Year

Stunning eyes BTW "

Thank you so very much (happy to help if you would like it because it's still very much a work in progress )

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You're not being silly xx

And I can totaly relate to everything you've wrote.

3yrs ago I was 10 stone heavier,

I still have 'fat girl' moments in my head, don't always see myself as others do.

So yes, getting Fabs is great. You should feel proud of yourself & what you've achieved xxx

over a year ago

"A 100% non disguised look at me thread that no one will begrudge, hopefully.

Well done op and bask in your new found glow, always a sense of achievement when losing the pounds, and it’s not easy either. Have a virtual glass of bubbly on us and as they say, bottoms up (face down) "

I honestly didn't post this in a look at me way...

I just genuinely am concerned that I was being a twat however I *can* see why you would think it maybe was

Thank you for the positive comments too... Much appreciated

over a year ago

You're not being silly xx

And I can totaly relate to everything you've wrote.

3yrs ago I was 10 stone heavier,

I still have 'fat girl' moments in my head, don't always see myself as others do.

So yes, getting Fabs is great. You should feel proud of yourself & what you've achieved xxx"

Thank you... Had a peep at you and you look way better than me... Power to you lady it's an amazing achievement so I doff my hat to you (even tho I have achieved the same loss! ) xxx

over a year ago

Neither silly nor a twat, we all like fabs otherwise we’d turn it off, i for one would love to se a pic of mine get 100s of fabs!!

over a year ago

Whatever it is OP embrace it lol if only was lucky enough like you maybe we could understand it more lol

over a year ago

With those lovely pair of... Eyes you have, why wouldn't people fab them

over a year ago

"Neither silly nor a twat, we all like fabs otherwise we’d turn it off, i for one would love to se a pic of mine get 100s of fabs!!"

Thank you

over a year ago

"Whatever it is OP embrace it lol if only was lucky enough like you maybe we could understand it more lol "

What do you mean?

over a year ago

With those lovely pair of... Eyes you have, why wouldn't people fab them

"

thank you!

over a year ago

Start flirting in the real world... Face to face!

There's an element of fabbing for fucking on here.

You've done well, you don't need validation from anyone !

over a year ago

I'm finding it difficult to have the mind set that I may be attractive after so many years of being grotesquely fat "

That was your feelings. Some people will have found you sexy. X

over a year ago

"Start flirting in the real world... Face to face!

There's an element of fabbing for fucking on here.

You've done well, you don't need validation from anyone !

"

Not sure I'm ready for that yet!!

over a year ago

That was your feelings. Some people will have found you sexy. X"

Not many I assure you!!!

over a year ago

You can be my Christmas hero "

Thank you And I like being a hero (superman costume at the ready)!!

over a year ago

"

I like the idea of having my very own hero

over a year ago

I remember when Geeky and I first started talking and she got on page 3 of too fabbed she was over the moon so no OP be excited!

Ads

over a year ago

"I remember when Geeky and I first started talking and she got on page 3 of too fabbed she was over the moon so no OP be excited!

Ads"

Oh god I don't mean hot pics... I don't have that adulation... I mean just simple fabs of my photos over several weeks...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/17 20:34:26]

over a year ago

You are definitely neither, fabs on a pic especially from someone I like are amazing! I put pics up in the hope they are fabbed, don’t believe anyone who says they don’t! And well done on losing weight xx

over a year ago

Just a normal human being with an ego and a streak of adulation junkieism, just like us all.

over a year ago

I like the idea of having my very own hero "

I'm hear to serve!

over a year ago

You are definitely neither, fabs on a pic especially from someone I like are amazing! I put pics up in the hope they are fabbed, don’t believe anyone who says they don’t! And well done on losing weight xx"

Thank you... Losing 10 stone in Text you copy will automatically show 18 months is probably one of my greatest achievements in the last 5 years xx

over a year ago

"Just a normal human being with an ego and a streak of adulation junkieism, just like us all. "

Actually I don't have an ego at all.. ... It's easier to put myself down than build myself up but it's nice to see that my hard work is now being "appreciated"

over a year ago

I like the idea of having my very own hero

I'm hear to serve! "

By *weet Delight2016Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere nice

Not silly at all.

Well done you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Normal

over a year ago

"Just a normal human being with an ego and a streak of adulation junkieism, just like us all.

Actually I don't have an ego at all.. ... It's easier to put myself down than build myself up but it's nice to see that my hard work is now being "appreciated" "

You shouldn't put yourself down, great news about weight lose by the way. I'd like to be able to fab pics, if warranted, but not allowed!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/17 22:18:24]

over a year ago

"[Inebreiated post removed by poster at 22/12/17 22:18:24]"

Try being a guy and getting excited over a couple of fabs then

over a year ago

"[Inebreiated post removed by poster at 22/12/17 22:18:24]

Try being a guy and getting excited over a couple of fabbers then "

Me and Honey?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Try being a guy and getting excited over a couple of fabbers then

Me and Honey? "

Exactly. Wouldn't know what to do with it mind

over a year ago

"Not silly at all.

Well done you.

"

Thank you

over a year ago

Me and Honey?

Exactly. Wouldn't know what to do with it mind "

over a year ago

OP, you are fabulous, now celebrate and revel in it. Xx

over a year ago

"Normal "

Ohhh dunno if I want to be classed as normal

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

Well OP I think that you are splendid

over a year ago

"Just a normal human being with an ego and a streak of adulation junkieism, just like us all.

Actually I don't have an ego at all.. ... It's easier to put myself down than build myself up but it's nice to see that my hard work is now being "appreciated"

You shouldn't put yourself down, great news about weight lose by the way. I'd like to be able to fab pics, if warranted, but not allowed!

"

Thanks my health has improved amazingly so that's a huge reward in itself

over a year ago

Try being a guy and getting excited over a couple of fabs then "

I'm never afraid to fab a sexy guy

over a year ago

"OP, you are fabulous, now celebrate and revel in it. Xx"

Bless you Estella and thank you xx

over a year ago

"Well OP I think that you are splendid "

thank you very much

over a year ago

Me and Honey? "

Yarp

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I'm never afraid to fab a sexy guy "

Where?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Me and Honey?

Yarp "

Are we having a 3some?

over a year ago

Where? "

Where ever I find them

over a year ago

Me and Honey?

Yarp

Are we having a 3some?"

Again?!

over a year ago

You are neither silly nor a twat, you are fabulous

over a year ago

"You are neither silly nor a twat, you are fabulous "

Awww thank you

over a year ago

Where?

Where ever I find them "

Who we talking about now?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Neither....

You are a perfectly unique...

Enjoy the tingle..

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Me and Honey?

Yarp

Are we having a 3some?

Again?! "

Yeah I know. Just us then?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Where?

Where ever I find them

Who we talking about now? "

Probably you precious fear not

over a year ago

Where?

Where ever I find them

Who we talking about now? "

Sexy guys

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/17 23:08:24]

over a year ago

"Neither....

You are a perfectly unique...

Enjoy the tingle..

"

Awww thank you You're such a lovely you are

over a year ago

I've had some lovely messages on the back of this thread so just want to say a public thanks and I will reply to everyone (eventually ) xx

over a year ago

Where?

Where ever I find them

Sexy guys "

Damn those fellas!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Where?

Where ever I find them

Sexy guys

Damn those fellas! "

I prefer the sexy needy ones

over a year ago

Where?

Where ever I find them

Sexy guys

Damn those fellas! "

I'm a searching

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Minxy I can categorically say - you aren't a twat!

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

I often find myself smiling at your messages here minxy - you are a top, top woman x

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Minxyyyyyy.

Be proud of your weight loss journey and be proud of yourself. Nothing else matters xx

Post new Message to Thread