Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Grossed out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I might be dividing opinions here but;

Get chatting to what seem to be nice guys, then a veri pops up and they’ve been and had a night with the same girl that appears on every blokes profile locally with a veri, 1200 or so men she’s been with.

I don’t want to then go there after.....

Just a bit ergh by it all.

We’re all here to have fun, but a guy that’s been with a girl that literally has a new bloke each night, just kills it dead for me.

Thoughts?

X

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any chance of the womans profile please?

Asking for a friend

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My thoughts are that you think that people who have sex often are somehow 'dirty'. Dirty meaning sexually infected or less worthy or desperate and beneath your standards required for sexual health. Or it could just be that you don't get much and you are jealous or that you don't get that much and can't live up to their expertise.

Who knows.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I might be dividing opinions here but;

Get chatting to what seem to be nice guys, then a veri pops up and they’ve been and had a night with the same girl that appears on every blokes profile locally with a veri, 1200 or so men she’s been with.

We’re all here to have fun, but a guy that’s been with a girl that literally has a new bloke each night, just kills it dead for me.

Thoughts?

X "

I agree and that's the problem with veris and the forums if the person concerned enjoys glorifying their conquests

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Also ....

If a bloke said ...... ' what seems like a nice woman ..... blah blah loads of blokes I feel yak about her.'

The thread would erupt with women calling him out for questioning a womans right to have sex when and where and with whom she wants.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not for me OP but everyone has their own desires, sexdrive and personal needs. This girl may just enjoy sex and this guy has obliged. If it’s not for you then move on

Reply privately

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Plenty more fish in the sea,they've had their fun. Now you go find yours.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My third thought is ..........

A man who has had a thousand women and takes care of his sexual health .... is less of a threat than a man who has had one sexual encounter with an infected person and then has sex with me ......

It's not the number of bonks that count really is it ?

Reply privately

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

"Any chance of the womans profile please?

Asking for a friend "

Yeah we er........have the same friend......

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thoughts?

X I agree and that's the problem with veris and the forums if the person concerned enjoys glorifying their conquests "

This same lady veri’s all the newbies, guys that have never met off here before, she has them over, and boom they’re veri’d! Just doesn’t sit right with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My third thought is ..........

A man who has had a thousand women and takes care of his sexual health .... is less of a threat than a man who has had one sexual encounter with an infected person and then has sex with me ......

It's not the number of bonks that count really is it ?"

and is that not going off the subject a little

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't met anyone off this and not too pushed but have to say I definitely get turned off a woman with too many verifications. Each to their own though

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's not the number of bonks that count really is it ?and is that not going off the subject a little "

No spoonman it's on the same subject.

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Personally if it's safe see and the people are regularly tested and I fancied them it wouldn't bother me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X "

Each to their own and everyone will have a digferent take on your dilema, however !! Meeting people on a site like this can you actually put a number on what ‘you’ deem to be an acceptable number of experiences?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Asking for a friend

Yeah we er........have the same friend...... "

We do...his name is..Jeff? Yea Jeff

Jeffs a dirty bastard

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Thoughts?

X I agree and that's the problem with veris and the forums if the person concerned enjoys glorifying their conquests

This same lady veri’s all the newbies, guys that have never met off here before, she has them over, and boom they’re veri’d! Just doesn’t sit right with me "

All the newbies.... fuck she must be a busy lady. They join at the rate of knots here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lots of veries can mean lots of different things, they can be club, cam, social ect and even fake. I don't feel the need to judge other lady's. A person who has had 1000 meets may well be disease free, equally a person who has had just one could have the clap. It is a sex site, so we shouldn't be judgemental. If you don't like a professional simply move on to next one. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not the number of bonks that count really is it ?and is that not going off the subject a little

No spoonman it's on the same subject. "

she's infected is that what you're saying or potentially could be

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X "

I made a similar comment on a previous thread about a woman who met 7 men in one day and was shot down in flames and criticised by people on here . As you are female I am very interested in the response you get

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's not the number of bonks that count really is it ?and is that not going off the subject a little

No spoonman it's on the same subject. she's infected is that what you're saying or potentially could be "

No. Spoonman. I never said that at all.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Lots of veries can mean lots of different things, they can be club, cam, social ect and even fake. I don't feel the need to judge other lady's. A person who has had 1000 meets may well be disease free, equally a person who has had just one could have the clap. It is a sex site, so we shouldn't be judgemental. If you don't like a professional simply move on to next one. X

"

Krekt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No spoonman it's on the same subject. she's infected is that what you're saying or potentially could be

"

you said you were staying on subject and that was the subject you introduced hypocrite

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No spoonman it's on the same subject. she's infected is that what you're saying or potentially could be

you said you were staying on subject and that was the subject you introduced hypocrite "

Is there a starter for ten ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

you said you were staying on subject and that was the subject you introduced hypocrite

Is there a starter for ten ?"

I'm a spoonman but you're a hypocrite evens

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Is there a starter for ten ?I'm a spoonman but you're a hypocrite evens "

I'd be a hypocrite if i'd changed the subject ......... i was on topic.

You lose.

Reply privately

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

The site works for everyone differently .. op it would put me off too .. that's not because I'm judging either of them .. If all parties are conventional then happy days ... lots of things that are not important to others may put me off, but that's our choice to find what fits us. I'm curious tho op did you tell him why you had changed your mind?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there a starter for ten ?I'm a spoonman but you're a hypocrite evens

You lose."

I rarely lose and how was introducing potential std's to the thread when subject was about a guy she was interested in went with the age old popular woman who of course glorified it by bragging in whatever form ,no mention was made of unsafe sex was it ? I win x

Reply privately

By *cedHoneyWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Thoughts?

X "

Why are we slut-shaming on this scene?

Sex with 5 men 1000 times is better than 1000 men 5 times and more moral how exactly? There isn’t someone with a clicker outside a woman’s vagina counting how many have gained entry for God’s sake. And so what if there was?

Bear in mind women swinging or having group sex/casual sex on fabs would be absolutely whore shamed out of town if their use of this site became public knowledge. The fact someone on here is trying to slut shame is as hypocritical as it gets!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's a spoonman?

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I got a message from a guy asking for a meet recently who had a verification from a woman with hundreds of verifications probably the same person. He insisted he covered up,I wasn't convinced.

Reply privately

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

I love to back track ...papertrail through peoples varis .... its amazing what you discover ....

... men who say they are straight ... meeting men / tvs cds... men having varis from working girls at clubs ....

Just gives you a snapshot ... so you can decide whether you wish to pursue.... its all good fun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What's a spoonman? "
she's accusing me of being a stirrer but its my humour she's not adverse to a little stirring herself

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You lose.I rarely lose and how was introducing potential std's to the thread when subject was about a guy she was interested in went with the age old popular woman who of course glorified it by bragging in whatever form ,no mention was made of unsafe sex was it ? I win x "

Well enjoy one of those rare occassions. The O.P. asked for thoughts on the matter. Those were my thoughts. Case closed. You lose. Dropping my mike - again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You lose.I rarely lose and how was introducing potential std's to the thread when subject was about a guy she was interested in went with the age old popular woman who of course glorified it by bragging in whatever form ,no mention was made of unsafe sex was it ? I win x

Well enjoy one of those rare occassions. The O.P. asked for thoughts on the matter. Those were my thoughts. Case closed. You lose. Dropping my mike - again. "

lol hey

Reply privately

over a year ago

You do what you want, they do what they want.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer quality over quantity

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

Sex with 5 men 1000 times is better than 1000 men 5 times and more moral how exactly? There isn’t someone with a clicker outside a woman’s vagina counting how many have gained entry for God’s sake. And so what if there was?

Bear in mind women swinging or having group sex/casual sex on fabs would be absolutely whore shamed out of town if their use of this site became public knowledge. The fact someone on here is trying to slut shame is as hypocritical as it gets!

"

Because, regardless of where you are, there will be people who look down upon others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got a message from a guy asking for a meet recently who had a verification from a woman with hundreds of verifications probably the same person. He insisted he covered up,I wasn't convinced. "

So you're being judgemental?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I prefer quality over quantity"

Your quality might be someone else's erggh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X "

I'm interested in what specifically it is about the scenario that kills it dead for you. Does it make you question his standards? His sexual health? Morals?

I find this topic very interesting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

I'm interested in what specifically it is about the scenario that kills it dead for you. Does it make you question his standards? His sexual health? Morals?

I find this topic very interesting. "

its a common one in this life ,their are guys and women who are infamous and its a small world you're all chatting to the same guys and girls but the factor here is maybe the infamous woman got there first

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My thoughts are that you think that people who have sex often are somehow 'dirty'. Dirty meaning sexually infected or less worthy or desperate and beneath your standards required for sexual health. Or it could just be that you don't get much and you are jealous or that you don't get that much and can't live up to their expertise.

Who knows. "

Or it could be just the fact .she does just not want to meet a guy who would want too have sex with a lady who has 1200 veris ?

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"My thoughts are that you think that people who have sex often are somehow 'dirty'. Dirty meaning sexually infected or less worthy or desperate and beneath your standards required for sexual health. Or it could just be that you don't get much and you are jealous or that you don't get that much and can't live up to their expertise.

Who knows. Or it could be just the fact .she does just not want to meet a guy who would want too have sex with a lady who has 1200 veris ? "

Most of which are bareback if it's the same person!

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Who knows. Or it could be just the fact .she does just not want to meet a guy who would want too have sex with a lady who has 1200 veris ? "

Course it can Tosh but why ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

I find this topic very interesting. its a common one in this life ,their are guys and women who are infamous and its a small world you're all chatting to the same guys and girls but the factor here is maybe the infamous woman got there first "

Perhaps an element of that too, yes!

I just see it as a girl on here doing her own thing, and seemingly being judged for doing it, but also people who meet her being judged too.

Funny old world

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I got a message from a guy asking for a meet recently who had a verification from a woman with hundreds of verifications probably the same person. He insisted he covered up,I wasn't convinced.

So you're being judgemental? "

No I don’t feel I am. The lady in question who I'm referring to only plays bareback,we all know who she is.

If however that makes me judgemental in your eyes then so be it,I can live with that.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I got a message from a guy asking for a meet recently who had a verification from a woman with hundreds of verifications probably the same person. He insisted he covered up,I wasn't convinced.

No I don’t feel I am. The lady in question who I'm referring to only plays bareback,we all know who she is.

If however that makes me judgemental in your eyes then so be it,I can live with that."

I don't know who she is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Asking for a friend "

hahaha hilarious

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

I find this topic very interesting. its a common one in this life ,their are guys and women who are infamous and its a small world you're all chatting to the same guys and girls but the factor here is maybe the infamous woman got there first

I just see it as a girl on here doing her own thing, and seemingly being judged for doing it, but also people who meet her being judged too.

Funny old world "

I'm not judging I know it exists I stay away from people who enjoy glory ,I don't have anything against them doing it but not my thing and by looks of it not the OPs either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Asking for a friend

Yeah we er........have the same friend......

We do...his name is..Jeff? Yea Jeff

Jeffs a dirty bastard"

Just say your asking for me..she sounds like I'd like her

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If however that makes me judgemental in your eyes then so be it,I can live with that."

I thought she'd left. And I have refused to meet someone who met her. If that makes me judgemental I couldn't give two hoots.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

If however that makes me judgemental in your eyes then so be it,I can live with that.

I don't know who she is "

Seriously?!

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I thought she'd left. And I have refused to meet someone who met her. If that makes me judgemental I couldn't give two hoots. "

No she hasn't

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I thought she'd left. And I have refused to meet someone who met her. If that makes me judgemental I couldn't give two hoots. "

No she hasn't

Unless she's recently left!

Reply privately

over a year ago

But how do we know for sure what anyone is doing on here?

Veris mean nothing.

I don't display veris ... maybe I have bareback gangbangs every weekend

Maybe the guy you met last weekend with just 2 veris goes bareback dogging with truckers

How well do we really know the people we have NSA sex with?

Reply privately

over a year ago

..and i dont really see why that is a problem if someone is deciding who to meet...surely everyone makes a judgement about who they want to meet or dont want to meet? Isn't the point of verifications, as well as proving someone is real, is to see if maybe someone has similar interests etc? That applies to anyone on here surely?.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

They get added to my Block list

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But how do we know for sure what anyone is doing on here?

Veris mean nothing.

Maybe the guy you met last weekend with just 2 veris goes bareback dogging with truckers

"

exactly how safe is any of this we are doomed

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't know who she is

Seriously?!"

Honset IMB..... no idea. Is it me ?

Reply privately

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Thoughts?

X "

We agree. We don't consider people with too many veris. That's our perogative.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Thoughts?

X "

If you'd have picked him up at a club you'd be none the wiser! As long as you play safe what has who he fucked beforehand got to do with you or see you insinuating she has Sti's?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lots of veries can mean lots of different things, they can be club, cam, social ect and even fake. I don't feel the need to judge other lady's. A person who has had 1000 meets may well be disease free, equally a person who has had just one could have the clap. It is a sex site, so we shouldn't be judgemental. If you don't like a professional simply move on to next one. X

"

really ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

I find this topic very interesting. its a common one in this life ,their are guys and women who are infamous and its a small world you're all chatting to the same guys and girls but the factor here is maybe the infamous woman got there first

Funny old world I'm not judging I know it exists I stay away from people who enjoy glory ,I don't have anything against them doing it but not my thing and by looks of it not the OPs either "

Yes I'm just curious as to why I guess. The thread seems to now be angling towards one user in particular who plays bareback very frequently. In those circumstances yes I would probably steer clear of anyone who had met her for peace of mind around my sexual health.

However the OP didn't refer to that so I'm curious as to her reasons

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't know who she is

Seriously?!

Honset IMB..... no idea. Is it me ?"

Do you own a van?

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Wales

And?

If somebody wants to judge that's their choice. I judge people all the time for countless reasons - as most of us do if we're being honest. I don't give a flying fuck if people want to consider me judgemental.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

Funny old world I'm not judging I know it exists I stay away from people who enjoy glory ,I don't have anything against them doing it but not my thing and by looks of it not the OPs either

Yes I'm just curious as to why I guess. The thread seems to now be angling towards one user in particular who plays bareback very frequently. In those circumstances yes I would probably steer clear of anyone who had met her for peace of mind around my sexual health.

However the OP didn't refer to that so I'm curious as to her reasons "

and I imagine many others are to but she didn't name anyone or talk about unsafe sex she just said it put her off that guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X "

There's a local Tv prostitute on here that sleeps with 10's every week, she just doesn't tell people here that.

Nasty

Reply privately

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

"The site works for everyone differently .. op it would put me off too .. that's not because I'm judging either of them .. If all parties are conventional then happy days ... lots of things that are not important to others may put me off, but that's our choice to find what fits us. I'm curious tho op did you tell him why you had changed your mind? "

He will put a post up soon titled another no show

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Thoughts?

X There's a local Tv prostitute on here that sleeps with 10's every week, she just doesn't tell people here that.

Nasty"

I love life's little mysteries. If she doesn't tell anyone......... how do you know ?

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

And?

If somebody wants to judge that's their choice. I judge people all the time for countless reasons - as most of us do if we're being honest. I don't give a flying fuck if people want to consider me judgemental."

Krekt

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

Funny old world I'm not judging I know it exists I stay away from people who enjoy glory ,I don't have anything against them doing it but not my thing and by looks of it not the OPs either

However the OP didn't refer to that so I'm curious as to her reasons and I imagine many others are to but she didn't name anyone or talk about unsafe sex she just said it put her off that guy "

Exactly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who knows. Or it could be just the fact .she does just not want to meet a guy who would want too have sex with a lady who has 1200 veris ?

Course it can Tosh but why ? "

Because she can . it's her choice . I would not meet someone with 1200 veris . if that makes me judgemental then that's what I am

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X There's a local Tv prostitute on here that sleeps with 10's every week, she just doesn't tell people here that.

Nasty"

I think you missed a couple of zeros off there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just another way of filtering folk out and judging them. Whether it's the number of verifications, the quality or style of pics, sexual preferences, the profile. We all judge in one way or another.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Always do what is comfortable for you - and possibly consider sometimes if it's worth broadening horizons.

We and our partners have a sex trail back to the dawn of the human race, totaling thousands of horny people - it's possibly a matter of perspective, whether it's different if some of them are more recent than others, or if having a great sex life is just a part of our healthy sociable nature.

I guess we could decide on a maximum number of partners per person that we think it's an acceptable threshold to stay below or just assume we'll never know how many people our meets have shagged, so just relax about it and assume that putting our attention on volume misses the main point - how do they manage such a big Christmas card list!

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

OP... have you ever considered that you're just a bit of a prude?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But how do we know for sure what anyone is doing on here?

Veris mean nothing.

"

This.

I don't like the verification system at all. I don't want to know who else someone fucked. The scenario in the OP would put me off too. But so would many other scenarios.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Always do what is comfortable for you - and possibly consider sometimes if it's worth broadening horizons.

We and our partners have a sex trail back to the dawn of the human race, totaling thousands of horny people - it's possibly a matter of perspective, whether it's different if some of them are more recent than others, or if having a great sex life is just a part of our healthy sociable nature.

I guess we could decide on a maximum number of partners per person that we think it's an acceptable threshold to stay below or just assume we'll never know how many people our meets have shagged, so just relax about it and assume that putting our attention on volume misses the main point - how do they manage such a big Christmas card list!"

Haha that's easy, I don't send them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP... have you ever considered that you're just a bit of a prude?"
if the op is a prude for having preferences then there is 1000s of prudes on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

And?

If somebody wants to judge that's their choice. I judge people all the time for countless reasons - as most of us do if we're being honest. I don't give a flying fuck if people want to consider me judgemental."

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Who knows. Or it could be just the fact .she does just not want to meet a guy who would want too have sex with a lady who has 1200 veris ?

Course it can Tosh but why ? Because she can . it's her choice . I would not meet someone with 1200 veris . if that makes me judgemental then that's what I am "

I know it's her choice. I've got no problem with her choice. She asked for thoughts.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"OP... have you ever considered that you're just a bit of a prude?"

Would you meet a guy who'd meet a woman who in turn had met thousands of guy's all of them bareback?

Reply privately

over a year ago

well you have certainly gave yours

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont know who she is.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I dont know who she is."

Blooming heck I thought everyone did,there's been countless thread's in the past.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP... have you ever considered that you're just a bit of a prude?

Would you meet a guy who'd meet a woman who in turn had met thousands of guy's all of them bareback?"

apparently your a prude if yer dont .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont know who she is."

I do but I don't think that's who the OP is referring to, so not sure why the thread has gone this way

Reply privately

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

I dont know who she is."

Snap

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

if the op is a prude for having preferences then there is 1000s of prudes on here "

Having preferences is fine. But judging someone because they've slept with someone who has slept with lots of people on a swinging site? Not cool and pretty prudish.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"well you have certainly gave yours "

too harsh ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well you have certainly gave yours

too harsh ?"

just a tad

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

too harsh ? just a tad "

They were my thoughts NOT my final , honest and informed verdict.

God you're judgemental

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Would you meet a guy who'd meet a woman who in turn had met thousands of guy's all of them bareback? apparently your a prude if yer dont . "

It appears so

Reply privately

over a year ago

if the op is a prude for having preferences then there is 1000s of prudes on here

Having preferences is fine. But judging someone because they've slept with someone who has slept with lots of people on a swinging site? Not cool and pretty prudish."

not the right description its not prudish more selective

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Would you meet a guy who'd meet a woman who in turn had met thousands of guy's all of them bareback?"

Sure. Previous partners have no bearing on if I meet someone or not. I always use condoms and I don't engage in any risky practices with people I don't know well.

But then I mostly go to clubs, so I don't read peoples verifications before I have sex with them. Most people don't even have profiles on this site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you meet a guy who'd meet a woman who in turn had met thousands of guy's all of them bareback?

Sure. Previous partners have no bearing on if I meet someone or not. I always use condoms and I don't engage in any risky practices with people I don't know well.

But then I mostly go to clubs, so I don't read peoples verifications before I have sex with them. Most people don't even have profiles on this site."

you do know that just because you wear a condom it doesn't protect you 100% against stds?

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

FYI - the OP has said nothing about the woman always having bareback sex. You seem to have assumed that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I'm a prude then, I'm ridiculously fucking fussy and I'm not interested in fucking someone who has had more cock than hot dinners.

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

But then I mostly go to clubs, so I don't read peoples verifications before I have sex with them. Most people don't even have profiles on this site.you do know that just because you wear a condom it doesn't protect you 100% against stds? "

Yes. There's no contraception that protects you 100% against STDs.

I take risks that I am comfortable with and I'm proactive about getting tested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having preferences is fine. But judging someone because they've slept with someone who has slept with lots of people on a swinging site? Not cool and pretty prudish."

Why is it though ? Most people with look at the veris of a potential meet . and most have thought . This guy or lady will basically sleep with anyone . and it has put them off . why is the op any different ? . and why would that make her a prude ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm a prude then, I'm ridiculously fucking fussy and I'm not interested in fucking someone who has had more cock than hot dinners. "
women love salads !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

...or is it just calculated risk aversion based on statistical probabilities? No judgement at all?

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Having preferences is fine. But judging someone because they've slept with someone who has slept with lots of people on a swinging site? Not cool and pretty prudish.

Why is it though ? Most people with look at the veris of a potential meet . and most have thought . This guy or lady will basically sleep with anyone . and it has put them off . why is the op any different ? . and why would that make her a prude ? "

A swinging site should be the one place where people aren't judged on the amount of partners they've had.

Like, we're literally almost all here to get laid with casual partners.

(And this is why I never tell anyone who asks how many partners I've had sex with - because people get 'grossed out'.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

too harsh ? just a tad

They were my thoughts NOT my final , honest and informed verdict.

God you're judgemental "

can't wait too hear your . final . honest .informed . verdict

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm a prude then, I'm ridiculously fucking fussy and I'm not interested in fucking someone who has had more cock than hot dinners. women love salads !! "

Do they really though? Most women I know prefer cake.

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

...or is it just calculated risk aversion based on statistical probabilities? No judgement at all?"

One would hope then that when the OP meets people off of Fab that she asks for lists of names of everyone they've ever slept with so that she can cross reference them.

Can't be too sure, eh? And double standards would be rubbish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

unfortunately, there are many many men on here who seem to think that if someone doesnt want to have sex with them, they must be either a prude, or a complete slut who they didnt really want to sleep with in the first place..it's a bit disheartening to hear the former from a woman.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

FYI - the OP has said nothing about the woman always having bareback sex. You seem to have assumed that."

No I was just asking you a question that's all,I haven't assumed anything. I know the op hasn't mentioned bb.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is it though ? Most people with look at the veris of a potential meet . and most have thought . This guy or lady will basically sleep with anyone . and it has put them off . why is the op any different ? . and why would that make her a prude ?

A swinging site should be the one place where people aren't judged on the amount of partners they've had.

(And this is why I never tell anyone who asks how many partners I've had sex with - because people get 'grossed out'.)"

So . because we are on a sex site we are suppose too shag as many different people as possible ? maybe I'm doing this all wrong then. .just ignore this prude

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

FYI - the OP has said nothing about the woman always having bareback sex. You seem to have assumed that.

No I was just asking you a question that's all,I haven't assumed anything. I know the op hasn't mentioned bb."

Ps FYI

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"unfortunately, there are many many men on here who seem to think that if someone doesnt want to have sex with them, they must be either a prude, or a complete slut who they didnt really want to sleep with in the first place..it's a bit disheartening to hear the former from a woman. "

Actually, I said it's a bit prudish to judge people based on the amount of partners that a person has had.

Not that they were a prude for choosing who they wished to have sex with.

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

(And this is why I never tell anyone who asks how many partners I've had sex with - because people get 'grossed out'.)

So . because we are on a sex site we are suppose too shag as many different people as possible ? maybe I'm doing this all wrong then. .just ignore this prude "

No, I just think it's prudish to judge people because they've had lots of sex partners.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a judgemental prude.

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"I'm a judgemental prude. "

I mean, it's ok to be a judgemental prude. As long as you own it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm a prude then, I'm ridiculously fucking fussy and I'm not interested in fucking someone who has had more cock than hot dinners. women love salads !!

Do they really though? Most women I know prefer cake."

women love a bit of sugar

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a judgemental prude.

I mean, it's ok to be a judgemental prude. As long as you own it."

I do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So . because we are on a sex site we are suppose too shag as many different people as possible ? maybe I'm doing this all wrong then. .just ignore this prude

No, I just think it's prudish to judge people because they've had lots of sex partners."

But the fact is she was not judging . it just put her off . like you have just said it grosses people out if they knew . well it grossed the op out to think that he would go with someone like that .That does not make her a prude

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Thoughts?

X "

Nor would lots of women on here, you are not alone, neither would I. We all have choices/preferences and you are allowed yours for your own reasons.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I mean, it's ok to be a judgemental prude. As long as you own it."

being prudish is more like not enjoying swearing or sex on TV before the watershed in this setting it is maybe a sensible choice eg if you know a restaurant has a bad name you don't eat there

Reply privately

By *hropmMan
over a year ago

shrewsbury

If it’s the same profile I’ve seen I wouldn’t what to go there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm a prude then, I'm ridiculously fucking fussy and I'm not interested in fucking someone who has had more cock than hot dinners. "

Oh that's a shame then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm a prude then, I'm ridiculously fucking fussy and I'm not interested in fucking someone who has had more cock than hot dinners.

Oh that's a shame then "

I love a hot dinner x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think I'm a prude then, I'm ridiculously fucking fussy and I'm not interested in fucking someone who has had more cock than hot dinners.

Oh that's a shame then I love a hot dinner x "

I prefer cock

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 22/12/17 18:28:47]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh that's a shame then I love a hot dinner x

I prefer cock "

oooooo I know

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer cock oooooo I know "

Reply privately

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I get what you mean op. Sex is a really intimate act and not one to share with anyone just for the sake of it. Needs to be an attraction and connection.

I’d like to think the person I’m sleeping with chose me because they liked me a bit and not just just to get some cock and any old cock will do.

If a girls got no standards and will fuck anyone then she’s not for me. If I just wanted to empty my sack I’d have a wank.

Each to their own but the easier they are to fuck the less attractive they become imo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't realise there was a limit on the number of people we meet

At what number does being 'dirty' kick in ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 22/12/17 18:28:47]"
the flip side of that is at least the mystery lady is reasonably honest about her lifestyle here so at least you could if you knew who it was make an honest judgemental criticism

Reply privately

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

...or is it just calculated risk aversion based on statistical probabilities? No judgement at all?"

Exactly, like this poster and Toshn said, decision not to do something does not necessarily mean it's a moral judgement about that person.

It could simply be 'a perceived risk'. Yes, of course people could have slept with many more people than they admit to etc, all we can do, if we choose to try and minimise the risk involved with casual sex, is to go by our perception of the persons likely behaviour based on their profile etc.

And secondly you can have an aversion to something which is purely a visceral reaction, not a moral decision at all. I used to enjoy nsa sex, at the moment I don't, and so I am avoiding people who I perceive do - that's a logical way to avoid a mismatch, but it's also a gut reaction on my part.

And thirdly maybe I/we actually WANT more; something that the kind of person who has sex with many people is unlikely to be able to offer. Maybe I want a deeper connection, more communication, ongoing regular meets with the people I like....then again, it is simply logical to avoid such a person, and not judgemental at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't realise there was a limit on the number of people we meet

At what number does being 'dirty' kick in ? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 22/12/17 18:30:50]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont know who she is.

Blooming heck I thought everyone did,there's been countless thread's in the past."

I read very few threads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The profile that has been referred to on this thread, has now gone I believe, but there has in the past been plenty of threads about said person and many people openly admitted to blocking those that veried her, its not judgemental it's making a calculated decision to protect your own sexual health, and whilst the veries on fab don't give you a full oversight of someone's sexual history it does help you weigh up the risks, though I always had my doubts on the validity of that profile...

Ginger

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The profile that has been referred to on this thread, has now gone I believe, but there has in the past been plenty of threads about said person and many people openly admitted to blocking those that veried her, its not judgemental it's making a calculated decision to protect your own sexual health, and whilst the veries on fab don't give you a full oversight of someone's sexual history it does help you weigh up the risks, though I always had my doubts on the validity of that profile...

Ginger "

all it does though really is show that that person was honest ,she's being plagerised in her anonymity by her honesty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X I agree and that's the problem with veris and the forums if the person concerned enjoys glorifying their conquests

This same lady veri’s all the newbies, guys that have never met off here before, she has them over, and boom they’re veri’d! Just doesn’t sit right with me

All the newbies.... fuck she must be a busy lady. They join at the rate of knots here. "

She must have been sick of reading whingeing can't get a meet threads and got pro active

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The profile that has been referred to on this thread, has now gone I believe, but there has in the past been plenty of threads about said person and many people openly admitted to blocking those that veried her, its not judgemental it's making a calculated decision to protect your own sexual health, and whilst the veries on fab don't give you a full oversight of someone's sexual history it does help you weigh up the risks, though I always had my doubts on the validity of that profile...

Ginger all it does though really is show that that person was honest ,she's being plagerised in her anonymity by her honesty "

I'm not knocking her, assuming it was a genuine profile, I care very little on how others live their life when it has no impact on mine, and I don't think anyone was particularly judging her they are just looking out for their sexual health, considering swinging is such a small community it's hardly surprising that people talk if they believe there is people taking such high risks in their midst.

Ginger

Reply privately

over a year ago

People having lots of sex causes fractions on a swinging forum.

Who'd have thunk it?

Crazy world

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't want to meet anyone with more than 4 sex meet verifications visible on their profile. I'd meet them for a coffee but that's all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer cock "

I was making a presumption that women love hot dinners, if you prefer Cock to hot dinners then I look a fool.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer cock

I was making a presumption that women love hot dinners, if you prefer Cock to hot dinners then I look a fool. "

I do in the summer months

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want to meet anyone with more than 4 sex meet verifications visible on their profile. I'd meet them for a coffee but that's all. "

Really, even if that was over a couple of years for example? Is that with 4 different people or even 4 meets with one person?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want to meet anyone with more than 4 sex meet verifications visible on their profile. I'd meet them for a coffee but that's all.

Really, even if that was over a couple of years for example? Is that with 4 different people or even 4 meets with one person?"

Really. 4 different people or 4 from one person - that would put me off too.

Depends on how long a time it was over. Maybe if it was like 5 people over 5 years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ginger all it does though really is show that that person was honest ,she's being plagerised in her anonymity by her honesty

I'm not knocking her, assuming it was a genuine profile, I care very little on how others live their life when it has no impact on mine, and I don't think anyone was particularly judging her they are just looking out for their sexual health, considering swinging is such a small community it's hardly surprising that people talk if they believe there is people taking such high risks in their midst.

Ginger

"

yes but we all know the risks not fair I think to criticise others for it really ,that's their choice

Reply privately

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

There are so many other sexual encounters that are not verified and even out of fabs.

There are people who meet but do not perform penetrative sex.

Try count the sexual encounters that each of us has had since let say 2013..I wonder how clean/dirty/grossed out are we at ourselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are so many other sexual encounters that are not verified and even out of fabs.

Try count the sexual encounters that each of us has had since let say 2013..I wonder how clean/dirty/grossed out are we at ourselves.

"

One up from a monk here.

Reply privately

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

If you are on about that bareback lady who was in a van then I don’t blame you one iota for steering clear of the guy op.

I wouldn't go near her or anyone that’s been near her with a barge pole. Odds of hiv or stds must be through the roof. I’d steer well clear and anyone that’s been close.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

Nasty

I love life's little mysteries. If she doesn't tell anyone......... how do you know ?"

I got suspicious and searched her then confronted her and she admitted it. Not so mysterious now is it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ginger all it does though really is show that that person was honest ,she's being plagerised in her anonymity by her honesty

Ginger

yes but we all know the risks not fair I think to criticise others for it really ,that's their choice "

Who's criticising?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ginger

yes but we all know the risks not fair I think to criticise others for it really ,that's their choice

Some were not necessarily you x

Who's criticising?"

Reply privately

By *amesnite11Man
over a year ago

Brighton

Personally I'm not turned on by a woman unless she has at least 1000 veris. Maybe that's because I have 0, and opposites attract

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I prefer quality over quantity"

Or You could have a quantity of quality meets

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

If they Person the OP is referring to is who I think it is, then I’ve met 3 of the men she has, all were great guys, and all were happy to cover up for me on our meet and my last two visits to the GUM, since meeting them was all clear, so she can’t he as “riddled” as people imagine her to be.

Moral of the story

Choose to Take responsibility for your own sexual health, as it doesn’t matter who the last person you met was, or who they’ve met before you and how they’ve fucked them, you could still draw the short straw and catch something, condoms aren’t a magical force field that protect you from all STDs,they just reduce the risks of catching one

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

How many times is this poor lady going to have negative threads posted about her?

We are all here as consenting adults, who take responsibility for who they meet, and their own sexual health.

We all have our preferences. If someone makes choices you don't agree with, you just need go move on, and not be judgemental.

Continuing in this way constitutes harrassment and bullying.

So stop it, right this minute, and go and post something nicer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How many times is this poor lady going to have negative threads posted about her?

We are all here as consenting adults, who take responsibility for who they meet, and their own sexual health.

We all have our preferences. If someone makes choices you don't agree with, you just need go move on, and not be judgemental.

Continuing in this way constitutes harrassment and bullying.

So stop it, right this minute, and go and post something nicer "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thoughts?

X

"

Totally agree! I am sick to death of women being shamed like this, when men get a pat on the back!

It's a swing site, and people can conduct themselves how they wish. They aren't hurting anyone!

I'd congratulate the lady for breaking in the newbies! Lol!

OP you swing how you wish. And let her swing how she wishes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wouldn't want to meet anyone with more than 4 sex meet verifications visible on their profile. I'd meet them for a coffee but that's all.

Really, even if that was over a couple of years for example? Is that with 4 different people or even 4 meets with one person?

Depends on how long a time it was over. Maybe if it was like 5 people over 5 years."

If someone has had sex with more than 4 different people it means they have had a lot of different experiences. I don't feel like I can 'compete' with that. I'd feel inferior.

I don't care if someone has had 1 or 1,000 sex partners, I'd just rather not know.

Reply privately

By *am DavisMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

hey everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Depends on how long a time it was over. Maybe if it was like 5 people over 5 years.

If someone has had sex with more than 4 different people it means they have had a lot of different experiences. I don't feel like I can 'compete' with that. I'd feel inferior.

I don't care if someone has had 1 or 1,000 sex partners, I'd just rather not know. "

How would you even have time for sex between coffee socials and playing forum mummy?!?!

As for the 5 people in 5 years. Jesus Christ! My sex life is grim at the minute and normally is outside a full in relationship but even I've probably managed shagging 5 different women in that time (I would need to check tho!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Granny knows best.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m inexperienced and Have only been with 1 women is that put off or girls ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh it has put me off to, and yes that makes me judgemental

My choice as it is theres

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

I mean, it's ok to be a judgemental prude. As long as you own it.being prudish is more like not enjoying swearing or sex on TV before the watershed in this setting it is maybe a sensible choice eg if you know a restaurant has a bad name you don't eat there "

Actually prudish literally means someone who is easily shocked when it comes to matters of sex.

I used exactly the word I meant.

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

[Removed by poster at 23/12/17 06:41:16]

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"

There's a local Tv prostitute on here that sleeps with 10's every week, she just doesn't tell people here that.

Nasty

I love life's little mysteries.

If she doesn't tell anyone......... how do you know ?

I got suspicious and searched her then confronted her and she admitted it. Not so mysterious now is it""

Prostitures are allowed to use this site as long as they don't charge on this site.

Honestly. There's nothing wrong with having lots of sex and lots of sex partners. This is a swing site, for fucks sake, be a bit less kidgemental and keep your nose out of other people's business and stop calling people who enjoy sex "nasty".

You sad, pathetic little man.

Reply privately

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

"

"

Exactly. If I'd verified every sexual encounter I'd had since 2013 (5 years) I suspect I'd have around a thousand verifications. 200 encounters a year, that's four a week, I've been clubbing fairly consistently once a month for much of that time, and I've always had a few regular partners throughout that period... plus I went through a phase of enjoying lots of anonymous hookups... yup. I reckon I've had about a thousand sexual encounters over the past five or so years.

Reply privately

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

?

This is a swingers site.

If you want to fuck someone, fuck them.

If you don't then don't.

Do what works for you.

No need for all the judgey-judgey moral high ground stuff.

It really is that simple.

Reply privately

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

"?

This is a swingers site.

If you want to fuck someone, fuck them.

If you don't then don't.

Do what works for you.

No need for all the judgey-judgey moral high ground stuff.

It really is that simple.

"

Reply privately

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

At what number does being 'dirty' kick in ? "

We need to know!

I can't believe the judgement in this thread!

Sx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We need to know!

Sx"

why have you never looked at threads before ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/17 08:27:23]

Reply privately

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

We need to know!

Sx

why have you never looked at threads before ? "

yes but always imagine that between the "why can't I get laid?" single male threads, there would be a change of heart towards us dirty sluts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We need to know!

Sx

yes but always imagine that between the "why can't I get laid?" single male threads, there would be a change of heart towards us dirty sluts? "

awww hey theirs always a man here for a slut not that I like that particular description but as others have said don't be eager to broadcast it either way ,image is everything so they say

Reply privately

over a year ago

We need to know!

Sx

yes but always imagine that between the "why can't I get laid?" single male threads, there would be a change of heart towards us dirty sluts? awww hey theirs always a man here for a slut not that I like that particular description but as others have said don't be eager to broadcast it either way ,image is everything so they say "

or do they!!!

Reply privately