Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Frumpy day

Jump to newest

By *ensualcouple99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

Anyone else having a feeling frumpy day? I need to get out of this otherwise I'll achieve sod all today.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have so much to do today. Have accomplished nil.

over a year ago

Colchester

"I have so much to do today. Have accomplished nil.

"

I've eaten breakfast...... But that's about it. My works do tonight and this frumpy mood isn't going to help

over a year ago

"I have so much to do today. Have accomplished nil.

I've eaten breakfast...... But that's about it. My works do tonight and this frumpy mood isn't going to help "

Ooh i hate work dos... I hope yours goes well x

over a year ago

"Anyone else having a feeling frumpy day? I need to get out of this otherwise I'll achieve sod all today. "

This month has left me feeling fat and wobbly

It’s always such an internal feeling and I’ll bet that eveyone at your works do will compliment you on how good you look.

over a year ago

Colchester

"

It’s always such an internal feeling and I’ll bet that eveyone at your works do will compliment you on how good you look."

Oh I know they probably will. We are always much more critical than anyone else about ourselves. It's very much an internal feeling I think for me too. Guess everyone is a bit run down and busy running around at the moment.

over a year ago

I think feeling frumpy is my default setting. But too busy to let it take over today. I’m sure once you get out and are dressed up you’ll be fine x

over a year ago

Colchester

"I think feeling frumpy is my default setting. But too busy to let it take over today. I’m sure once you get out and are dressed up you’ll be fine x "

I have lots I should be doing but can't be arsed. Altho I've painted my toe nails. But the house is nowhere near ready for the family that is coming tomorrow to stay for Christmas lol

over a year ago

"

It’s always such an internal feeling and I’ll bet that eveyone at your works do will compliment you on how good you look.

Oh I know they probably will. We are always much more critical than anyone else about ourselves. It's very much an internal feeling I think for me too. Guess everyone is a bit run down and busy running around at the moment. "

Maybe the best thing you can do right now is get out and be around other people so your not so focused on your current mood xx

I do know that feeling of not wanting to go out all to well. Staying in probably won’t make you feel any better. Deal with everything else tomorrow x

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I'm wearing my winter coat. Love me or leave me

Whatever

over a year ago

Every day.

over a year ago

"Anyone else having a feeling frumpy day? I need to get out of this otherwise I'll achieve sod all today. "

Yep...can’t shake it, I’m in a pretty foul mood and don’t know why.

It’s just one of those “can’t be arsed” days

MrsK

over a year ago

Yes, is it something to do with the grey weather and the fact that most preparation is done (if that is the case for some)?

over a year ago

Colchester

"

Oh I know they probably will. We are always much more critical than anyone else about ourselves. It's very much an internal feeling I think for me too. Guess everyone is a bit run down and busy running around at the moment.

Maybe the best thing you can do right now is get out and be around other people so your not so focused on your current mood xx

I do know that feeling of not wanting to go out all to well. Staying in probably won’t make you feel any better. Deal with everything else tomorrow x"

I stayed in yesterday that's probably not helped today. Staying in tonight isn't an option tho and I'll be fine. Maybe I'll wrote some Xmas cards in a bit and walk round delivering them to neighbours that might help too.

over a year ago

Colchester

"Anyone else having a feeling frumpy day? I need to get out of this otherwise I'll achieve sod all today.

Yep...can’t shake it, I’m in a pretty foul mood and don’t know why.

It’s just one of those “can’t be arsed” days

MrsK "

Glad its not just me. The foul mood was yesterday today is more can't be arsed feel sorry for myself days lol

over a year ago

"

I do know that feeling of not wanting to go out all to well. Staying in probably won’t make you feel any better. Deal with everything else tomorrow x

I stayed in yesterday that's probably not helped today. Staying in tonight isn't an option tho and I'll be fine. Maybe I'll wrote some Xmas cards in a bit and walk round delivering them to neighbours that might help too. "

Hope you have a good night tonight. I would say definitely do the cards x

over a year ago

Colchester

"

Hope you have a good night tonight. I would say definitely do the cards x"

I think I will. Lunch first tho. Hope you start feeling less fat and wobbly soon. Xx

over a year ago

"Anyone else having a feeling frumpy day? I need to get out of this otherwise I'll achieve sod all today.

It’s always such an internal feeling and I’ll bet that eveyone at your works do will compliment you on how good you look."

you may feel fat and wobbily but my God you dont look at !

compliment a stranger day over

OP I hope you have a great time tonight and are feeling better.

over a year ago

Colchester

I'm feeling tonnes better. I made the effort and got out delivering Christmas cards and am all showered and shaved ready for my party. Just got to do hair and make up later,. So all good

Xx

Post new Message to Thread