Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gigs

Jump to newest

By *anger mouse and Emma OP   Couple
over a year ago

Honiton

What gigs have you seen this year? This can include the theatre or music and comedy people and things like that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What gigs have you seen this year? This can include the theatre or music and comedy people and things like that. "

The hottest gig at the mo appears to be the prodigy at Brixton academy, tickets went really quickly and they are doing a late finish tomorrow, the must have ticket of the moment, gutted I ain’t going

over a year ago

We have only done one this year and it was DJ Format. Tried to get Prodigy tickets but had no joy.

over a year ago

"We have only done one this year and it was DJ Format. Tried to get Prodigy tickets but had no joy."

They went pretty quickly, there were a few available after with massive booking fees. I’m keeping my powder dry for hospitality or renegade hardware in a few months

over a year ago

I went to see five finger death puch on sunday that was rocking! I also watched Metallica and fozzy this year both really good gigs also

over a year ago

Been to quite a few this year , but Depeche Mode were just Phenomenal

over a year ago

Kasabian O2 amazing

over a year ago

Metallica was probably my favorite of the year, I saw Extreme last week and they were really good. Also seen Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Kiss this year. Been to lots of smaller ones as well... Next year so far I have Paradise Lost, Cannibal Corpse and Testament tickets so far.... I love it loud and heavy!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Saw Ricky Gervais a couple of weeks ago and he was fantastic.

Got Jason mansford booked in feb and cant wait.

Miss

over a year ago

Oh and baby shambles. Very very good

over a year ago

"Metallica was probably my favorite of the year, I saw Extreme last week and they were really good. Also seen Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and Kiss this year. Been to lots of smaller ones as well... Next year so far I have Paradise Lost, Cannibal Corpse and Testament tickets so far.... I love it loud and heavy! "

You lucky bugger

By *uriousCouple999Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We were at The Prodigy on Monday it was a brilliant gig! Only one we have done this year but a few more planned for next year D

over a year ago

Bill Bailey booked for next year which I guess is a stand up gig, got a spare ticket as well

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

The most memorable moment for me by far was The Amazons playing a small tent at Leeds fest. Was with my little 10 year old and she experienced her first mosh in a tent that was breathing space only. The band were brilliant and they even remembered us when we went to meet them at the signing tent, completely spoiling her and posing for loads of pics

Next year I’m hoping she will be brave enough to crowd surf to a band on the main stage

over a year ago

"We were at The Prodigy on Monday it was a brilliant gig! Only one we have done this year but a few more planned for next year D"

Very jealous! Good effort

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Been to quite a few this year , but Depeche Mode were just Phenomenal "

Jealous much

I saw Hayseed Dixie, for the 3rd time at The Flowerpot in Derby back in March

Gonna have to check out some new bands to see next year, not really into festivals anymore though

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Andrea Boccelli in his hometown of Lajatico Tuscany in August. Outside theatre in the fields. 33 degrees at night. Came on stage at 9:30 through to almost 12:30. Stunning. He only does the one show there each year for charity.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Oh I've had a heck of a year - Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Joanne Shaw Taylor, Will Wilde, Wildwood Kin and Catfish were highlights but I also saw Wishbone Ash, Focus, Thin Lizzy, ZZ Top and a bunch of others from way back too!

over a year ago

Dunno, been to a few festivals this year is all. Rewind Scotland and south, creamfields, bestial, camp bestial and belladrum. Saw quite a few bands and dj's as a result but no idea who really, I never look at a line up and just see who i see as I wonder about

over a year ago

Ryan.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

only a couple this year.. last one was.. the anti nowhere league.. in November i think..

over a year ago

Seen quite a few this year, though not as many as I normally would

My favourite was probably seeing

Black Rebel Motorcycle Cycle back in October, they've always been on of my favourites ans it's great to see them back making new music

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Metallica was my best this year.

over a year ago

Not as much as I'd like, I smell a new years resolution.

Thee Oh Sees, Grandaddy, DJ Shadow, King Gizzard and the Wizard Lizard, Brendon Burns... balls.

over a year ago

"Ryan."

Fukinell jim, you’re so childish

over a year ago

Went to Amsterdam earlier in the year and saw The Wonder Stuff and the next night Ferocious Dog. Loads of mates over there and s really great few days. Other than that a few more Ferocious Dog gigs, Frank Turner, Levellers, King Blues, Black Sabbath. There's been more but those are off the top of my head

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Saw a couple of great up and coming bands. Curse of Lono and Low Cut Connie. The latter probably has one of the best frontmen I have seen for a long time.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Blimey, just been thinking and the only gig I've been to this year was Green Day at Hyde Park - mind you what a gig that was - easily straight into my top 5 gigs of all time....if there'd have been a roof they'd have blown it off!!

Post new Message to Thread