Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Testicle Therapy!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.

The ball hit one of the men.

He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.

The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. 'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me, she told him.

'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin.

At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside.

She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'? He replied: It feels great, but I still think my thumb's broken!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Nice one pussy

over a year ago

Only two replies to my fabulously funny joke, and one of those was to Pussy that simply placed a smiley, well I'm certainly not with the in-crowd eh!

W

over a year ago

"Only two replies to my fabulously funny joke, and one of those was to Pussy that simply placed a smiley, well I'm certainly not with the in-crowd eh!

W "

here's another reply then, but being a golfer I'd herad it before, but funny tho!

And who exactly is the 'in' crowd, I think it's just the people who you like personally, not a fixed cast of posters.

over a year ago

Im not part of anything just a member of a great site

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Im not part of anything just a member of a great site "

I was a memeber of the Tufty Cub, does that count and is anyone gonna admit to being old enough to remember it LOL

Great joke btw

over a year ago

"Im not part of anything just a member of a great site

I was a memeber of the Tufty Cub, does that count and is anyone gonna admit to being old enough to remember it LOL

Great joke btw"

I remember Tufty club lol Good joke Shaga too

over a year ago

Oh sounds familiar

over a year ago

"Only two replies to my fabulously funny joke, and one of those was to Pussy that simply placed a smiley, well I'm certainly not with the in-crowd eh!

W

here's another reply then, but being a golfer I'd herad it before, but funny tho!

And who exactly is the 'in' crowd, I think it's just the people who you like personally, not a fixed cast of posters."

I dunno, I just heard about them.

W

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

didnt see that coming ! must remember it now lol x

over a year ago

Same here, being an ex golfer - heard it before.

However it does remind me of a time that while at my local golf club a bird shat on my car windscreen - never took her for a drink again... boom boom

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Man wakes up in hospital with concussion

doc says can you remember what happened?

Man replies well my wife and I were playing golf and she hit her ball into a field of cows,we went to look for it and I saw it hanging out of a cows fanny so I said to her " oh look!! that looks like yours" ..........its the last thing I remember doc

Post new Message to Thread