Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve been on here nearly all day, I’ve just refreshed the page and a message came up saying “ WARNING!!! not a secure page you must press back and go to the original page, someone may be trying to steal all your personal information” I’ve been on fab well over a year now and never experienced that message before! Has anybody else experienced this? I quickly signed out and signed back in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably some sort of hacker or scammer, if you send me £500 I'll sort the problem out for you

over a year ago

Probably just a blip with the sites SSL certificate, nothing to worry about at all.

over a year ago

"Probably some sort of hacker or scammer, if you send me £500 I'll sort the problem out for you"

Send me your bank details please

over a year ago

"Probably just a blip with the sites SSL certificate, nothing to worry about at all."

Thank you

over a year ago

Scary

over a year ago

"Probably some sort of hacker or scammer, if you send me £500 I'll sort the problem out for you

Send me your bank details please "

...my sort code and account number are on their way to you

over a year ago

Public WiFi

over a year ago

"Public WiFi "

I’m not using public WiFi I’m using my own data with WiFi off as I’m out the house and don’t trust public WiFi xx

over a year ago

"Probably some sort of hacker or scammer, if you send me £500 I'll sort the problem out for you

...my sort code and account number are on their way to you "

I’m going to need the long card number and the last three digits on the back of your card also, just so I can make sure you are who you say you are I wouldn’t want to send my money to just anyone now would I??

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

I get that now and again when on mobile data. I think it’s an ssl certificate issue but not sure if it’s the site or the mobile data provider. Usually sorts itself out after an hour or so.

over a year ago

"Public WiFi

I’m not using public WiFi I’m using my own data with WiFi off as I’m out the house and don’t trust public WiFi xx"

That'd do it then, just an issue with your carrier authenticating with the website, still nothing to worry about!

over a year ago

Thank you everyone

over a year ago

...my sort code and account number are on their way to you

I’m going to need the long card number and the last three digits on the back of your card also, just so I can make sure you are who you say you are I wouldn’t want to send my money to just anyone now would I?? "

No of course not, can never be too careful

Post new Message to Thread