Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mud wrestling

Jump to newest

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

for men would women watch it and who would you like to see in the ring fighting ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't want to watch men mud wrestling

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about male mud wrestling at the beach party?

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"I don't want to watch men mud wrestling "

lmfao ..why.what image you got in your head ?

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I don't want to watch men mud wrestling

"

Hippos for some reason

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Your post, I am sure some women would like to see you covered in mud lol

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Your post, I am sure some women would like to see you covered in mud lol"

never a chance of that ..the hippo image for hpc would be complete ...nice try tho ..but i am a bit too shrewd to walk into that one luv

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I would rather be in the mud myself then watching on the sidelines

My hippo comment was truly a hippo comment with the song mud mud glorious mud going round in my head

Reply privately

over a year ago

never a chance of that ..the hippo image for hpc would be complete ...nice try tho ..but i am a bit too shrewd to walk into that one luv "

But you did post it so you must have had thoughts about participating. Unless you like the thought of naked men covered in mud?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/09 11:37:38]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well id be up for this one lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 13/08/09 11:37:38]"

I see im not good enough then gash ?

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 13/08/09 12:00:34]

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

never a chance of that ..the hippo image for hpc would be complete ...nice try tho ..but i am a bit too shrewd to walk into that one luv

But you did post it so you must have had thoughts about participating. Unless you like the thought of naked men covered in mud?"

no just the spirit of equality ..stop trying to get in my head it aint gonna happen .. and if you draw that conclusion ..the i spy with my little eye thread would meen a closet james bond fetish

your not taking these threads seriously are you ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you did post it so you must have had thoughts about participating. Unless you like the thought of naked men covered in mud?

no just the spirit of equality ..stop trying to get in my head it aint gonna happen .. and if you draw that conclusion ..the i spy with my little eye thread would meen a closet james bond fetish

your not taking these threads seriously are you ? "

You posted it!………What about you and prodigal wrestling for us women, he is game lol.

Do I take threads seriously? Some don’t you?

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

You posted it!………What about you and prodigal wrestling for us women, he is game lol.

"

nahhh my war wound would play up, why dont you take him on i would love to see a mixed match instead of a miss match .,..your persistent tho pmsfl

Reply privately

over a year ago

nahhh my war wound would play up, why dont you take him on i would love to see a mixed match instead of a miss match .,..your persistent tho pmsfl"

You offered us girls the opportunity of male mud wrestling. Your not going to disappoint us now are you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

aw shame pd and i thought u were man enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

nahhh my war wound would play up, why dont you take him on i would love to see a mixed match instead of a miss match .,..your persistent tho pmsfl"

Me wrestle a woman as if id do such athing

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"aw shame pd and i thought u were man enough "

ooooh trying to pander to male ego,sorry left that bollox behind years ago ....lmfao ..nahh hate mud although i did go into a mud pool in turkey once ,was totally unimpressed

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

nahhh my war wound would play up, why dont you take him on i would love to see a mixed match instead of a miss match .,..your persistent tho pmsfl

You offered us girls the opportunity of male mud wrestling. Your not going to disappoint us now are you?"

offered what ...specsavers are good i think ...

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Me wrestle a woman as if id do such athing "

nahh dont do it prodi ...it would be no fun at all and those nails in that slippy mud ...ouch

Reply privately

over a year ago

You offered us girls the opportunity of male mud wrestling. Your not going to disappoint us now are you?

offered what ...specsavers are good i think ..."

As a child’s game it was called nock down ginger, well to my parents it was.

Nock on a door and run away to the younger members. Your knee doesn’t look that bad the speed your running lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"aw shame pd and i thought u were man enough

ooooh trying to pander to male ego,sorry left that bollox behind years ago ....lmfao ..nahh hate mud although i did go into a mud pool in turkey once ,was totally unimpressed "

Yeah ive heard its a bugger 2 get out of wrinkles and i wouldnt know about leaving bollocks behind years ago im only a spring chicken

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Nock on a door and run away to the younger members. Your knee doesn’t look that bad the speed your running lol

"

now if you fancy taking me on in private to satisfy your obsession , i can arrange it...

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Mud wrestling would be ok if you can find transparent mud.

Shame to cover all the bits in icky mucky stuff lol

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

ooooh trying to pander to male ego,sorry left that bollox behind years ago ....lmfao ..nahh hate mud although i did go into a mud pool in turkey once ,was totally unimpressed

Yeah ive heard its a bugger 2 get out of wrinkles and i wouldnt know about leaving bollocks behind years ago im only a spring chicken "

errm being a woman i hope not ??????

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"Mud wrestling would be ok if you can find transparent mud.

Shame to cover all the bits in icky mucky stuff lol"

trust you .....lol...who would you luv to see wrestling then ...so many to choose from .....and i am not on the menu pmsl

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to see John Prescott and The Queen wrestling in mud ......sort it please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

now if you fancy taking me on in private to satisfy your obsession , i can arrange it... "

You were proposing male mud wrestling and you’re chancing the offer now. That’s so disappointing, I can only assume your all talk lol.

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

now if you fancy taking me on in private to satisfy your obsession , i can arrange it...

You were proposing male mud wrestling and you’re chancing the offer now. That’s so disappointing, I can only assume your all talk lol."

my god your obsessed woman, go have a shower it was not an offer, it is a light-hearted thread ...

it isnt going to happen ok ...i know you would love it and lust after me but IT is pointless trying ok .

so less of the personal insults you wouldnt want me to think your trying to get get at me now would you

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Mud wrestling would be ok if you can find transparent mud.

Shame to cover all the bits in icky mucky stuff lol

trust you .....lol...who would you luv to see wrestling then ...so many to choose from .....and i am not on the menu pmsl"

Babe I never think of you as being on the menu !!!

Well purely in the interest of science, Prodi and Tiger. Providing I could hose them down afterwards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah ive heard its a bugger 2 get out of wrinkles and i wouldnt know about leaving bollocks behind years ago im only a spring chicken "

Oh im more man than some

Reply privately

over a year ago

You were proposing male mud wrestling and you’re chancing the offer now. That’s so disappointing, I can only assume your all talk lol.

my god your obsessed woman, go have a shower it was not an offer, it is a light-hearted thread ...

it isnt going to happen ok ...i know you would love it and lust after me but IT is pointless trying ok .

so less of the personal insults you wouldnt want me to think your trying to get get at me now would you "

And who says I am not taking it light hearted? But if you bring up a subject it is a little disappointing to find you don’t deliver lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id be willing to take on male or female as its just for fun

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

so less of the personal insults you wouldnt want me to think your trying to get get at me now would you

And who says I am not taking it light hearted? But if you bring up a subject it is a little disappointing to find you don’t deliver lol."

yeah ok ill try to remember ....lmfao

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"Id be willing to take on male or female as its just for fun "

prodi your so adventurous ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id be willing to take on male or female as its just for fun "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id be willing to take on male or female as its just for fun

prodi your so adventurous ..."

Well there is your offer Mr PleasureDome lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing ventured , nothing gained

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"D

And who says I am not taking it light hearted? But if you bring up a subject it is a little disappointing to find you don’t deliver lol."

Personally I thought the point of these threads was more fun than delivering, some of the thread subject in the past have been far worse than this, but don;t think they have been carried out.

Anyway we need a referee and sure PD would see fair play

Reply privately

over a year ago

"D

And who says I am not taking it light hearted? But if you bring up a subject it is a little disappointing to find you don’t deliver lol.

Personally I thought the point of these threads was more fun than delivering, some of the thread subject in the past have been far worse than this, but don;t think they have been carried out.

Anyway we need a referee and sure PD would see fair play "

We are having what is called light hearted chat. I see no threats issued lol.

It is admiral you defend your man though.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

How boring is it to read people trying to goad other people over something so silly as a lighthearted thread

I don't seem to recall reading anything about an offer to mud wrestle only a question about who would the ladies like to see mud wrestle

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"Id be willing to take on male or female as its just for fun

prodi your so adventurous ...

Well there is your offer Mr PleasureDome lol"

look what part of NO dont you understand its very very simple ...careful now everyone will think you have a different agenda and you would hate that ..

wouldnt you ???

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"D

"

well i think that deserves an appology to aqua to be honest ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

But id like 2 see PD mud wrestling

Reply privately

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"D

"

My man pmsl

Prodi, PD or Tiger, which one?

PLus don't think my guy's names been mentioned on here and if anyone would mud wrestle with him would definately be me lol

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"But id like 2 see PD mud wrestling "

sure you would and if i ever do ill send you a ticket but the same as i said before the answer is no..is that clear enough for you .?

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"But id like 2 see PD mud wrestling "

Don't think he wants to hun just a hunch but I can't be sure

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"D

well i think that deserves an appology to aqua to be honest ..."

come to think of it what exactly did you mean by that and why do you feel the need to spoil a lighthearted thread ...maybe you should look at how you contribute and treat people on the forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But id like 2 see PD mud wrestling

sure you would and if i ever do ill send you a ticket but the same as i said before the answer is no..is that clear enough for you .?"

Clear as mud

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"But id like 2 see PD mud wrestling

sure you would and if i ever do ill send you a ticket but the same as i said before the answer is no..is that clear enough for you .?

Clear as mud "

lmao

Reply privately

over a year ago

"D

My man pmsl

PLus don't think my guy's names been mentioned on here and if anyone would mud wrestle with him would definately be me lol"

This is light hearted so don’t get so wound up. Mr PD is on your verifications. I looked to see what made you so defensive and I admire you looking after your man that is all I was saying.

My point although a joking one was that he is “all mouth and trousers” in offering male mud wrestling but not providing.

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"D

My man pmsl

PLus don't think my guy's names been mentioned on here and if anyone would mud wrestle with him would definately be me lol

This is light hearted so don’t get so wound up. Mr PD is on your verifications. I looked to see what made you so defensive and I admire you looking after your man that is all I was saying.

My point although a joking one was that he is “all mouth and trousers” in offering male mud wrestling but not providing.

"

now that is insulting ...take a look at yourself ....its not a good view at the moment and not normal to be so vitriolic against someone you have never spoken to or met ...why you on my case .?

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"D

My man pmsl

"

Oh give it up lady

if you have some sort of personal issue with PD and from where im sitting it looks that way then keep it off the forums its boring and makes you look silly

Now read the original post again and tell me where PD offered to mud wrestle for anyone cos I can't see it

and then leave the thread gracefully and ake your issues up via pm if you hav'nt already been blocked

Reply privately

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"D

My man pmsl

Oh give it up lady

if you have some sort of personal issue with PD and from where im sitting it looks that way then keep it off the forums its boring and makes you look silly

Now read the original post again and tell me where PD offered to mud wrestle for anyone cos I can't see it

and then leave the thread gracefully and ake your issues up via pm if you hav'nt already been blocked"

I have never had contact with this poster in my life ..!!! unless she is someone she someone revisiting us from the past ....the silence is deafening ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately