Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Full English breakfast

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With or without Baked Beans?

I love them, but a few people turn their noses up at the idea of them being included

So,, What do you have with your Full English?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, haggis, beans, potato scone/hash brown, toast, tea/coffee.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maple cured bacon, chunky sausage, black pudding, fried egg and about 48 rounds of toast

all the side orders you can keep just in case u ever have a veggie over for brekkie

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

A few beans, and that is the key to a full English, not too much of anything, but lots of little bits.

over a year ago

"Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, haggis, beans, potato scone/hash brown, toast, tea/coffee. "
haggis in an English?

over a year ago

a plain simple sausage (none of the fancy herb ones), 2 slices of back bacon, fried egg, heinz beans, sauted potato's and toast

washed down with orange juice

over a year ago

as long as there is no black pudding I dont mind

By *heplaysCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Got to have beans its the law

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

"a plain simple sausage (none of the fancy herb ones), 2 slices of back bacon, fried egg, heinz beans, sauted potato's and toast

washed down with orange juice"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Where's t'black pudding like???

over a year ago

Off to the supermarket right now...............for all of the above

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i do myself a full breakfast now it consists of, bacon, mushrooms, beans and tomatos with toast

over a year ago

"Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, haggis, beans, potato scone/hash brown, toast, tea/coffee. "
ooo black pudding, haggis i know its good for you but i cant eat it .. maybe if i had that as a kid be diffrent .. you like that ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I never ate black pudding, just couldnt stand the thought of it and one day about 10 years ago i tried it and bloody loved it. I love it lightly battered with apple sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Pretty much anything, but the egg has to be "sunny side up" to dunk ya sausage & bacon in. Mushrooms nuked in butter & Worcester sauce

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, haggis, beans, potato scone/hash brown, toast, tea/coffee. ooo black pudding, haggis i know its good for you but i cant eat it .. maybe if i had that as a kid be diffrent .. you like that ?"

Love it. If you've never tasted Stornoway black pudding you've never lived.

over a year ago

sausage 2 slices of back bacon,2 fried egg, heinz beans, sauted potato's tomatos maybe fry beard .

over a year ago

"Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, haggis, beans, potato scone/hash brown, toast, tea/coffee. ooo black pudding, haggis i know its good for you but i cant eat it .. maybe if i had that as a kid be diffrent .. you like that ?

Love it. If you've never tasted Stornoway black pudding you've never lived."

how is that made ??

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Bacon, eggs, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, haggis, beans, potato scone/hash brown, toast, tea/coffee. ooo black pudding, haggis i know its good for you but i cant eat it .. maybe if i had that as a kid be diffrent .. you like that ?

Love it. If you've never tasted Stornoway black pudding you've never lived.how is that made ??"

To a secret recipe by Chalrles McLeaod in Stornoway.

Available mail order on the internet.

It's a taste sensation.

over a year ago

I dont mind but I love a fried egg on a fried slice not very healthy though

over a year ago

Black pudding and Haggis are not English

over a year ago

"I never ate black pudding, just couldnt stand the thought of it and one day about 10 years ago i tried it and bloody loved it. I love it lightly battered with apple sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"
really told its very good for you ..

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Black pudding and Haggis are not English "

Pretty sure black pudding is, think it's a Yorkshire or Lancashire thing originally.

(I'm sure people from both those counties will pop up to enlighten me as to which one...)

Baked beans are American. HA!

over a year ago

"Black pudding and Haggis are not English

Pretty sure black pudding is, think it's a Yorkshire or Lancashire thing originally.

(I'm sure people from both those counties will pop up to enlighten me as to which one...)

Baked beans are American. HA!"

lol alright smart ass! lol xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Traditional breafast in our house when we where kids (although only tended to have it christmas morning) was boiled ham and porkpie with brown sauce

over a year ago

No beans for me....I hate them lol. Bacon, sausage, black pudding, poached eggs, potato scone, tomato and toast. Mmmmm I want that now xx

over a year ago

I think its even nice to have a full english at night with chips for a easy meal ,

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

I will eat what "anyone cooks" for me!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I am informed Bury Black Puddings are the best in the world.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Pearl not here yet??

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Oral if i'm lucky, then a shag.

Hot cup of tea.

then down for Meusli, Bacon, Sausage, Eggs, Mushrooms and a few Beans, Toast.

And another cuppa cha.

over a year ago

With but no tomatoes for me thanks, although i do like a bit of black pudding

over a year ago

For me, its gotta be smoked back bacon, thick pork sausages, heinz beans, fried egg sunny side up, toast with butter, lightly fried tomato, and mushrooms sliced and fried in butter, then drained- I don't want a grease fest!!!

NB. Had this for tea last night!

Oh and when in Ireland, love White Pudding, but never had it anywhere else?

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

No no no no no.... No beans on breaky!!

over a year ago

I love two sausages, bit of bacon, beans, grilled tomato and poached eggs (nothing fried).

A rare treat, but lush with a bit of brown sauce

over a year ago

I love full English

But a full Scottish breakfast beats it for me

And square sausage is just ace xx

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

Everything for me please, other than black pudding,

not to keen on Ecky Thump!

over a year ago

"Everything for me please, other than black pudding,

not to keen on Ecky Thump! "

Dont think iv ever had it. My brother used to like it, and my son said he likes it. Im not fussy but couldnt eat that.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

2 rashers of dry cured middle bacon, 6 inches of thick cumberland sausage a lightly fried free range egg, mushrooms, cheese stuffed tomato, fried potato slices and thick cut toast with sea salt butter. Freshly squeezed orange juice and English Breakfast tea with semi skimmed milk, please and the back to bed to sleep it off

over a year ago

Bacon, eggs, beans, sausage, hash browns, toast, fresh grilled tomato and a glass of cold milk

over a year ago

"Bacon, eggs, beans, sausage, hash browns, toast, fresh grilled tomato and a glass of cold milk "

My mouth watering now and thats just over the bum pic

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

bacon,sausage,egg,potato bread, soda bread,pancake,mushrooms and tomatoe .. a proper fry up

over a year ago

not a fan of beans me but they are an absolute must with a brekkie

over a year ago

"I never ate black pudding, just couldnt stand the thought of it and one day about 10 years ago i tried it and bloody loved it. I love it lightly battered with apple sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Ooo black pudding with apple sauce, now that sounds nice

over a year ago

Don't like baked beans or hot toms, and prefer to have fried onions and mushrooms instead.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Pearl not here yet?? "

you had me worried there for a minute...

By *ustyWoman
over a year ago

inverclyde

stornoway black pudding is the best, i butchers near me does lorne sausage with either haggis or black pudding in it and its heaven

over a year ago

You shouldnt eat pork it a filthy animal and the flesh isnt clean cos it eats its own muck

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"You shouldnt eat pork it a filthy animal and the flesh isnt clean cos it eats its own muck"

Is this a Jewish thing?

over a year ago

"You shouldnt eat pork it a filthy animal and the flesh isnt clean cos it eats its own muck

Is this a Jewish thing?

"

No its a filthy beast and you get tape worms from it and other stuff.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

Incredible ignorance of some people eh!!!, well I love baked beans and tinned tomatoes with my full english, but then I always was a greedy girl, wink, xxxxxx

over a year ago

My old bosses and chef are scottish and they gave me stornoway black pud a few times.... it was lovely!! On new years eve we served haggis neeps and tatties and stovies too... now THAT i could eat for brekkie! lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

We have a place in our little town called the Blue Corner Cafe! It is run by people from either Poland, Estonia or the like and they do the best full english we have had in the UK.

Bacon, Cumberland Sausage, Hash Browns, Proper fresh Mushrooms, fried and Eggs. On the side are Beans and Bread, toast if you want it. Not forgetting the big mug of tea!

Certainly no dried pigs blood and fat! AND no Haggis! That would make it a Scottish Breakfast, not English..

Just for the record, Haricot beans used in Baked Beans do now come from America (mostly) but we also grow them here and have done for centuries! Our varieties tend to have a mottled effect and Baked Bean manufacturers won't use them. So although Actual Baked Beans are American in origin, we have had them here far longer.

over a year ago

"You shouldnt eat pork it a filthy animal and the flesh isnt clean cos it eats its own muck

Is this a Jewish thing?

"

at the end of the day its mainly a jewish thing... everyone believes certain things but pork is quite safe to eat lol x

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

at the end of the day its mainly a jewish thing... everyone believes certain things but pork is quite safe to eat lol x "

Its nothing to do with Jews at all saying that is just being ignorant. Millions of people round the world dont eat the filthy animals.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Is this a Jewish thing?

at the end of the day its mainly a jewish thing... everyone believes certain things but pork is quite safe to eat lol x

Its nothing to do with Jews at all saying that is just being ignorant. Millions of people round the world dont eat the filthy animals."

Including millions....of Jews.

over a year ago

"We have a place in our little town called the Blue Corner Cafe! It is run by people from either Poland, Estonia or the like and they do the best full english we have had in the UK.

Bacon, Cumberland Sausage, Hash Browns, Proper fresh Mushrooms, fried and Eggs. On the side are Beans and Bread, toast if you want it. Not forgetting the big mug of tea!

Certainly no dried pigs blood and fat! AND no Haggis! That would make it a Scottish Breakfast, not English..

Just for the record, Haricot beans used in Baked Beans do now come from America (mostly) but we also grow them here and have done for centuries! Our varieties tend to have a mottled effect and Baked Bean manufacturers won't use them. So although Actual Baked Beans are American in origin, we have had them here far longer.

"

Black pudding doesnt totally make it a scottish brekkie because its english too... in the west midlands you can trace its history back for hundreds of years and also in lancashire too... but stornoway is the best ive ever tasted like...

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

Its nothing to do with Jews at all saying that is just being ignorant. Millions of people round the world dont eat the filthy animals.

Including millions....of Jews."

like i said... its a jewish thing... and you can contract tapeworm from contaminated RAW beef and fish too but who eats raw meat??? so really it IS quite safe to eat but like i said everyone believes in different things and im not telling you to eat it lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"

Black pudding doesnt totally make it a scottish brekkie because its english too... in the west midlands you can trace its history back for hundreds of years and also in lancashire too... but stornoway is the best ive ever tasted like..."

I know that, I put a full stop after the Black Pudding bit and started about Haggis..

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

And billion in India and Pakistan and lots of other places. If u think pork is safe u dont know a lot.

Including millions....of Jews."

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 22/09/11 23:17:11]

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

oooops....wrong thread

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

Including millions....of Jews.

like i said... its a jewish thing... and you can contract tapeworm from contaminated RAW beef and fish too but who eats raw meat??? so really it IS quite safe to eat but like i said everyone believes in different things and im not telling you to eat it lol "

It has nothing to do with being Jewish at all and its incredibly naive to link it just with them as there are many more muslins who also do not eat pork. Pork is not eaten by many as it is classed as an unclean beast. A pig will eat another pig and rotting rood as well so are more prone to worms than other animals.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think some are taking this far too seriously.....

over a year ago

All this talk of food .... could eat a bacon butty right now

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I am informed Bury Black Puddings are the best in the world."

It`s great! (and this is a southerner writing this!)

Was downright p*ssed off NOT to get black pudding when I had a Full cooked breakfast when I stopped in a Travelodge in Edinburgh last year!

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Chickens peck around in their own crap as they look for food!

Cows walk about looking for grass and never care about whether another cow has pissed on it!

Pigs tend to poo in one place and do NOT eat what they have excreated, but they do grout about in the mud.

Even if all these animals were to eat their own dirt, the very act of cooking would kill anything like that!

Sheesh! Some people will believe anything! (Unless the W.H.O. has been wrong all these years and only this guy is right!!!)

over a year ago

Here is my version, 4 slices of bacon 3 sausage, a plan omelete, tinned plum tomatoes, fried bread, button mushrooms, 3 slices of hot buttered toast and a nice pot of tea.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

When we used to stay at the Howard Johnson after a visit to Xtasia, the breakfast in the morning was a buffet. They had loads of different stuff laid out, but the bacon always went first!!

God, we had some times in that place.. No wonder we all ate the meat first!!

over a year ago

I once had to go vegetarian due to place I was in. I used to dream of a full english. I would have thought steak would have been what I missed most. No, bacon, sausage, beans etc was the thing I dreamed of most (;-)

over a year ago

"Chickens peck around in their own crap as they look for food!

Cows walk about looking for grass and never care about whether another cow has pissed on it!

Pigs tend to poo in one place and do NOT eat what they have excreated, but they do grout about in the mud.

Even if all these animals were to eat their own dirt, the very act of cooking would kill anything like that!

Sheesh! Some people will believe anything! (Unless the W.H.O. has been wrong all these years and only this guy is right!!!)"

love it!

over a year ago

"I once had to go vegetarian due to place I was in. I used to dream of a full english. I would have thought steak would have been what I missed most. No, bacon, sausage, beans etc was the thing I dreamed of most (;-)"

being veggie isnt that bad really! i love a good mushroom stroganoff... with a 8oz sirloin on the same plate! hahaha just kidding but there are benefits in eating less red meat

over a year ago

Sheesh! Some people will believe anything! (Unless the W.H.O. has been wrong all these years and only this guy is right!!!)"

You do seem to believe anything as your lack of facts an knowledge is self evident.

Pigs in a farm environment defecate indiscriminately, they will eat the flesh of other dead pigs and pretty much anything. Also to assume cooking meat will guarantee safety is incredibly naive as so many people in the UK do not cook meat correctly. In the UK animals are tested and so food from the supermarkets and accredited butchers are safe to eat. You should thoroughly cook meat as well.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Is this a Jewish thing?

No its a filthy beast and you get tape worms from it and other stuff."

An animal eating it`s own dirt? Sorry, but that`s total bollox! Unless the animal is kept in such filthy conditions that it has no option! The only reason pigs wallow in mud is to keep cool and to "condition" the skin. In other words, a pig is as clean as you keep it and most farmers in this country at least would not dream of ill treating their livestock.

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

An animal eating it`s own dirt? Sorry, but that`s total bollox! Unless the animal is kept in such filthy conditions that it has no option! The only reason pigs wallow in mud is to keep cool and to "condition" the skin. In other words, a pig is as clean as you keep it and most farmers in this country at least would not dream of ill treating their livestock."

Naaa they woudnt and woudnt keep chickens in tiny cages or keep mum pigs in metal box so she cant move. Farmers not treatin animals bad? U been on the moon or something??

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

OK, had enough of playing with the Troll tonight! Time for bed here...

(Strange how some take everything so seriously! )

over a year ago

Sheesh! Some people will believe anything! (Unless the W.H.O. has been wrong all these years and only this guy is right!!!)

You do seem to believe anything as your lack of facts an knowledge is self evident.

Pigs in a farm environment defecate indiscriminately, they will eat the flesh of other dead pigs and pretty much anything. Also to assume cooking meat will guarantee safety is incredibly naive as so many people in the UK do not cook meat correctly. In the UK animals are tested and so food from the supermarkets and accredited butchers are safe to eat. You should thoroughly cook meat as well."

yes but with good husbandry pigs eating the dead flesh of other pigs wont happen... look at the foot and mouth thing where one of the main causes was machinery not being sanitised... and cooking meat throroughly is just common sense and if you cook youre food at temps over 80c it will be safe to eat. that comes from the FSA giving HACCP guidelines to any business that sells food be it a greasy spoon or a big production line process

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

An animal eating it`s own dirt? Sorry, but that`s total bollox! Unless the animal is kept in such filthy conditions that it has no option! The only reason pigs wallow in mud is to keep cool and to "condition" the skin. In other words, a pig is as clean as you keep it and most farmers in this country at least would not dream of ill treating their livestock.

Naaa they woudnt and woudnt keep chickens in tiny cages or keep mum pigs in metal box so she cant move. Farmers not treatin animals bad? U been on the moon or something??"

there IS rules and regs in place but i watched a programme a while back that sold chicken fillets to i think it was lidl and and it showed you a video from animal rights activists showing the agency staff holding chickens by their necks and swinging them about and because the animal rights ppl were there illegally the company wouldnt acknowledge it!! THATS discraceful... I think small scale farmers and organic farmers are the best to go for... I dont believe EVERY farmer treats their animals badly

over a year ago

Pigs in a farm environment defecate indiscriminately, they will eat the flesh of other dead pigs and pretty much anything. Also to assume cooking meat will guarantee safety is incredibly naive as so many people in the UK do not cook meat correctly. In the UK animals are tested and so food from the supermarkets and accredited butchers are safe to eat. You should thoroughly cook meat as well.

yes but with good husbandry pigs eating the dead flesh of other pigs wont happen... look at the foot and mouth thing where one of the main causes was machinery not being sanitised... and cooking meat throroughly is just common sense and if you cook youre food at temps over 80c it will be safe to eat. that comes from the FSA giving HACCP guidelines to any business that sells food be it a greasy spoon or a big production line process"

You forgot to get your racist jewish dig in this time

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Is this a Jewish thing?

Naaa they woudnt and woudnt keep chickens in tiny cages or keep mum pigs in metal box so she cant move. Farmers not treatin animals bad? U been on the moon or something??"

From your responses on this thread, it is clear you have your own views on the subject, but lighten up!

I eat pork and other meats; that is my choice, and if it has any detrimental effect on my life, that's my own lookout! So, far in my life, I'm quite sane and healthy

Just one last thought; severla posters have included Hash Browns in their Englsih Breakfast choices.

Tsk, Tsk, These were originally thought to develop from Potato Rosti in Switzerland, but are more commonly linked to the USA.

So when we get to the American Breakfast thread (if ever?), then include them there!

But cetainly not in an English Breakfast.

When I did my Hotel Management training 38 years ago, tradition English Breakfasts were simply known as a BEST, that is, Bacon Egg Sausage and Tomato.

Over the years, culinary themes have changed, with beans, black pudding and so on, being added to suit new consumer tastes.

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

Naaa they woudnt and woudnt keep chickens in tiny cages or keep mum pigs in metal box so she cant move. Farmers not treatin animals bad? U been on the moon or something??

From your responses on this thread, it is clear you have your own views on the subject, but lighten up!

"

Its not for u to tell me to do anything just cos you dont like it i dont tell u to do anything so u dont to me

over a year ago

Is this a Jewish thing?

I eat pork and other meats; that is my choice, and if it has any detrimental effect on my life, that's my own lookout! So, far in my life, I'm quite sane and healthy

Just one last thought; severla posters have included Hash Browns in their Englsih Breakfast choices.

Tsk, Tsk, These were originally thought to develop from Potato Rosti in Switzerland, but are more commonly linked to the USA.

So when we get to the American Breakfast thread (if ever?), then include them there!

But cetainly not in an English Breakfast.

When I did my Hotel Management training 38 years ago, tradition English Breakfasts were simply known as a BEST, that is, Bacon Egg Sausage and Tomato.

Over the years, culinary themes have changed, with beans, black pudding and so on, being added to suit new consumer tastes."

i LOVE hash browns especialy with beans lol but yeah things do change over time and i think thats being reponsive to ppls tastes/ requests isnt it? I ran a boutique hotel just outside of london and their full english had black pud and hash browns etc etc... i think if i got what you first served way back when, id be dissapointed and looking under my plate for the other half! hahaha

over a year ago

yes but with good husbandry pigs eating the dead flesh of other pigs wont happen... look at the foot and mouth thing where one of the main causes was machinery not being sanitised... and cooking meat throroughly is just common sense and if you cook youre food at temps over 80c it will be safe to eat. that comes from the FSA giving HACCP guidelines to any business that sells food be it a greasy spoon or a big production line process

You forgot to get your racist jewish dig in this time "

I wasnt being racist, just a bit too eager to get my post in i guess...im not religious and i forgot about all the other ppl whose religion forbids it and i stand corrected.... !!

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"

No its a filthy beast and you get tape worms from it

Its not for u to tell me to do anything just cos you dont like it i dont tell u to do anything so u dont to me"

I only expressed an opinion, in a calm and easy going manner and only asked you to lighten up; where is the harm in that?

I accept you have your views; did I disagree with them?? Equally, why can't you agree that others on here have their own opinion too?

That's why it is a Forum page. We all have differing views!

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"

i LOVE hash browns especialy with beans lol but yeah things do change over time and i think thats being reponsive to ppls tastes/ requests isnt it? I ran a boutique hotel just outside of london and their full english had black pud and hash browns etc etc... i think if i got what you first served way back when, id be dissapointed and looking under my plate for the other half! hahaha"

Ah, but in the 5 star Hotel I first worked in, we served up two sausages, 3 bacon rashers, 2 eggs, and a fresh tomato, sliced in two and grilled; all these cooked to order......and don't forget the sprig of parsley that was "garnish" in those days!

over a year ago

"

i LOVE hash browns especialy with beans lol but yeah things do change over time and i think thats being reponsive to ppls tastes/ requests isnt it? I ran a boutique hotel just outside of london and their full english had black pud and hash browns etc etc... i think if i got what you first served way back when, id be dissapointed and looking under my plate for the other half! hahaha

Ah, but in the 5 star Hotel I first worked in, we served up two sausages, 3 bacon rashers, 2 eggs, and a fresh tomato, sliced in two and grilled; all these cooked to order......and don't forget the sprig of parsley that was "garnish" in those days! "

hahaha yeah cant forget the garnish!!!! that brekkie sounds amazing! ive just come back from the costa del sol and there was this bar called the star bar that did different size breakfasts and named them so there was an elvis, steve mcqueen, john wayne and one other i cant remember lol i tried the elvis one and that was two eggs, 2 bacon and 2 sausage and also mushrooms, tinned tomato which i like better than fresh and hash browns AND black pud AND chips! that finished me off for the whole day!!!

over a year ago

Best breakfasts I have had was when I stayed with Jed ans Sasha after a night at Chameleons best ever I do miss those guys.

By *ssentialminx2011Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

My ex would never have "beans and TINNED tommies together???" yet 4 ME, a Gr8 Full English breakfast has to have BOTH!!! XX

By *ssentialminx2011Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

BEST ENGLISH BREAKFAST ??

OHHHHH NO COMPETITION WHAT SO EVER!!!! Sheffield Hilton (after my G/B party ~ OMG "simply the best ever !!!

over a year ago

I like Kippers with Eggs or Smoked Haddock with poached eggs and brond bread and butter thats what i call a good English , Cant eat alot of meat.

over a year ago

I hate soggy toast. When they butter it too soon in the cafe

love my toast to be firm and crispy. Bit like my taste for women (;-)

over a year ago

fried square sausage.... mmmm mmmmmmm

Wolf

over a year ago

what's a square sausage?

over a year ago

its basically a sausage patty thats square... i think its scottish ( my old scottish boss used to have em all the time) is that what they call a "piece"? or is that what they call a sandwich?

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

"what's a square sausage?

"

In terms of a comparison, if you can imagine the equivalent of a Square Burger, but made of sausagemeat.

It is also referred to as Lorne Sausage.

Post new Message to Thread