Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

NASA satellite cannot be sold on eBay.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was reading this today ..eBay i know you do get some strange things on there..

A NASA satellite called UARS has fallen out of orbit and is heading towards the Earth.

If it damages your house you can sue the US government, a leading space lawyer has said. But if you find the wreckage, you cannot sell it on eBay because finders are definitely not keepers when it comes to satellites.

NASA has confirmed that UARS is expected to re-enter the Earth's atmosphere on Friday 23 September, possibly as early as tomorrow, and will crash to earth. So we better keep a look out ..

love to see a peace on this but would look strange i bet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

NASA has calculated that there is a 1-in-3,200 risk to life from UARS, as debris could hit people, animals or buildings when it reaches the ground .

Thank god for that .. sure we will here if it do hit earth .

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

I wonder if Salvage laws apply

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Try Exchange and Mart instead, it's out of the USA's jurisdiction.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sitting with the sattelite right now Game4it...they have a good lotta images of ur boobs in pics!!!!!- mmmmm best things visible on planet earth from space

hows that for a chatupline!

xxx

over a year ago

"sitting with the sattelite right now Game4it...they have a good lotta images of ur boobs in pics!!!!!- mmmmm best things visible on planet earth from space

xxx"

well its a new chat up line.. lol xx

over a year ago

"sitting with the sattelite right now Game4it...they have a good lotta images of ur boobs in pics!!!!!- mmmmm best things visible on planet earth from space

xxx well its a new chat up line.. lol xx"

glad u liked it,i went off for a wank while thinking about ya!- kidding

Oh...fuck...nasa just sent me the pic of it....i best be honest i suppose! x

over a year ago

Yeah,,,, but,,, if you do find a bit of sattelite , you could always stick it on Gumtree in the Free-swaps section,,,,,

Sumit like....

" Genuine Lump of Space Junk Offered".... "Looking to Swap for a night of unbridled passion with a hung guy or sexy lady or better still both together!!...... will even consider a tatty old trannie if nothing better turns up!!

over a year ago

I heard this on the radio as i was driving along motorway, i suddenly had a "Final destination 5" style vision in my head, it lands on motorway, big crater in the road, and T gets out van, looks down the smokey hole waiting for superman to come climbing out,i have no kryptonite but offer superman one of my McDonalds fries,,

over a year ago

"I heard this on the radio as i was driving along motorway, i suddenly had a "Final destination 5" style vision in my head, it lands on motorway, big crater in the road, and T gets out van, looks down the smokey hole waiting for superman to come climbing out,i have no kryptonite but offer superman one of my McDonalds fries,, "

am sure u can offer him some craptonite tho....

over a year ago

"I heard this on the radio as i was driving along motorway, i suddenly had a "Final destination 5" style vision in my head, it lands on motorway, big crater in the road, and T gets out van, looks down the smokey hole waiting for superman to come climbing out,i have no kryptonite but offer superman one of my McDonalds fries,, "
lol thats very diffrent .. xxx

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Okay who watched superman on Wednesday night?

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

"If it damages your house you can sue the US government, a leading space lawyer has said. But if you find the wreckage, you cannot sell it on eBay because finders are definitely not keepers when it comes to satellites.

"

Stay well away if it lands near you for good reason. As the T-virus is on a satellite, alas they forgot which one, and if you get infected you will be transported to a small rock in the Atlantic for experimentation.

over a year ago

"Okay who watched superman on Wednesday night?"
its coming tomorrow 23rd thing from out of space , lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/09/11 14:30:01]

over a year ago

Then i put my foot in it, "your that Iron man bloke are'nt ya?" "big clue buddy, the S on my chest?" "And i run on kryptonite???"

Ok well try the garage up the road but im sure its just the usual, diesel, petrol and gas they have, good luck,,,ehh S watever your name is.

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Okay who watched superman on Wednesday night?its coming tomorrow 23rd thing from out of space , lol"

Teh thing from outer space? That reminds me of a few women I have met

over a year ago

"Okay who watched superman on Wednesday night?its coming tomorrow 23rd thing from out of space , lol

Teh thing from outer space? That reminds me of a few women I have met "

what you saying thay was out of the world ??

over a year ago

When I take it down to the scrap yard to weight it in, they won't be bothered what it is.

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Or it could be 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'

Gort - now that would be a safe sex suit for a party.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I wonder if Crumpet will do one of her roll-calls once the bits have landed?

over a year ago

They say the biggest piece will be no bigger than a fridge freezer still wouldn't like the fucker on me head though xx

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"They say the biggest piece will be no bigger than a fridge freezer still wouldn't like the fucker on me head though xx "

I bet all the Chickens defrosted.

over a year ago

"I heard this on the radio as i was driving along motorway, i suddenly had a "Final destination 5" style vision in my head, it lands on motorway, big crater in the road, and T gets out van, looks down the smokey hole waiting for superman to come climbing out,i have no kryptonite but offer superman one of my McDonalds fries,,

Then i put my foot in it, "your that Iron man bloke are'nt ya?" "big clue buddy, the S on my chest?" "And i run on kryptonite???"

Ok well try the garage up the road but im sure its just the usual, diesel, petrol and gas they have, good luck,,,ehh S watever your name is. "

Ten mins later im in the Queue at the petrol station, i look over my shoulder and there he is,right behind me, "offt how did you get here so fast?"

I flew! "No, kryptonite but got yourself a Mars Duo bar, good choice S watever your name is".

over a year ago

"They say the biggest piece will be no bigger than a fridge freezer still wouldn't like the fucker on me head though xx

I bet all the Chickens defrosted. "

lol yes if i get one land in the garden i will let you know xx

Post new Message to Thread