Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting comfortable

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies and gents as time goes on and your relationships blossom further, do the things at the beginning of the relationship that you were slightly paranoid about (at date stage) still remain or are you more comfortable and let slip those things..

like shaving your legs, breaking wind or burping, do you always do your hair/make up to a pristine condition.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

all depends...but when i start picking my bum u'll know i think ur special x

over a year ago

Having a shaved head and trimmed goatee, I always look the same. I'm always smart, well, I think I am, lol.

Kate's lucky that she has lovely natural red hair that she only really has to brush, but occaisionally she will have a few colours in it. She's always nicely dressed. She's also lucky that she isn't very hairy, lol. She only needs to shave her legs maybe once a month, her body hair is very blondish.

She doesn't wear make up everyday, except eyeliner, and maybe a bit of lippy.

We have friends though that range from hillbilly to socialite in their everyday appearence.

It's great though when you see the hillbillies glam up, they seem to morph into party animals, lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"all depends...but when i start picking my bum u'll know i think ur special x"

ffs paddy lol xx

over a year ago

despite being together for over 20 years theres still things i prefer kept private, i couldnt share a bathroom with him, i always keep me "downstairs " neatly trimmed though i dont bother with my legs cos he never notices! Also as he just prefers naked i only really buy undies for myself and for meets, the main thing i keep from him is how much i spend on ebay!! x

over a year ago

Always like to look presentable. However, in the winter will be likely to succumb to furry dressing gown and slipper boots.

over a year ago

My hubby doesnt mind about body hair, i just shave my legs. I only wear lip gloss as i have sensitive skin. You dont see many women wearing makeup where i live. Iv got very fine hair so it doesnt stay tidy for very long. I wash it just before i go out. I keep my best clothes for going out. Hes the same.

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

We normally shower together and both shave legs, pits & bits whilst showering.

I try to look my best everyday but know there are days when I am frumpy and tired but Woody still loves me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im me, good days, bad days, shaved unshaved, smart, slobby jay has seen everything the only thing i wouldnt do is have a poo in front of him but cant think of anything else.

Oh and hes seen me be sick as well

over a year ago

"We normally shower together and both shave legs, pits & bits whilst showering.

I try to look my best everyday but know there are days when I am frumpy and tired but Woody still loves me

"

I hope u do shave both pits or legs,otherwise it looks a bit strange being shaved on one side! hehehe

over a year ago

I think there are always going to be some things that you let slip as time goes on, but as long as you keep making the effort in other thing then these little things can be forgiven, after all we are only human

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Im me, good days, bad days, shaved unshaved, smart, slobby jay has seen everything the only thing i wouldnt do is have a poo in front of him but cant think of anything else.

Oh and hes seen me be sick as well"

Completely agree....

Mr has seen me at my best, at my very worst and everything in between. (and vice versa)

He hasn't run off screaming ...yet lol

over a year ago

i knew it was love when she first asked me to dab a fanny boil down with salted water to bring it out

over a year ago

hair always done, make up, nails, waxed, matching sexy underwear

single but still do it every day

over a year ago

I bathe bi-annually, whether I need it or not.

over a year ago

"I bathe bi-annually, whether I need it or not."

Dammit! That's wat I was gonna say!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I don't mind my OH seeing me without make up...

over a year ago

I am never scruffy but I do like my comfort. I wear nightdresses and furry slippers. I dont wear make up in the day for work anyway, so everyone is used to me being barefaced. Of course when I do put make up on I can look quite different.

My worst wear will probably be leggings and Ugg boots. I dont go to the loo in front of anyone really, I cant even let anyone hear the sound of me urinatinting, I always put the taps on.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am never scruffy but I do like my comfort. I wear nightdresses and furry slippers. I dont wear make up in the day for work anyway, so everyone is used to me being barefaced. Of course when I do put make up on I can look quite different.

My worst wear will probably be leggings and Ugg boots. I dont go to the loo in front of anyone really, I cant even let anyone hear the sound of me urinatinting, I always put the taps on. "

oh my flannelette nighties really turn Bigbad on

over a year ago

"I am never scruffy but I do like my comfort. I wear nightdresses and furry slippers. I dont wear make up in the day for work anyway, so everyone is used to me being barefaced. Of course when I do put make up on I can look quite different.

My worst wear will probably be leggings and Ugg boots. I dont go to the loo in front of anyone really, I cant even let anyone hear the sound of me urinatinting, I always put the taps on. oh my flannelette nighties really turn Bigbad on "

And he looks good in them too...

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

"We normally shower together and both shave legs, pits & bits whilst showering.

I hope u do shave both pits or legs,otherwise it looks a bit strange being shaved on one side! hehehe"

Very funny

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

My worst wear will probably be leggings and Ugg boots. I dont go to the loo in front of anyone really, I cant even let anyone hear the sound of me urinatinting, I always put the taps on. oh my flannelette nighties really turn Bigbad on

And he looks good in them too..."

No i think the granny slippers look better

Post new Message to Thread