Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Older mommy for 3some

Jump to newest

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Looking for a sexy older mommy to join for a 3some with us.male 36 & female 28 both Asian naughty kinky open minded.

She wants to meet A older sexy mommy to try her bisexual side out. Someone who's not shy can lead the way has a good sexy body big boobs and ass that she would love to lick n suck.

We will all join in have fun together lots of role plays and fantasy fun with dressing up outfits.

Will be going out for meal and drinking then to the hotel for the night to start off ????.

Come on you sexy lady's woman let them fun start in new year.

Meet will be in January first week.

Thanks

Jay

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck OP. I'm not sure how many would like to be labeled 'older mommy', but who knows, you may find it here

over a year ago

"Good luck OP. I'm not sure how many would like to be labeled 'older mommy', but who knows, you may find it here "

Been called worse.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If you are asking single ladies to meet "us", then surely you must have a couples profile, right?

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Good luck OP. I'm not sure how many would like to be labeled 'older mommy', but who knows, you may find it here "

Older not meaning oap sorry. 40+ years old ??

over a year ago

"Good luck OP. I'm not sure how many would like to be labeled 'older mommy', but who knows, you may find it here

Older not meaning oap sorry. 40+ years old ??"

I'm an OAP at 40? Hahaha okay then

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"If you are asking single ladies to meet "us", then surely you must have a couples profile, right? "

She's not on fab I have a profile only. But I can proof to the right person that there is a female and show pics and chat to us both.

over a year ago

"Good luck OP. I'm not sure how many would like to be labeled 'older mommy', but who knows, you may find it here

Been called worse. "

And better, I'm positive

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Looking for a sexy mommy 40+ to join for a 3some with us.male 36 & female 28 both Asian naughty kinky open minded.

She wants to meet A older sexy mommy to try her bisexual side out. Someone who's not shy can lead the way has a good sexy body big boobs and ass that she would love to lick n suck.

We will all join in have fun together lots of role plays and fantasy fun with dressing up outfits.

Will be going out for meal and drinking then to the hotel for the night to start off ????.

Thanks

Jay "

Mommy who's 40+ age ????

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Older not meaning oap sorry. 40+ years old ??

I'm an OAP at 40? Hahaha okay then "

lol if you are then your super hot sexy ???? you will sure do ????

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"If you are asking single ladies to meet "us", then surely you must have a couples profile, right?

She's not on fab I have a profile only. But I can proof to the right person that there is a female and show pics and chat to us both. "

Good luck with that one then.

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"If you are asking single ladies to meet "us", then surely you must have a couples profile, right?

She's not on fab I have a profile only. But I can proof to the right person that there is a female and show pics and chat to us both.

Good luck with that one then. "

I don't think it will be hard long as you be honest genuine upfront and discreet everyone is happy.

over a year ago

Been called worse.

And better, I'm positive "

I once had a message saying he preferred old women. So the OP saying 'older' is an improvement on that.

over a year ago

"Looking for a sexy older mommy to join for a 3some with us.male 36 & female 28 both Asian naughty kinky open minded.

Thanks

Jay "

Are the meal,the drinks and the sexy outfits included in the offer?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't think it will be hard long as you be honest genuine upfront and discreet everyone is happy. "

If she doesn't want to make a profile on here, either with you or on her own, then going to a club together might be the best option of getting what you want

over a year ago

I don't think it will be hard long as you be honest genuine upfront and discreet everyone is happy.

If she doesn't want to make a profile on here, either with you or on her own, then going to a club together might be the best option of getting what you want "

Oh,I don't know. The idea of going for a meal,a few drinkies then back to the hotel for dressing up and sexy antics is quite potentially appealing.

It would probably be a good idea to introduce the young lady beforehand,though. Might get more offers if it was certain that she even exists.

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Looking for a sexy older mommy to join for a 3some with us.male 36 & female 28 both Asian naughty kinky open minded.

Thanks

Jay

Are the meal,the drinks and the sexy outfits included in the offer?"

Drinks meals outfits all including free.

You just meet us both have fun ????

over a year ago

Thanks

Jay

Are the meal,the drinks and the sexy outfits included in the offer?

Drinks meals outfits all including free.

You just meet us both have fun ????"

Sounds great.

By *orney jay OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

If she doesn't want to make a profile on here, either with you or on her own, then going to a club together might be the best option of getting what you want

Oh,I don't know. The idea of going for a meal,a few drinkies then back to the hotel for dressing up and sexy antics is quite potentially appealing.

It would probably be a good idea to introduce the young lady beforehand,though. Might get more offers if it was certain that she even exists."

As my quote for the right person they will speak to her n see pictures of us both before meeting up.

over a year ago

It would probably be a good idea to introduce the young lady beforehand,though. Might get more offers if it was certain that she even exists.

As my quote for the right person they will speak to her n see pictures of us both before meeting up.

"

Well.I hope it all works out for all three of you. Enjoy.

Post new Message to Thread