Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

High street little blue pill results

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fellow Fabbers,

I heard about the little blue pill being sold by High street retailers so I decided to do the 10 day trial, strictly for review purposes of course.

Here are my results;

There was only one noticeable effect and that was everytime I had a naughty thought (which was actually happening more than average) I would get tingling almost resulting in a semi and the feeling went as quick as it came, no pun intended.

There was no difference with stamina or performance those remained the Same.

This was just my own experience so you were thinking of trying it I wouldn't say it will do you any harm but at the same time probably won't do you any good.

My review 4/10

Post your results below

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well as I have frequent naughty thoughts that result in a semi or more, I don't think I will be trying them.

over a year ago

Let's not forget, although virtually everyone has, they weren't developed for that but during the trials some men reported back "that" side effect.

over a year ago

"Let's not forget, although virtually everyone has, they weren't developed for that but during the trials some men reported back "that" side effect. "
And yet they stock them neatly sandwiched between the rubbers and the lube

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Wait, are we talking about pound shop herbal ones here?

over a year ago

"Wait, are we talking about pound shop herbal ones here? "
Wouldn't know I don't use pound shops They were £3 for 10. Are you asking for a friend

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

I'm assuming these are the pretend little blue pill at that price.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

"Wait, are we talking about pound shop herbal ones here? Wouldn't know I don't use pound shops They were £3 for 10. Are you asking for a friend "

No I'm just confused about what this thread is actually about, so I googled it there was a recent newspaper article about poundland herbal blue pills.

The proper stuff defintely works.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Lots of places sell their seems-like cobblers, full of innuendo, including Wilkos.

If you have medical need, prescription medications are likely more reliable and better controlled than something that's jumping on the bandwagon.

The meds will be sold in 2018 OTC, after assessment. More expensive but I think you get what you pay fo, as they say.

By *hototed54Man
over a year ago

leeds/ morley/tingley/ middleton

Being diabetic I got them on prescription for a while and they kept me hard longer but left me with a massive headache so I stopped taking them and binned what I had left

over a year ago

"Being diabetic I got them on prescription for a while and they kept me hard longer but left me with a massive headache so I stopped taking them and binned what I had left "

It was probably a hard job keeping the bin lid to stay down.

over a year ago

"Let's not forget, although virtually everyone has, they weren't developed for that but during the trials some men reported back "that" side effect. "

They were developed for internet posts, what I post is all blue to me.

over a year ago

Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas

over a year ago

"Fellow Fabbers,

I heard about the little blue pill being sold by High street retailers so I decided to do the 10 day trial, strictly for review purposes of course.

Here are my results;

There was only one noticeable effect and that was everytime I had a naughty thought (which was actually happening more than average) I would get tingling almost resulting in a semi and the feeling went as quick as it came, no pun intended.

There was no difference with stamina or performance those remained the Same.

This was just my own experience so you were thinking of trying it I wouldn't say it will do you any harm but at the same time probably won't do you any good.

My review 4/10

Post your results below "

I had similar naughty thoughts i didn't take any pills I just fucked her instead and it went rather well I thought 10/10

over a year ago

u can get them in eye drops now. they make u look hard as fuck

Post new Message to Thread