Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Inhibitions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do we have them, how do you drop them and why do some people make you feel them more than others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have none, happy to give anything a try these days. If I don’t like it then at least I know

over a year ago

"I have none, happy to give anything a try these days. If I don’t like it then at least I know"

I think it's easier for boys though.

I wonder what I'd be like as a boy, I reckon I'd be a dirty boy, the kind who asks women to take a dump on top of a glass table whilst I lay underneath to watch the bum hole opening up.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"I have none, happy to give anything a try these days. If I don’t like it then at least I know

I wonder what I'd be like as a boy, I reckon I'd be a dirty boy, the kind who asks women to take a dump on top of a glass table whilst I lay underneath to watch the bum hole opening up. "

if you think all boys will be uninhibited enough to ask for that you overly credit us !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I have none, happy to give anything a try these days. If I don’t like it then at least I know"

So you would dance naked in Tesco ?

over a year ago

Where's the women at, need their thoughts and experiences.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Inhibitions...

I have a few...

over a year ago

My inhibitions are les when I'm comfortable with someone. So it's not me, it's them that create them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why do we have them, how do you drop them and why do some people make you feel them more than others?"

We have inhibitions as we know we are judged by others.

We lose them with age and wisdom and realising that giving a fuck should be reserved for the important things in life like family, friends and self.

Others don't make you feel them more. You feel them more because of your own reaction to the 'other' .... fuck it. Learn to be your own judge and allow those that you disgust to be disgusted as they fuck off.

If you don't want them to fuck off then respect THEIR inhibitions.

( Don't lecture me ! )

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"My inhibitions are les when I'm comfortable with someone. So it's not me, it's them that create them. "

No. It's you.

over a year ago

"My inhibitions are les when I'm comfortable with someone. So it's not me, it's them that create them. "

Yes. This is what I mean it's totally other people that make you feel them. Like I'm paranoid as fuck now cos I didn't put a good shift in.

Do you think a persons hotness has anything to do with it?

over a year ago

"My inhibitions are les when I'm comfortable with someone. So it's not me, it's them that create them.

No. It's you."

No it's not. I just told you it's not.

over a year ago

I think a lot of mine stem from being in an abusive relationship. I’m slowly overcoming some of them, but there are some things I just can’t bring myself to do.

A lot also stem from my teens , being told that sex would be boring and something I’d have to put up with rather than enjoy. X

over a year ago

"My inhibitions are les when I'm comfortable with someone. So it's not me, it's them that create them.

Yes. This is what I mean it's totally other people that make you feel them. Like I'm paranoid as fuck now cos I didn't put a good shift in.

Do you think a persons hotness has anything to do with it?"

No. It's their confidence. And more, it's how confident they make me feel. (This is my opinion. )

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. It's you.

No it's not. I just told you it's not. "

I know you did but you are refusing to accept that they are your inhibitions not the other persons.

Sheesh ......

Just say yes Granny.

over a year ago

I have few inhibitions but only if I'm comfy with the other person/people

As for watching someone take a shat

I really don't get that

I don't want to know about my partners bowel movement/activity not if I'm putting my tongue or dick down there...

over a year ago

I've always had inhibitions with anyone I've been with until my current fwb. It's pretty liberating to not feel them anymore.

over a year ago

I’m someone whose quietly kinky. You won’t know til someone pushes those buttons or suggests it. I’m confident don’t get me wrong but I’m someone who is very reserved. With the right people, I can let my guard down and let the inhibitions run wild.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

It’s both.

If someone walks at me with a knife and in intimidated then it’s them. (Unless we’re in a kitchen)

If I see a bunch of kids and feel intimidated then that’s largely me and my filters.

Ideally you’d like to turn down that little voice in your head so you don’t care. And also be with someone who helps you feel, even if you did listen, they did help you ignore it.

over a year ago

It definitely depends who im with and how they make me feel.

I've been with people who make me feel completely comfortable and id have done anything with them knowing it was mutual and respectful and fun.

Those are the people I spend my time with now and I wouldn't settle for less.

In the past ive been with people who didn't make me feel that way. I can see now that that had a lot to do with my own confidence issues and attention seeking. If im not with someone for the right reasons then im not going to be relaxed around them.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I agree to a huge extent with what people are saying. I don't hang out with those that I feel uncomfortable with.

It's the 'they make me feel' bit that I can't agree with.

It's how YOU feel about them and their behaviour.

Doesn't mean they are nice. There's a reason why you don't feel good around them but it's YOUR feelings not theirs.

over a year ago

Think we've established that certain people can make you feel them more than others. How do you get past them though?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Think we've established that certain people can make you feel them more than others. How do you get past them though?

"

I gave you one idea higher up in my first post.

Learn what to give a fuck about.

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

As much as I think you're attractive, OP, there's no way I'd be requesting that you take a dump on a glass table while I'm underneath. Won't do poo, will do pee.

over a year ago

"As much as I think you're attractive, OP, there's no way I'd be requesting that you take a dump on a glass table while I'm underneath. Won't do poo, will do pee.

"

I don't want to do that, was just giving an example of what I'd be like if I was a boy!

over a year ago

"Think we've established that certain people can make you feel them more than others. How do you get past them though?

"

I think its a case of getting to know someone sometimes. I can be shy at first but relax over time.

In some cases it just doesn't happen though. Maybe its a compatibility thing, I don't know.

Sometimes your inhibitions can be exciting though? Like if someone makes you feel youre pushing yourself then the adrenalin rush is a turn on?

over a year ago

Learn what to give a fuck about. "

Yeah I'm not really thinking of those things whilst in the throes.

I'd also like to think that I make people comfortable when they're in my presence like there's nothing a guy could do that would put me off.

It's just strange how I can be one way with one person and another way with someone else. Definitely think a persons hotness has a lot to do with it.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I’m an over thinker. Not always about inhibitions but over analysing. Sex, gym and football are some of the few times I’m in the moment ... but do find there are some people I tend to switch off around a bit more ... and they’re keepers !

over a year ago

"Why do we have them, how do you drop them and why do some people make you feel them more than others?"

Dunno? Ask us one on sport, sport or geography, we're good at sport and geography over here at team Doublehunbon

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'd also like to think that I make people comfortable when they're in my presence like there's nothing a guy could do that would put me off.

It's just strange how I can be one way with one person and another way with someone else. Definitely think a persons hotness has a lot to do with it. "

That's a couple of times you've related it to your sexual attraction to the other. ( hotness )

Could it be that you find less attractive people more abuseable , more dispensable ?

That rooted in you is a need to be liked by the pretty boy so to lose them is to have shamed yourself in their eyes and you place a lot of value in their opinion based simply on their looks ?

Seems like it. What do you think ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why do we have them, how do you drop them and why do some people make you feel them more than others?

Dunno? Ask us one on sport, sport or geography, we're good at sport and geography over here at team Doublehunbon "

What shape is a football ?

over a year ago

"Why do we have them, how do you drop them and why do some people make you feel them more than others?

We lose them with age and wisdom and realising that giving a fuck should be reserved for the important things in life like family, friends and self.

Others don't make you feel them more. You feel them more because of your own reaction to the 'other' .... fuck it. Learn to be your own judge and allow those that you disgust to be disgusted as they fuck off.

( Don't lecture me ! ) "

hey I feel your inhibitions you're never too OLD to have them

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

( Don't lecture me ! ) hey I feel your inhibitions you're never too OLD to have them "

Be quiet whipper snapper. What I have are reservations and standards not inhibitions

over a year ago

( Don't lecture me ! ) hey I feel your inhibitions you're never too OLD to have them

Be quiet whipper snapper. What I have are reservations and standards not inhibitions "

you're a red Indian??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

( Don't lecture me ! ) hey I feel your inhibitions you're never too OLD to have them

Be quiet whipper snapper. What I have are reservations and standards not inhibitions you're a red Indian?? "

No. A hotel with stars.

over a year ago

It's just strange how I can be one way with one person and another way with someone else. Definitely think a persons hotness has a lot to do with it.

That's a couple of times you've related it to your sexual attraction to the other. ( hotness )

Could it be that you find less attractive people more abuseable , more dispensable ?

That rooted in you is a need to be liked by the pretty boy so to lose them is to have shamed yourself in their eyes and you place a lot of value in their opinion based simply on their looks ?

Seems like it. What do you think ?"

You make me think you do!

I do like the beautiful ones but yeah I do feel embarrassed and like I can't let myself go properly.

So you think going with people that are less attractive than me is the way forward?

over a year ago

Be quiet whipper snapper. What I have are reservations and standards not inhibitions you're a red Indian??

No. A hotel with stars. "

michelen? Oh my impressed

over a year ago

Because we all (mostly) try to fit in to society's standard of what's acceptable.

You might like watching a guy/gal take a dump on a glass table but you know that society will think that's a bit over the top and avoid you at dinner parties in case you curl one out on the Ikea coffee table.

We all just yearn to be liked.

over a year ago

"Because we all (mostly) try to fit in to society's standard of what's acceptable.

You might like watching a guy/gal take a dump on a glass table but you know that society will think that's a bit over the top and avoid you at dinner parties in case you curl one out on the Ikea coffee table.

"

so being on a swinging site is fitting in with societys idea of what's right ?

By *elkinMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire

I think its down to how comfortable in your mind you are with people and how you connect.

If they are really hot you could be slightly overawed by them until you relax.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I do like the beautiful ones but yeah I do feel embarrassed and like I can't let myself go properly.

So you think going with people that are less attractive than me is the way forward?"

No not at all.

I think that you need to embrace all the different people you are. ( we all are multi faceted )

Stop analysing , start enjoying.

Abuse the ones you want to abuse and be the giggly girl with the 'hot' ones that give you the horn.

It's all good.

over a year ago

"Because we all (mostly) try to fit in to society's standard of what's acceptable.

so being on a swinging site is fitting in with societys idea of what's right ? "

It is in Wales we're filthy down here

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Also - you'll regret using the 'shit on the table analogy - People seem to think you do that now. Prepare for an avalanche of alt. lovers. Ha!

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 17/12/17 17:20:15]

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

So you think going with people that are less attractive than me is the way forward?

No not at all.

I think that you need to embrace all the different people you are. ( we all are multi faceted )

Abuse the ones you want to abuse and be the giggly girl with the 'hot' ones that give you the horn.

It's all good. "

great advice

over a year ago

It is in Wales we're filthy down here "

Thought all the coal mines were closed?

over a year ago

No not at all.

It's all good. "

I don't want to be the giggly girl with the hot ones. That's what used to separate me from the mainstream dolly birds that they go with. I can be a dolly bird but be sexually vile!

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Be both !

Giggle then shove your tongue up their arse lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yes you can! But for some reason you are wary of showing your vile side to a pretty boy ! You don't think they will want the vile you for more than a couple of thrills but you want them.

So..... there we've solved it. You don't think that 'keepers' keep sexually vile women.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. It's not vile. It's a predilection if you will.

over a year ago

It is in Wales we're filthy down here "

ow are ewe init

over a year ago

"I have none, happy to give anything a try these days. If I don’t like it then at least I know

I wonder what I'd be like as a boy, I reckon I'd be a dirty boy, the kind who asks women to take a dump on top of a glass table whilst I lay underneath to watch the bum hole opening up. "

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Where's the women at, need their thoughts and experiences. "

When me and my hubby go out I have very few inhibitions once I get going . We will go to a vanilla pub or club and I will pull . The last two times recently , I have got with two guys together , snogging them both , having them finger me and me rubbing their cocks in a crowded smoking area .

I may take a guy round the corner for a sneaky bj , or carry on being naughty in the pub , but my inhibitions are forgotten as the night wears on .

over a year ago

It really does come down to how you feel about yourself and of course how many fucks you give!

I wish I could apply this information - because around some people I have total anxiety

It's usually work people that are deemed more important than me.

I feel less inhibited about sex the older I get .. which is ironic as I was a lot hotter 20 years ago

But there are people who are naturals at making everyone around them feel at ease.

These are the universally attractive people - theyre happy, vibrant and listen to what YOU have to say and what you want.

over a year ago

Inhibitions are there for evolutionary reasons. Our species survival depends on us existing in social groups so we tend to blunt our sharp edges until we know who we’re dealing with and what we can get away with without being excluded from a social group

In your case you’re very, very hot and extremely filthy. In my eyes you’re a ‘keeper’! If I was 200 miles closer, I’d be chancing my arm

Any man who’d be put off by your sexual confidence is never going to be a keeper for you. You’d have to compromise your personality too much to be happy long term

over a year ago

I don’t usually have any inhibitions. The only time I would hold back is if I wasn’t sure or felt particularly insecure but in either case I normally don’t get too involved for inhibitions to get in the way.

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"

Just say yes Granny."

I'm pretty uninhibited but that's a hard no from me.

over a year ago

Dunno? Ask us one on sport, sport or geography, we're good at sport and geography over here at team Doublehunbon

What shape is a football ?"

Spherical. Unless you are from America, where football is played with a prolate spheroid ball, like we do in rugby league and union

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Darn you’re good. No playing strip trivial pursuit against you guys !

over a year ago

"Yes you can! But for some reason you are wary of showing your vile side to a pretty boy ! You don't think they will want the vile you for more than a couple of thrills but you want them.

So..... there we've solved it. You don't think that 'keepers' keep sexually vile women. "

Men shag nasty but marry good girls.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Yes you can! But for some reason you are wary of showing your vile side to a pretty boy ! You don't think they will want the vile you for more than a couple of thrills but you want them.

So..... there we've solved it. You don't think that 'keepers' keep sexually vile women.

Men shag nasty but marry good girls. "

self fulfilling prophecy in many cases. You’ve gotta believe you’re marriage material !

over a year ago

Depends on if I care what they think of me. I took the risk last year and thankfully it worked out.

For me the fear is that he'll be indiscreet and tell everyone.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Men shag nasty but marry good girls. "

Yeah, why do they compromise on this.

Before you know it, they're down the pub bemoanig to their mates that they're not getting it any more.

You're setting yourself up for a fall, if you end up marrying someone who isn't sexual, when you're fundamentally that way inclined, yourself.

over a year ago

Before you know it, they're down the pub bemoanig to their mates that they're not getting it any more.

You're setting yourself up for a fall, if you end up marrying someone who isn't sexual, when you're fundamentally that way inclined, yourself. "

Indeed. And then they come back asking for a shag because the girlfriend doesn't like sex.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

You're setting yourself up for a fall, if you end up marrying someone who isn't sexual, when you're fundamentally that way inclined, yourself.

Indeed. And then they come back asking for a shag because the girlfriend doesn't like sex. "

its not just the amount, it’s the kinks.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"

Just say yes Granny.

I'm pretty uninhibited but that's a hard no from me. "

You'll regret it in the end

over a year ago

I'm an over analyzer. I over-think everything. I've met a few men that have allowed me to switch off. They are the ones I lose my inhibitions with. I have my flaws and sometimes feel them more with others, if there is not enough of a physical connection and a mental click. They also have to be genuinely nice guys, otherwise I tend to be a bit more wary and unable to completely let myself go. I've gotten to the point that I will only meet those with the potential to fulfill both those needs .

over a year ago

self fulfilling prophecy in many cases. You’ve gotta believe you’re marriage material ! "

Depends on what you mean by marriage material. The men at work complain about their wives like it's some man/ woman war. Sex on birthdays and xmas if they're lucky. They get told off for hanging out with their mates.

I want to point out women for him that he might fancy. Give him a bj so good his legs shake. Sex that makes his whole body tingle. Send him dirty pics to let him know I'm thinking of him. Make him a pizza when he gets home pissed and hungry after a night out. Men don't want to marry that.

over a year ago

So..... there we've solved it. You don't think that 'keepers' keep sexually vile women. "

Yeah think when you fancy them a lot you're more conscious of putting them off so try and be a bit more reserved.

over a year ago

No. It's you.

I know you did but you are refusing to accept that they are your inhibitions not the other persons.

Sheesh ......

Just say yes Granny."

No.

I still think it's the other person who creates my shyness. Others bring the untaimed ferocious sexual animal in me.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

self fulfilling prophecy in many cases. You’ve gotta believe you’re marriage material !

Depends on what you mean by marriage material. The men at work complain about their wives like it's some man/ woman war. Sex on birthdays and xmas if they're lucky. They get told off for hanging out with their mates.

I want to point out women for him that he might fancy. Give him a bj so good his legs shake. Sex that makes his whole body tingle. Send him dirty pics to let him know I'm thinking of him. Make him a pizza when he gets home pissed and hungry after a night out. Men don't want to marry that."

I did , and I love it

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think that our inhibitions are based on our expectation of the consequences of our actions... and whether we expect things to go wrong.

Cal

over a year ago

I tend to take a lead from whoever I'm with, but I am in general less inhibited just by being more confident. I suppose knowing what I will and won't do, and things I'd like to try . It might still make me blush doing it or be nervous still but if the person I'm with is confident too and just getting on with it, i'll relax into it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. It's you.

Sheesh ......

Just say yes Granny.

No.

I still think it's the other person who creates my shyness. Others bring the untaimed ferocious sexual animal in me. "

I blame the blame culture

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

1. Most of us have been made to feel unconfident in some part of our anatomy or unsure about our bedroom appeal and skills at some point in our lives. Once it's in your head it sticks!

2. You choose your lovers better, be with a person or people who appreciate you and don't hold back on saying so.

3. See 2.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I think a lot of mine stem from being in an abusive relationship. I’m slowly overcoming some of them, but there are some things I just can’t bring myself to do.

A lot also stem from my teens , being told that sex would be boring and something I’d have to put up with rather than enjoy. X "

I read so many of your posts & can totaly relate to them xx

" My inhibitions are les when I'm comfortable with someone. So it's not me, it's them that create them "

And this!

I've lost a lot of my inhibitions over the last year, but can only feel totaly relaxed with someone I know, and trust.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I tend to take a lead from whoever I'm with, but I am in general less inhibited just by being more confident. I suppose knowing what I will and won't do, and things I'd like to try . It might still make me blush doing it or be nervous still but if the person I'm with is confident too and just getting on with it, i'll relax into it "

Noted, thanks

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

They have definitely gotten less as we have aged.

We are now at the stage where we hardly have any.

Reserved yes, time and a place and all that, but there isn't much that puts us out of our comfort zone nowadays.

over a year ago

I want to point out women for him that he might fancy. Give him a bj so good his legs shake. Sex that makes his whole body tingle. Send him dirty pics to let him know I'm thinking of him. Make him a pizza when he gets home pissed and hungry after a night out. Men don't want to marry that.

I did , and I love it "

You give me hope.

Post new Message to Thread