Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sabotage

Jump to newest

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central

What have you self-sabotaged in your life? With both negative as well as perhaps unpredicted outcomes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

My weightloss.was doing so well... On my way to 3 stone loss but just can't stop eating now and put almost 2 stone back on.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"My weightloss.was doing so well... On my way to 3 stone loss but just can't stop eating now and put almost 2 stone back on. "

Ditto!

Lost 30kg without trying. My diabetes went away, after a year well in normal range, exercised every day, now diagnosed with atrial fibrillation so using that as an excuse not to move but sit and eat.

I have plans to sell up and move out of London. I'm wondering if that fear of the unknown is at the root of my sabotage?

Sigh...too early for deep thinking.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most things tbh...

I fuck things up mostly because I'm too frightened to succeed...In case it all goes wrong again...

Yep....I have issues

over a year ago

"My weightloss.was doing so well... On my way to 3 stone loss but just can't stop eating now and put almost 2 stone back on. "

Ditto, I’ve had a really stressful 6 months and resorted to bad habits. I’m off to see my surgeon again in January so hopefully get back on track with some help from the team x

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Too many things to say... needless to say I'm looking forward to saying goodbye to 2017 and Making a better go of 2018.

over a year ago

Pretty much everything I've ever done.

over a year ago

Jobs, family, friendships, relationships. In some cases repeatedly

The legacy of a childhood repeatedly being told that I'm a useless piece of shit that will amount to nothing is that it became a self fulfilling prophecy. Thankfully in recent years I have started turning it round.

over a year ago

"Jobs, family, friendships, relationships. In some cases repeatedly

The legacy of a childhood repeatedly being told that I'm a useless piece of shit that will amount to nothing is that it became a self fulfilling prophecy. Thankfully in recent years I have started turning it round.

"

You inspire me and you have for years. Glad you're making your own reality and not believing the emotional abuse from someone that has no clue.

Post new Message to Thread