Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Woe is me!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Woke up this morning and feeling really alone.

I have been single for 3 years and yet again going to be on my own over Christmas, New Year and my birthday (which is also 1st Jan). I would love to meet someone to go on adventures with but as a single mum who works full time (only three of us in the office and the other two are older married men), and with no close friends or family I don't think I am ever going to meet someone.

Tried the whole online dating and only ever met one guy I liked who completely broke my heart in Aug this year after dating for 6 months. So have given up on the online dating scene.

Anyone got any advice on how to stay positive when you know you are going to be alone for the foreseeable future?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never say never

over a year ago

"Never say never "

Exactly. Stuff happens when you least expect it to

over a year ago

I haven't been expecting it for 3 years lol.

over a year ago

"Woke up this morning and feeling really alone.

I have been single for 3 years and yet again going to be on my own over Christmas, New Year and my birthday (which is also 1st Jan). I would love to meet someone to go on adventures with but as a single mum who works full time (only three of us in the office and the other two are older married men), and with no close friends or family I don't think I am ever going to meet someone.

Tried the whole online dating and only ever met one guy I liked who completely broke my heart in Aug this year after dating for 6 months. So have given up on the online dating scene.

Anyone got any advice on how to stay positive when you know you are going to be alone for the foreseeable future?

"

I get exactly what you are saying. Just have t keep the faith I guess x

over a year ago

"I haven't been expecting it for 3 years lol. "

I'd say don't give up on online dating because of one experience, you dont have to give it lots of focus but just have the occasional conversation on there might click with someone, just ups the likelyhood of finding someone. You couldve had the same experience if you'd met in real life.

over a year ago

I would say, just take comfort in knowing you have your child/children with you, so are not truly alone. They adore you unconditionally. Meeting someone you click with, can happen at any time. Just try to stay positive that although you feel that loneliness now, it doesn't mean that you will always feel like that. Sending hugs your way OP

over a year ago

"

with a figure like that a 1000 men are lining up now of course most with one thing on their mind .......xmas dinner at yours ........with sprouts and xmas pud .......what time?

over a year ago

"I haven't been expecting it for 3 years lol.

I'd say don't give up on online dating because of one experience, you dont have to give it lots of focus but just have the occasional conversation on there might click with someone, just ups the likelyhood of finding someone. You couldve had the same experience if you'd met in real life. "

I still have the account but I never get any messages. And there is no one I like on there but keeping it just in case.

over a year ago

with a figure like that a 1000 men are lining up now of course most with one thing on their mind .......xmas dinner at yours ........with sprouts and xmas pud .......what time? "

Haha well it seems men only have one thing on there mind... I would like to meet someone who is able to think about more than just sex.

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I get exactly what you're saying OP.

It will happen.

over a year ago

"

I still have the account but I never get any messages. And there is no one I like on there but keeping it just in case. "

Have you tried tinder? You might be suprised

But also agree with what kissmeunderthemisletoe said

over a year ago

with a figure like that a 1000 men are lining up now of course most with one thing on their mind .......xmas dinner at yours ........with sprouts and xmas pud .......what time?

Haha well it seems men only have one thing on there mind... I would like to meet someone who is able to think about more than just sex."

have you considered moi

over a year ago

"

I still have the account but I never get any messages. And there is no one I like on there but keeping it just in case.

Have you tried tinder? You might be suprised

But also agree with what kissmeunderthemisletoe said"

Yes tinder was hopeless, guys after sex... I joined this site for casual sex so don't need other platforms to have it.

over a year ago

I know how you feel OP

I have officially given up - especially on online dating!

I do know people that have met through online dating but they literally made it their full time job - and clung on to the first one that wanted a relationship

I'd rather be single than in a relationship just for the sake of it!

Right now I'd love for someone to take care of me!

I've put my back out and cant even wash my hair (violin )

over a year ago

Haha well it seems men only have one thing on there mind... I would like to meet someone who is able to think about more than just sex.have you considered moi "

You wanted casual ... sort of trying to find the opposite lol.

over a year ago

"I know how you feel OP

I have officially given up - especially on online dating!

I do know people that have met through online dating but they literally made it their full time job - and clung on to the first one that wanted a relationship

I'd rather be single than in a relationship just for the sake of it!

Right now I'd love for someone to take care of me!

I've put my back out and cant even wash my hair (violin )

"

Yeah I completely agree with you, I have dated men who turned out to be horrible and won't just stick with the first guy I meet.

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

I would advise finding ways to meet people other than dwting/fab.

There are always plenty of groups around for lonely people you just have to find what your interesred i and go from there.

Im.sure you'll find that special someone and I appreciate it's magnitised at this time of year.

Big hugs to you

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Have you any interests or hobbies, if so maybe join a group or an evening class. As you have children, have you tried the ginger bread group I think they are called as they are all single parents. Surprising who you mY meet. Good luck.

over a year ago

Haha well it seems men only have one thing on there mind... I would like to meet someone who is able to think about more than just sex.have you considered moi

You wanted casual ... sort of trying to find the opposite lol. "

when did I say I wanted casual .....have we spoken before ....im up for a meal and romance and board games

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm 63 early Jan. ( hello fellow Capricorn )

This is the best advice I can give.

Many people think they will find happiness in another person.

I hear so many people saying ..... if only i had a partner , I wouldn't be lonely. A partner will solve that for me.'

No it won't. Ask couples who are lonely as part of a couple.

Few people realise that happiness is inside them all the time and it can be found in blood family and friends family.

Go to new places where you will meet new people.

YOU have to be the proactive one. Help others who need it more than you do. Speak to others before they speak to you. Don't expect thanks or instant friends. Just keep being in groups where you can laugh, chat and feel of use and use up time in a beneficial way rather than using the computer or t.v. at home.

Look for friends of both sexes. Community is better than isolation with a partner.

A man in your home will bring you what ? Socks to wash. Man smells. Skid marks. Meals to cook. Lack of freedom........ Incessant football and F1 on the T.V. He won't be keeping you company after the thrill has gone. ( same the other way around if men are reading this )

You need PEOPLE not PERSON.

I shake my head when I hear of people wanting to attach to a male cos they are lonely ..... and the other way around.

What makes anyone think that if you haven't got someone of the opposite sex you can't be fulfilled ?

over a year ago

"

Christmas can bring out these feelings you just have to fight them. You won't be alone forever, make time for yourself get out there and mix with people with the same interests as you. Be happy and happiness will find you

over a year ago

Do you have any hobbies or interests that take you could take up to take you away from the family home and work that would help you meet people?

I think with any online dating platform is that is used by many wanting casual hook ups whilst pretending to look for more.

Ginger

over a year ago

"I'm 63 early Jan. ( hello fellow Capricorn )

I hear so many people saying ..... if only i had a partner , I wouldn't be lonely. A partner will solve that for me.'

Few people realise that happiness is inside them all the time and it can be found in blood family and friends family.

YOU have to be the proactive one. Help others who need it more than you do. Speak to others before they speak to you. Don't expect thanks or instant friends. Just keep being in groups where you can laugh, chat and feel of use and use up time in a beneficial way rather than using the computer or t.v. at home.

Look for friends of both sexes. Community is better than isolation with a partner.

A man in your home will bring you what ? Socks to wash. Man smells. Skid marks. Meals to cook. Lack of freedom........ Incessant football and F1 on the T.V. He won't be keeping you company after the thrill has gone. ( same the other way around if men are reading this )

I shake my head when I hear of people wanting to attach to a male cos they are lonely ..... and the other way around.

What makes anyone think that if you haven't got someone of the opposite sex you can't be fulfilled ?"

hap...penis is inside a guys boxers here ,look their are some people I am one ,who wake up happy and are always happy you just need one of me

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Ha! You loony. How long is your hap penis ?

Yes I wake happy too ..... every day.

over a year ago

What makes anyone think that if you haven't got someone of the opposite sex you can't be fulfilled ?"

over a year ago

"Do you have any hobbies or interests that take you could take up to take you away from the family home and work that would help you meet people?

I think with any online dating platform is that is used by many wanting casual hook ups whilst pretending to look for more.

Ginger "

Yes that's pretty much why I have given up on online/app dating.

I only get two nights a week free from my son to do things and that's usually filled up with working late, the gym or food shopping lol.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Hugs OP! Xx

Being single isn't so bad... its just that time of year It'll pass and you never know what's around the corner

over a year ago

I'm so sorry you feel this way.

There is no magic answer.

But I was alone for many years. I'd try to make Christmas feel really special, going to lots of effort (I guess you do this anyway cos of your kids)

This helped to stop me feeling sorry for myself.

I then decided to focus on me and not make having a partner the bee all and end all.

That seemed to take the pressure off, and it was then I met my now husband (off here)

Perhaps I was less intense?

Perhaps I was more fun because I'd given up worrying about meeting someone? I have no idea?

But I admit the loneliness was a killer! If you can make friends and go out and do social things it really does help!

Best of luck! If it can happen to me sweetie, it will happen to you I promise! X

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"

Keep your chin up chuck. Have a look and see if there is a local meet up group (think it's called meet up.com)..local groups for people with same interests be it going to see bands or whatever, there's generally loads going on and at different times of day. You get to meet a whole bunch of new people you have sommat in common with and do something not dating related.

A broken heart is horrible,and it does take time to get over it so be kind to yourself x

over a year ago

"Ha! You loony. How long is your hap penis ?

Yes I wake happy too ..... every day. "

Wow - not only are you supportive but also extremely constructive... I guess I have my answer and the thread can be closed down now...

over a year ago

Massive shame your not into meeting couples.

over a year ago

Wow - not only are you supportive but also extremely constructive... I guess I have my answer and the thread can be closed down now... "

damn I'm here

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Wow - not only are you supportive but also extremely constructive... I guess I have my answer and the thread can be closed down now... "

Was that message to me?

over a year ago

Wow - not only are you supportive but also extremely constructive... I guess I have my answer and the thread can be closed down now...

Was that message to me? "

yes ......do you feel guilty ????

over a year ago

"Massive shame your not into meeting couples."

Can't date a couple.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Was that message to me? yes ......do you feel guilty ???? "

Not remotely. Cos my message was to you not the O.P. put your spoon away!

over a year ago

"Massive shame your not into meeting couples.

Can't date a couple. "

Good point, we’ll presented!

over a year ago

Can't date a couple.

Good point, we’ll presented! "

Lol, see not just a pretty face (well body on here) I have some intelligence too.

over a year ago

"Do you have any hobbies or interests that take you could take up to take you away from the family home and work that would help you meet people?

Ginger

I only get two nights a week free from my son to do things and that's usually filled up with working late, the gym or food shopping lol. "

I think once you become a Mum, it kind of defines you, and time for you just falls off to a distant memory and there is always 101 other things you feel you should be doing before doing something for yourself.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Can't date a couple. "

You can. Just not conventionally lol I've been asked to be a couple's girlfriend on a few occasions.

over a year ago

Ginger

I only get two nights a week free from my son to do things and that's usually filled up with working late, the gym or food shopping lol.

I think once you become a Mum, it kind of defines you, and time for you just falls off to a distant memory and there is always 101 other things you feel you should be doing before doing something for yourself.

"

This is me right now.

over a year ago

Can't date a couple.

You can. Just not conventionally lol I've been asked to be a couple's girlfriend on a few occasions. "

Now that’s an idea!

over a year ago

Can't date a couple.

Lol, see not just a pretty face (well body on here) I have some intelligence too. "

Intelligence seems to be missing from society nowadays!!!! I’m sure you’re a pretty lady!

over a year ago

Can't date a couple.

Lol, see not just a pretty face (well body on here) I have some intelligence too.

Intelligence seems to be missing from society nowadays!!!! I’m sure you’re a pretty lady!"

I agree. With the intelligence part not he pretty lady part lol.

over a year ago

Can't date a couple.

Intelligence seems to be missing from society nowadays!!!! I’m sure you’re a pretty lady!

I agree. With the intelligence part not he pretty lady part lol. "

In all fairness once you’ve got past the first contact, the level of intelligence is far more important in our opinion.

We’re not the greatest lookers either, but we’re bags of fun and love having a chilled out laugh.

Don’t get me wrong we don’t necessarily want to sit round a table smoking cigars and talking about the economy, but a level of conversation goes a long way.

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I think you should not give up! Sometimes is for the best you being on your own ! Because some guys don't appreciate what they have. Love you and your children ! I know is hard when you lie your head in the pillow nobody there for a chat ! Any plans for your big 30 ?I would love to go to celebrate with you ! We have similar age , I don't have much friends or family around ,I have a little one too! So we can be in touch if you want. Don't give up you are beautiful and worth it !! Sending you hugs xxxx

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Download the meetup app,

I used this while working away for a while to find local groups of people interested in the same things as me.

It's pretty simple, just select the things that interest you, join the local groups and from then on in, it's a case of going along to the events or meetings.

The groups are usually not to big but you get to socialise and very quickly make friends and there is every interest imaginable from food and drink, music and gigs to walking or travel...

You will find most people in these groups are in a similar situation to yourself.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I think you should not give up! Sometimes is for the best you being on your own ! Because some guys don't appreciate what they have. Love you and your children ! I know is hard when you lie your head in the pillow nobody there for a chat ! Any plans for your big 30 ?I would love to go to celebrate with you ! We have similar age , I don't have much friends or family around ,I have a little one too! So we can be in touch if you want. Don't give up you are beautiful and worth it !! Sending you hugs xxxx"

over a year ago

"Download the meetup app,

I used this while working away for a while to find local groups of people interested in the same things as me.

It's pretty simple, just select the things that interest you, join the local groups and from then on in, it's a case of going along to the events or meetings.

The groups are usually not to big but you get to socialise and very quickly make friends and there is every interest imaginable from food and drink, music and gigs to walking or travel...

You will find most people in these groups are in a similar situation to yourself."

Yeah i have it... all the things I'm interested in happen on the evenings I have my son and he is in bed. But i do check on it often to see if anything new pops up.

over a year ago

Excellent advice

over a year ago

"I think you should not give up! Sometimes is for the best you being on your own ! Because some guys don't appreciate what they have. Love you and your children ! I know is hard when you lie your head in the pillow nobody there for a chat ! Any plans for your big 30 ?I would love to go to celebrate with you ! We have similar age , I don't have much friends or family around ,I have a little one too! So we can be in touch if you want. Don't give up you are beautiful and worth it !! Sending you hugs xxxx"

Ah Thanknyou sweetie. No plans for my big 30 just staying in on my own... god I sound so pathetic don't I!?!

over a year ago

"

Think about your kids and make the Xmas and new year amazing for then... Ur kid's love is more precious than a silly mens...

Have a great year ahead..X

over a year ago

Firstly I didn't say I was unhappy to be on my own.

Secondly, I didn't say having a partner would make my fulfilled.

Thirdly, who says I haven't been pro-active?

Fourthly, I have been one of those lonely couples (married and now divorced) so I know having a relationship won't stop me being lonely.

Fifthly (is there a real thing as fifthly??)

Is there anything wrong in wanting a relationship? If not then why bash people for wanting it the way you have done so on this thread. I was looking for support and advice... if I wasn't as thick skinned as I am, your "advice" would have made me feel even worse about myself and made me feel weak.

over a year ago

"

Don't think of it as being alone.Think of it as being free.

That has worked for me for more than three years and I'm looking forward to many more years of freedom.

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

It’s the classic thing where the more you force it the less it will happen, just live life enjoy your time with your kids and Prince Charming might be that random amazon delivery driver or a friends brother or something you totally don’t expect

over a year ago

this. Find happiness in yourself. As stated above you can be just as lonely in a relationship. Big hugs and I hope you find what your looking for x

over a year ago

What makes anyone think that if you haven't got someone of the opposite sex you can't be fulfilled ?

this. Find happiness in yourself. As stated above you can be just as lonely in a relationship. Big hugs and I hope you find what your looking for x"

So in other words....

"Don't be stupid about wanting to share your life with someone??" I am very happy in myself and happy with my life, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve to share it with soLeone or that I am not entitled to the want of sharing it.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I have been single for 3 years and yet again going to be on my own over Christmas, New Year and my birthday (which is also 1st Jan).

"

Have you considered volunteering over Xmas and new year. Doing something positive for others can really fill you with Christmas Spirit.

Cal

over a year ago

I have been single for 3 years and yet again going to be on my own over Christmas, New Year and my birthday (which is also 1st Jan).

Have you considered volunteering over Xmas and new year. Doing something positive for others can really fill you with Christmas Spirit.

Cal"

No I haven't that is a good idea!

Thank you, you actually answered my question. X

over a year ago

Was that message to me? yes ......do you feel guilty ????

Not remotely. Cos my message was to you not the O.P. put your spoon away!"

damn hey I nearly spat my coffee out ha

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I know its easy to say but you never know what is around the corner. We met on here 2 years ago. Neither of us were looking for anything more than fun but we just clicked and have been happilly together ever since.

Try going to some socials. We find them a good way to have a laugh and make new friends. Not necessarily people we would play with but do go out for drinks etc.

I hope you manage to have a nice Christmas, New Year and birthday.

Jack

over a year ago

Many guys use dating sites the way many women use fab. The average single guy has more sex on them than here but the problem is the dishonest motive.

It can seem a bit condescending to tell someone, who would like to share their life with a partner, to find happiness in themselves. But I do believe that this is in part the key.

Too many women seem to be trying too hard, in my opinion.

Just like some guys come across as desperate for sex, some women come across as desperate for a relationship. Both are off-putting.

(I'm not suggesting you fit into that category Op, but I've met a lot of women who do).

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Is nothing wrong with your post you are young and is natural that you crave companionship! Like me and loads more! Saying that I am not looking to moving no man in! To be honest my ex used do wash my pants by hand ,because I don't like to put them in wash machine ! Not every guy expect for you to do the house work! I am happy but I can be happier doing thing with someone. Let's plan a party for you! I am in! Good luck xxx

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Try going for a long quiet walk. On a cost line or sumwear quiet away from sivialliesashoun.

Sumwrar wear you carnt see other people around.

It often helps me.

Ps i no how you fill op. As I'm in a similar situation.

But At lest you got a son or daughter.

Can you not spend time with them ?

My luck is so bad i often fear i will never even get to be a dad...

over a year ago

I know the feeling OP, being a single mum and I was also messed about while dating recently!! if we were closer I would say bring the kids over, have a bottle of wine and we can moan about men together instead virtual hugs from one mummy to another who knows exactly how your feeling xx

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

As mutch as most of that makes good sence and to a point i will agree with a lot of it.

But to arnsar your larst question.

It's to have and make a family.

This is just my own personal vue. but if you don't have any family / kids wots the point in life ?

You live life to do wot ?

If You leeve nuthing behind wot have you dun ? NUTHING !

Am i rite or rong ???

over a year ago

"I know the feeling OP, being a single mum and I was also messed about while dating recently!! if we were closer I would say bring the kids over, have a bottle of wine and we can moan about men together instead virtual hugs from one mummy to another who knows exactly how your feeling xx"

Oh my god I would love to bring my son over and bitch about men lol.

over a year ago

"Is nothing wrong with your post you are young and is natural that you crave companionship! Like me and loads more! Saying that I am not looking to moving no man in! To be honest my ex used do wash my pants by hand ,because I don't like to put them in wash machine ! Not every guy expect for you to do the house work! I am happy but I can be happier doing thing with someone. Let's plan a party for you! I am in! Good luck xxx"

Haha maybe I should do a fab birthday party and invite people from Fab to celebrate my birthday and get a bit of a social thing going.... doesn't help with the relationship part but could be fun!

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

If I think a friends who have used dating sites, most seemed to be just filling time going on dates because they really wanted to meet someone. The majority of them found someone when they were least expecting to, both in the person, time and location.

Good luck OP

(And Seeside)

over a year ago

With photos of toys up your arse what type of guy do you want to attract?

over a year ago

"With photos of toys up your arse what type of guy do you want to attract?

"

I obviously don't use those pictures on my dating profiles.... use your head a little

over a year ago

"I would advise finding ways to meet people other than dwting/fab.

There are always plenty of groups around for lonely people you just have to find what your interesred i and go from there.

Im.sure you'll find that special someone and I appreciate it's magnitised at this time of year.

Big hugs to you

"

Yeah this. Meetup seems good. Then you'll meet people and make friends and more contacts. Let them know you're single and looking. I find dating sites just awful.

Good luck OP x

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Is nothing wrong with your post you are young and is natural that you crave companionship! Like me and loads more! Saying that I am not looking to moving no man in! To be honest my ex used do wash my pants by hand ,because I don't like to put them in wash machine ! Not every guy expect for you to do the house work! I am happy but I can be happier doing thing with someone. Let's plan a party for you! I am in! Good luck xxx

Haha maybe I should do a fab birthday party and invite people from Fab to celebrate my birthday and get a bit of a social thing going.... doesn't help with the relationship part but could be fun! "

yes please !!!! Party xxx

over a year ago

A wise mate once said happiness and contentment turns up when you least expect it to. Keep your chin up.

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

what's wrong with that ? I saw before guys with stuff up their ass! Is nothing wrong to express your sexually ! That will not define her as a woman ! Maybe she will attract a open minded guy and not judgemental!!!

over a year ago

I obviously don't use those pictures on my dating profiles.... use your head a little "

The type of guys frequenting fab I would think...

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"Try going for a long quiet walk. On a cost line or sumwear quiet away from sivialliesashoun.

It often helps me.

My luck is so bad i often fear i will never even get to be a dad..."

The first part is good advice and i am at my happiest by the water. In fact I went beach treasure hunting with my small person earlier.

Kids are fantastic, and mine although young is great company. You love your child(ren) more than you can possibly know but that love and company is obviously very different to having a partner in your life. Plus they are bloody hard work. Mine was asking me for chocolate bourbon biscuits at 05.34 this morning. I mean great choice but COME ON!

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"Try going for a long quiet walk. On a cost line or sumwear quiet away from sivialliesashoun.

It often helps me.

My luck is so bad i often fear i will never even get to be a dad...

The first part is good advice and i am at my happiest by the water. In fact I went beach treasure hunting with my small person earlier.

Kids are fantastic, and mine although young is great company. You love your child(ren) more than you can possibly know but that love and company is obviously very different to having a partner in your life. Plus they are bloody hard work. Mine was asking me for chocolate bourbon biscuits at 05.34 this morning. I mean great choice but COME ON! "

And that's 1 thing i may never experience..

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

It sucks OP, no way to flower it up but stay positive

And join in here https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/709372#message_15181681

over a year ago

what's wrong with that ? I saw before guys with stuff up their ass! Is nothing wrong to express your sexually ! That will not define her as a woman ! Maybe she will attract a open minded guy and not judgemental!!! "

And he thinks I put those kind of pictures on a date g site with the title please marry me!

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

what's wrong with that ? I saw before guys with stuff up their ass! Is nothing wrong to express your sexually ! That will not define her as a woman ! Maybe she will attract a open minded guy and not judgemental!!!

And he thinks I put those kind of pictures on a date g site with the title please marry me! "

lolzzzz

over a year ago

"

It's judgemental comments like this that put me off having a relationship.

You say that - yet you are on here too.

How dare a woman express their sexuality on a sex site eh

Men that make comments like this are usually attached - cheating on their wives and girlfriends with "sluts" like us ...

A real catch!

I see a lot of people from my local feed out at weekends with their wives and kids.

I'd rather be on my own than with some cheating piece of scum!

The hope of meeting someone on here is that you would hope that you had a similar outlook about sex.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/12/17 19:19:20]

over a year ago

Learn to love yourself.

over a year ago

It's judgemental comments like this that put me off having a relationship.

You say that - yet you are on here too.

How dare a woman express their sexuality on a sex site eh

Men that make comments like this are usually attached - cheating on their wives and girlfriends with "sluts" like us ...

A real catch!

I see a lot of people from my local feed out at weekends with their wives and kids.

I'd rather be on my own than with some cheating piece of scum!

The hope of meeting someone on here is that you would hope that you had a similar outlook about sex.

"

yep very judgemental, I would even stretch to envious and vicious.

over a year ago

"Learn to love yourself. "

Urgh.. what makes You all think I don't love myself!?! I have been single for 3 years after my marriage broke down, I learnt a lot in those three years and one of them is to love myself. Just because i am now ready for a relationship and want to share my life does not mean I do not love or respect myself.... if that was the case I would be with the first guy that showed interest.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

" yep very judgemental, I would even stretch to envious and vicious. "

I'd say just being his usual self. Anyone who thinks Fab is a meat market is not going to respect or understand women's choices.

over a year ago

" yep very judgemental, I would even stretch to envious and vicious.

I'd say just being his usual self. Anyone who thinks Fab is a meat market is not going to respect or understand women's choices."

And therefore may find they will never be able to meet women because of their initial attitudes.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

" yep very judgemental, I would even stretch to envious and vicious.

I'd say just being his usual self. Anyone who thinks Fab is a meat market is not going to respect or understand women's choices."

Wow that green arrow is insightful

Miss

By *parky243pMan
over a year ago

Spalding

Youve got to shift through a lot of dirt before you find that piece of gold! There will be someone at some point so I wouldnt give up totally........just have a crap load if fun till that time comes x

over a year ago

what's wrong with that ? I saw before guys with stuff up their ass! Is nothing wrong to express your sexually ! That will not define her as a woman ! Maybe she will attract a open minded guy and not judgemental!!! "

im very judgemental.

and i judge you wont appeal to a guy who isnt on here with toys up your arse.

over a year ago

just to underline and repeat;

im totally judgemental.

anyone who says they arent is a liar.

ive made a comment and now im judged im envious or vicious.

point is ,i doubt id come on here to find a relationship,and if i did,i wouldnt want one with a woman who has no truck in showing the world a pic with what looks like a cucumber up her arse.

pimms anyone?

over a year ago

"just to underline and repeat;

im totally judgemental.

point is ,i doubt id come on here to find a relationship,and if i did,i wouldnt want one with a woman who has no truck in showing the world a pic with what looks like a cucumber up her arse.

pimms anyone?"

Wow you're so attractive to women right now

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

im totally judgemental.

pimms anyone?"

I can happily say without liying i never juge on looks alown.

I allways like to get to no people and how thar parasarnalitey is like. Witch you carnt tell by looks alown.

And no afence but wot you have just put thar ses mor about you than your pic. And not in a good way.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Sorry I don't have any word's of advice,but I hope you find what you're looking for.

over a year ago

im totally judgemental.

pimms anyone?"

Haha you won't date a woman who plays with toys or is on this site but you would go onto her profile and look through her pictures to see it..... I have seen your other posts you are just looking for attention so if you have nothing positive to add please do not comment again.. if you must comment then maybe read my original post and specifically the last sentence/question... it has nothing to do with finding a relationship on here.... Merry Christmas to you and try not to be a complete dick over the new year.

over a year ago

im totally judgemental.

pimms anyone?"

I'd have to say that the overwhelming majority of men in wider world would completely agree with you. So would most of the women. I think most women would be mortified if they were dating a guy then found out he was active on a swinging site.

That said, this is Fab. One would hope to find more sexually liberated people on here. Most singles on here are looking for casual fun and are able to judge it through those goggles.

Post new Message to Thread