Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Real or fake?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been out today and bought real Christmas tree. The smell just invokes everything about Christmas, are you a real or artificial kind of person. Oh and season's greetings to you all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have artificial because of how long the tree is up. I’d love a real one as you can’t beat the smell but it would be bald come Christmas x

over a year ago

"We have artificial because of how long the tree is up. I’d love a real one as you can’t beat the smell but it would be bald come Christmas x "

Got mine with the roots intact, so it'll be going in the garden until next year.

over a year ago

Artificial, it matches my boobs

over a year ago

we got a white fake one last year because we werent around much, but i bought a real one today..i always get one in a pot of earth, if i give it masses of water every day, it wont drop needles at all...

over a year ago

I like fake because they look awesome. But I like the feel of real ones.

I like Christmas trees too.

over a year ago

Fake here. Sadly I’m allergic to real ones! Or at least some varieties. They bring me out in an awful rash if I get within a few metres. Of all the things to be allergic to!

over a year ago

Real all the way. It’s not Christmas until you’ve spent 4 hours dragging trees out and then checking them from all angles

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

got to be real and traditional with decoration in red white and wooden. non of that plastic stuff. and real candles!

over a year ago

got a real one again this year , may put my fake one up in the conservatory tmrw tho

over a year ago

I haven't got one yet.

over a year ago

Got Fake here too. Was going to get a real one but read somewhere the real ones can be toxic to dogs, so we didn't take the risk xx

over a year ago

Currently fake (if I get to putting it up of course) but real is better.

Dig your tree up with the rootball and it won't drop needles and you can re plant it come Jan..no wasting trees just to have em in your front room.

There's a hedge row of trees down at the farm where my dad and I used to hang about, it's pretty tall at one end and slopes down..it's made of Christmas trees of my youth that we re planted.

I don't see the point killing a tree really, not for no other reason than to decorate it for a couple of weeks

over a year ago

Just something about a real tree,with plenty of freshly cut Holly and Ivy to decorate lounge

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I just sling a couple of baubles and a piece of tinsel on Yeltsin, he's ma Yucca Tree

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Fake, because the dog would eat the real one, or at least start chewing on it.... pulling it over, dragging it around the room..... you get the picture

over a year ago

"Currently fake (if I get to putting it up of course) but real is better.

Dig your tree up with the rootball and it won't drop needles and you can re plant it come Jan..no wasting trees just to have em in your front room.

There's a hedge row of trees down at the farm where my dad and I used to hang about, it's pretty tall at one end and slopes down..it's made of Christmas trees of my youth that we re planted.

I don't see the point killing a tree really, not for no other reason than to decorate it for a couple of weeks

"

Rootball intact its off in the garden for next year come boxing day

over a year ago

"Currently fake (if I get to putting it up of course) but real is better.

Rootball intact its off in the garden for next year come boxing day"

sweet

over a year ago

Fake, because I don't see the point in me buying a tree for £40-£50 for it to be mulch 6 weeks later.

Also, I find it a bit of a strange practice to kill a perfectly healthy tree, then hang a load of shiny tat off it while it decayed in my house,

I have a cheap tat Christmas Tree this year that cost 15 quid, once Christmas is over I shall dump it (charity shop) and get an all whistle and bells fiber optic job while they are half price in the sales

over a year ago

One of each, but love the real one the best!

over a year ago

I prefer them fake, like I do with tits

over a year ago

We've got 1 that was planted in the garden few years ago, no need for a huge tree so we chop the top off. Keeps it growing too tall and saves the shopping for 1

over a year ago

We have fake but I like the idea of a real one with roots so it doesn't die. Might be a plan for next year

over a year ago

"Fake, because I don't see the point in me buying a tree for £40-£50 for it to be mulch 6 weeks later"

Wow someones gone be having a very prosperous Christmas then,my 6' tree was £14:99 from Aldi

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

I don't have one this year..

Not really been in the festive spirit so giving decorations a miss for a year.

over a year ago

We are no tree type

~Mia

Post new Message to Thread