Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New 2 and a Half Men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Did anyone catch the first one on Comedy Central?

I'm warming to it and some of the one liners were pretty funny. Curious to see how its all going to pan out.

Im not sure I like Alan being the one in control - I think thats all gonna change and the potential for new storylines is brilliant.

I thought it was getting kinda jaded with Charlies behaviour and there was nowhere for his character to go as a leopard isnt going to change its spots. But plenty of life left in Alan and Jake and Judith kinda had the hots for Walden (Ashton Kutchers new character)

So I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ersey69erMan
over a year ago

wirral

How much drugs did Charlie Sheen do?

Enough to kill two and a half men....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Found the funeral scene unbelievable and the whole episode felt forced and unfunny. Didn't laugh once...time to scrap it.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I watched the roast of sheen on comedy central last night... then watch the new two and a half men just now...

I think it is going to have to take some getting use to....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Found the funeral scene unbelievable and the whole episode felt forced and unfunny. Didn't laugh once...time to scrap it.

"

Absolutely agree I felt it was beyond belief but once that cringeworthy scene was out of way I relaxed and enjoyed. However someone told me that the scene was a bit of a personal in joke amongst cast having a go at Mr Sheen so a bit of self indulgence for their own amusement.

Post new Message to Thread