Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strikes me that about men and women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have seen some profiles here as an example which mention it, it's like it's an obstacle that women are 'divas' and only want this or that certain quality in men. Well I think all women are divas and men are here to 'serve' them, even if we deny it I think subconsciously we do it and that's how were made. Like an instinctive thing we have no control over and I think is basically what drives the attractions in us, both ways. Anyone else think this or something else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a woman having preferences for who she has sex with. Not sure how that makes them a 'diva'

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

I'm no diva, nor am I a free prostitute! it's called choice ffs

over a year ago

Totally, someone has to be in charge and it may as well be me!

over a year ago

Maybe your right, maybe your not.

I reckon there's lots of men here refuse to bow down to Diva style attitudes of women wanting us the men to jump through hoops.

Just the same as women refuse to accept arrogant attitudes from men who think it's a free for all for sex.

It's a fine balance of light/dark

*I saw StarWars last night, can you tell?

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with a woman having preferences for who she has sex with. Not sure how that makes them a 'diva'"

Don't think you quite get me, I'm using diva because from both sex that's what might be seen as, I'm not accusing anyone. I am saying that men have little or no control subconsciously and women play on it, it's apparent on fab as well.

By *ax1971Man
over a year ago

St helens

Everyone has there own standards, likes and dislikes its human nature....

I must insist on a lady that is breathing. ..xx

over a year ago

"Maybe your right, maybe your not.

I reckon there's lots of men here refuse to bow down to Diva style attitudes of women wanting us the men to jump through hoops.

Just the same as women refuse to accept arrogant attitudes from men who think it's a free for all for sex.

*I saw StarWars last night, can you tell? "

Yeah maybe, but even when you see complaining it's your instincts picking up on it and you are making the decision to act on it.

I seen it, but missed the aftercredits from carrie fisher, so I'll just have to get it on tape

over a year ago

"I'm no diva, nor am I a free prostitute! it's called choice ffs"

Nobody here said you were a prostitute or denied your choosing

over a year ago

"Totally, someone has to be in charge and it may as well be me!"

Think it's gone to this one's head

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have seen some profiles here as an example which mention it, it's like it's an obstacle that women are 'divas' and only want this or that certain quality in men. Well I think all women are divas and men are here to 'serve' them, even if we deny it I think subconsciously we do it and that's how were made. Like an instinctive thing we have no control over and I think is basically what drives the attractions in us, both ways. Anyone else think this or something else?"

I think the men an women who think this way seek each other out thereby reinforcing their opinion.

Many men and women have a balanced relationship.

over a year ago

"I have seen some profiles here as an example which mention it, it's like it's an obstacle that women are 'divas' and only want this or that certain quality in men. Well I think all women are divas and men are here to 'serve' them, even if we deny it I think subconsciously we do it and that's how were made. Like an instinctive thing we have no control over and I think is basically what drives the attractions in us, both ways. Anyone else think this or something else?

I think the men an women who think this way seek each other out thereby reinforcing their opinion.

Many men and women have a balanced relationship."

Joking aside, there do seem to be those who see their significant other as an adversary to be overcome

over a year ago

"I have seen some profiles here as an example which mention it, it's like it's an obstacle that women are 'divas' and only want this or that certain quality in men. Well I think all women are divas and men are here to 'serve' them, even if we deny it I think subconsciously we do it and that's how were made. Like an instinctive thing we have no control over and I think is basically what drives the attractions in us, both ways. Anyone else think this or something else?"

I think a lot of men on here think women are on here merely to serve them, hence a lot of women making comments about being treated like a free prostitute on here.

over a year ago

Wouldn't use words like Diva or Serve myself but I can see the rationale and I think this due to the overwhelming men to women ratio.

The opposite ratio used to be the case in parts of Russia and the outlook was the polar opposite of Fab. It was very common for married men to take lovers, which the wives generally accepted and put up with.

Simple supply and demand!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

And what about the gay men?

In any scenario where people are endowed with near unlimited choice over what they consume, it's natural Imo that they refine their tastes and consumption habits - this is any gender. It's exemplified on fab with women.

At any point that anymore finds the supply and demand situation wrong for them, they would sensibly stick to the real world where their attributes will continue to deliver volumes of sex - just as they currently get

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I have seen some profiles here as an example which mention it, it's like it's an obstacle that women are 'divas' and only want this or that certain quality in men. Well I think all women are divas and men are here to 'serve' them, even if we deny it I think subconsciously we do it and that's how were made. Like an instinctive thing we have no control over and I think is basically what drives the attractions in us, both ways. Anyone else think this or something else?

Joking aside, there do seem to be those who see their significant other as an adversary to be overcome "

Yes, we have neighbours like that. I don't understand why anyone would want a relationship like that

over a year ago

Joking aside, there do seem to be those who see their significant other as an adversary to be overcome

Yes, we have neighbours like that. I don't understand why anyone would want a relationship like that"

Maybe what you said changes my opinion slightly then, I believe in fairness and would also try for balance in any relationship. What I'm really saying is not that women expect men to jump at their every beck and call but that it is an attraction thing when they feel they're pampered to etc.

over a year ago

Isn't that just the laws of attraction. One party has to be obvious in the look at me stakes . Ie male animals are generally the pretty, more colourful that attract the plainer females. But then they still have to prove their worth.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Diva isn't a good label to give to someone who sets out their needs and wants on a profile.

The psychologies behind the need and want lists are complex.

Some lists will be what the writer believes should be met in order for them to enjoy a meet and not walk away feeling unfulfilled or having been the only giver.

Some lists are written because the writer likes to believe that they are 'decent' and worthy of 'respect'.

Some lists are written because the writer imagines that readers will say....... well here's a classy member who has standards and is not involved in shagging random strangers on the internet/in clubs.

Some lists are just copied.

Men don't serve women unless there is something in it for them EVER. Even if they are not conscious of it. ( same goes for women )

Very few men are natural protectors. Most men are worker wasps and pretenders to the title.

A lot of men are divas. A lot like weak women who become mother substitutes.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S. It's more to do with the make up of individuals rather than gender differences.

over a year ago

So did I it was brilliant.May the force be with you

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"P.S. It's more to do with the make up of individuals rather than gender differences. "

Totally agree with this.

However I respect your individual perspective OP.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

People want what people want.

It applies to both genders and that need to connect at whatever level.

The way they express that want may be more direct and prescriptive because generally we only have a short space to express that in words and pictures on here.

Real life is always more complicated than that but to get past the limitations of this or any other site to the place where all those rules and demands change, to a place where the real world changes those perceptions to a realisation that what we may think we want here is often different to reality.

over a year ago

I just Googled 'diva'. It basically said it's someone that knows what they want. Sounds positive.

I always thought a diva was a cocky cold hearted woman with her head up her arse.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Everyone has there own standards, likes and dislikes its human nature....

"

Such a diva

over a year ago

"I just Googled 'diva'. It basically said it's someone that knows what they want. Sounds positive.

I always thought a diva was a cocky cold hearted woman with her head up her arse. "

I asked Siri. I got ...its associated with a prima Donna.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

We all have our preferences, and I prefer to meet people I get on with, and share common interests with. Everyone else gets blocked

over a year ago

"I just Googled 'diva'. It basically said it's someone that knows what they want. Sounds positive.

I always thought a diva was a cocky cold hearted woman with her head up her arse.

I asked Siri. I got ...its associated with a prima Donna.

"

I maybe was right then.

over a year ago

I have high standards but that doesn't make me a diva

By *ax1971Man
over a year ago

St helens

[Removed by poster at 16/12/17 12:49:31]

By *ax1971Man
over a year ago

St helens

"Everyone has there own standards, likes and dislikes its human nature....

Such a diva "

And i don't apologise reach my standards or just don't move...

Lol. .

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I always thought a diva was a cocky cold hearted woman with her head up her arse. "

A Diva is the lead opera singer a Prima Donna or main woman. So.... El Divo take their name from the same language 'main men' .... sort of.

I'd say you are right with 'head up the arse' if you mean demanding and difficult to please.

They don't have to be cold hearted or cocky though.

I don't like it attached to people by others cos it ignores the fact that some people are just setting out their stall and not being difficult. AND because, when others read it they label them cos they can't fuck them.

It's less the name and more the ascribing of it that rankles.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I have high standards but that doesn't make me a diva"

Correct.

over a year ago

A Diva is the lead opera singer a Prima Donna or main woman. So.... El Divo take their name from the same language 'main men' .... sort of.

I'd say you are right with 'head up the arse' if you mean demanding and difficult to please.

They don't have to be cold hearted or cocky though.

I don't like it attached to people by others cos it ignores the fact that some people are just setting out their stall and not being difficult. AND because, when others read it they label them cos they can't fuck them.

It's less the name and more the ascribing of it that rankles. "

But if that person doesn't actually fit the label, why are they bothered by it? If someone called me a diva for not wanting to fuck them it wouldn't bother me at all.

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

I think some people are cunts.

Sorry did I say that out loud?

over a year ago

"I think some people are cunts.

Sorry did I say that out loud?

"

Lol whys that bud?

I think some people get very defensive about very minor things.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Well women on here do have the advantage, but its basically all of your fault.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Erm. Nah I'm not here to serve anyone. I'm here to have a mutual attraction with people . And to receive as much as I give. I stay well clear if women who would think that,and thankfully I've never come across any.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

A few men I know did that very thing the o/p is referring to. The women divorced them in the end. It should be a partnership not one serving the other.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"A few men I know did that very thing the o/p is referring to. The women divorced them in the end. It should be a partnership not one serving the other."

Here here!

over a year ago

I prefer equal standing personally. Someone I can connect with and have a laugh with, along with great conversation and sex. They don't serve me. We serve each other

over a year ago

"A few men I know did that very thing the o/p is referring to. The women divorced them in the end. It should be a partnership not one serving the other."

Spot on

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I prefer equal standing personally. Someone I can connect with and have a laugh with, along with great conversation and sex. They don't serve me. We serve each other "

over a year ago

so not me at all

over a year ago

I don't think its true in real life, on fab ladies certainly have the upper hand.

I much prefer a man who approaches fab as a bit if fun and lets me see his personality though, I don't want a guy who jumps through hoops for a shag.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 18/12/17 22:54:44]

over a year ago

matt fucks the diva out of me and i mellow his attitude..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes, we have neighbours like that. I don't understand why anyone would want a relationship like that

Maybe what you said changes my opinion slightly then, I believe in fairness and would also try for balance in any relationship. What I'm really saying is not that women expect men to jump at their every beck and call but that it is an attraction thing when they feel they're pampered to etc. "

Speaking for myself I'm not attracted to a man that jump at my beck and call. I want equal interaction.

over a year ago

Maybe what you said changes my opinion slightly then, I believe in fairness and would also try for balance in any relationship. What I'm really saying is not that women expect men to jump at their every beck and call but that it is an attraction thing when they feel they're pampered to etc.

Speaking for myself I'm not attracted to a man that jump at my beck and call. I want equal interaction.

"

I think some people before they properly get to know me think I'm selfish and can be patronising but I'm really not. I'm very easy going but opinionated if I think something is stepping over the line. People can take that as being selfish and inconsiderate but I just am trying to be fair

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"like it's an obstacle that women are 'divas' and only want this or that certain quality in men. "

If women are turning you down that doesn't make them divas, stuck up their own arses or whatever else is on your profile.

Heaven forbid that women might be here for their own reasons and not to say yes to any man who messages

over a year ago

"like it's an obstacle that women are 'divas' and only want this or that certain quality in men.

If women are turning you down that doesn't make them divas, stuck up their own arses or whatever else is on your profile.

Heaven forbid that women might be here for their own reasons and not to say yes to any man who messages "

Lol, and here's another one of them.

Post new Message to Thread