Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Long Live Long Love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There are many long term partnerships on here , couples who have obviously discovered ways of keeping the love and the spark alive..... so from those of us who have been together for more than 20 years lets share our top tips for a happy love life both in and out of the bedroom

i'll start with

Dont take each other for granted, remember to say "i love you" and make sure that you regularly put time aside to spend just as a couple xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

man should remain a boyfriend and the woman should remain a girlfriend.

By *nJ_NW_cplCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Over 25 years together love each other to bits and fancy the pants off each other. Don’t know if there is a secret we don’t try to stay this way we just do.

over a year ago

We have been married 30 years. I have always put my husband first before anyone else, always been there for him, and he has always been there for me too, and done the same.

over a year ago

been married 22 years here and i would say being open and honest about feelings and fantasies helps keep things fresh in the bedroom and shared interests keeps it fresh out of it

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

well 38 years here next week and ours has taken a dive many years ago ago.. so I recommend you compliment each other say she/ he looks nice smells good.Say I love you ..yes if you do.

we are just friends now but for a very small hiccup on both sides we have never had sex with another as we are not in the swinging lifestyle.. Im sure if we had an open marriage our sex life may have still been alive

He has in the past said im fat.( if i was fat then I sure am now.! ) he also hates my obsession with the computer holidays alone and leads a totally seperate life.

I get no compliments so in return I keep my mouth shut. I even sent him the above pic to his email he didnt say a word.we are no longer each others cup of tea.

So if sex with others keeps your marriage alive then go for it.

By *illow_femaleWoman
over a year ago

Thetford

All ^^^^ are so good to read...

I am trying to help support a friend who is going through stuff..........

Only reason being, they haven't been completly honest with each other in the first place.....

So sad and difficult..... you guys show how it really should be.... RESPECT! Luv ya...

XxX

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

coming up for 7 years now and happier than ever - but then we do remember the bit about being not just great soulmates, we are also man and woman.. and so much more

Post new Message to Thread