Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Guys hoping things go wrong.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys that had messaged me whilst my age filters were off are able to slip through and message me, not a huge problem I know but for over two weeks now I've been saying to people that ask for meets that I'm meeting someone I've met previously and won't meet anyone before him.

This is making people ask more but the annoying thing for me as a massive believer in law of attraction and karma, these guys send messages saying things along the lines of hoping he doesn't turn up or if he doesn't want to know you afterwards let me take you out, blah blah blah. Think it's quite mean spirited. Can the good people on here send out some good positive vibes to counteract the negativity please cos I don't want to get stood out, it will bum me right out.

Regards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good vibes rolling in for you op.

over a year ago

I’m sure he will turn up sweet, I’ve had a few stand me up but I don’t let it bother me there loss I say, but I’m sure you’ll have a great time in this meet have fun and stay safe x

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Can't you just hide your profile until after your meet tomorrow? Have a great time by the way!

over a year ago

"Good vibes rolling in for you op. "

Thank you, only 1 day to go and I will be getting fucked all over the place!

over a year ago

"Can't you just hide your profile until after your meet tomorrow? Have a great time by the way!"

I tried that but they can still message cos they've messaged previously or if you're on someone's hotlist you can still message them that way.

over a year ago

"Good vibes rolling in for you op.

Thank you, only 1 day to go and I will be getting fucked all over the place! "

Show off.

over a year ago

Huge positive vibes being sent your way lovely

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Can't you just hide your profile until after your meet tomorrow? Have a great time by the way!

I tried that but they can still message cos they've messaged previously or if you're on someone's hotlist you can still message them that way. "

Oh right got you. Log out til tomorrow

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

All my good vibes heading your way miss

over a year ago

Most people want others to succeed. People that enjoy others failing are in a minority.

I don't think whats been said is meant in a nasty way, they just wanted the opportunity to take you out themselves. Maybe they shouldn't of voiced it though. It does come across as a bit negative.

Enjoy your meeting.

over a year ago

It just sounds very childish and shows they don't really have a clue about you (how often you find someone who ticks your boxes).

Hope it goes well!

And no, I'm not claiming to be a good guy (just not a complete douche).

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

There’s lots of positivity around lovely. I hope you have fun

over a year ago

Lots of positive vibes coming your way, good luck x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Sending you extra big squishy hugs & vibes

Ignore the cockwombles, people will say stupid stuff when they can't have what they want xx

over a year ago

Drain his balls until they are like withered balloons

Lots of positive vibes here, lovely lady.

over a year ago

"Guys that had messaged me whilst my age filters were off are able to slip through and message me, not a huge problem I know but for over two weeks now I've been saying to people that ask for meets that I'm meeting someone I've met previously and won't meet anyone before him.

This is making people ask more but the annoying thing for me as a massive believer in law of attraction and karma, these guys send messages saying things along the lines of hoping he doesn't turn up or if he doesn't want to know you afterwards let me take you out, blah blah blah. Think it's quite mean spirited. Can the good people on here send out some good positive vibes to counteract the negativity please cos I don't want to get stood out, it will bum me right out.

Regards "

hey if you're taken you're taken ,if guys have slipped through your messaging net its because you let them ,if you're attractive and a woman on here you're going to be in demand change your filters don't let the pests in

over a year ago

I'm sure he will turn up . He is a very lucky guy .good luck to you both .

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Block them all, simples

Unblock them afterwards if you're so inclined

over a year ago

Ooh is tonight the night. Sending lots of good vibes your way

over a year ago

"Block them all, simples

Unblock them afterwards if you're so inclined "

I'm with you on this one.

Good vibes ms Wilkes it'll all be good.

over a year ago

There are knobs all over the site who like to cause trouble.

Ignore the nonsense and focus on the ache you’ll have afterwards

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Thank you, only 1 day to go and I will be getting fucked all over the place! "

In my mind, I’ve fucked you all the way from Penrith to Penarth, and back again

over a year ago

"It just sounds very childish and shows they don't really have a clue about you (how often you find someone who ticks your boxes).

Hope it goes well!

And no, I'm not claiming to be a good guy (just not a complete douche). "

See, you know!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

While I wish you well Wilkes it goes without saying; I'm still waiting for to answer my question.

Was it a baguette type of garlic bread your having or the already sliced type where you get x6 sometimes more in a pack.

If its the latter, add your own cheese from the fridge - after all it is Christmas and fuck night.

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Good vibes sent and I hope you have done your opal fruits routine and be sure to let us know how much you enjoyed yourself! Xx

over a year ago

Don't take things so seriously. Haters will always hate, just rise above it and have a good time..

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I hope and trust he will turn up for you.... Have a great time in and out of bed. Take no notice of the nay sayers...

over a year ago

If they are saying 'if it doesn't work out they're still available' I think that's nice.

If they're saying they *hope* it doesn't work out that's mean but I believe they'll get the bad karma for that, not you.

Sending good vibes!

over a year ago

"Guys that had messaged me whilst my age filters were off are able to slip through and message me, not a huge problem I know but for over two weeks now I've been saying to people that ask for meets that I'm meeting someone I've met previously and won't meet anyone before him.

Regards "

I think these people are off their conkers tbh.

Obviously I want your meeting him to go well for you purely out of goodwill, why would anyone want someone they hadn't even met to have a shit time?

But even if someone viewed it solely from a possible meet up from their point of view then who would be more fun to meet; a woman who was pissed off with recent activity and would take more winning over to the idea that pleasures most divine awaited her? OR a woman purring like a kitten and with her pleasure centres highly charged and ready to indulge...?

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Regards

I think these people are off their conkers tbh.

Obviously I want your meeting him to go well for you purely out of goodwill, why would anyone want someone they hadn't even met to have a shit time?

But even if someone viewed it solely from a possible meet up from their point of view then who would be more fun to meet; a woman who was pissed off with recent activity and would take more winning over to the idea that pleasures most divine awaited her? OR a woman purring like a kitten and with her pleasure centres highly charged and ready to indulge...?"

Sometime logic does not enter into it....!!

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Regards "

What chancers and tossers say on here won't effect your date in any way. Ignore them and have fun

over a year ago

"While I wish you well Wilkes it goes without saying; I'm still waiting for to answer my question.

Was it a baguette type of garlic bread your having or the already sliced type where you get x6 sometimes more in a pack.

If its the latter, add your own cheese from the fridge - after all it is Christmas and fuck night."

Ahh I got slices but buy the Kerry gold pots of garlic butter and spread an extra layer on but after you said about farting I think I may give it a miss.

Last Wednesday evening I was driving back from dreams I'd gone to look at a mattress, was farting going up the main road towards my mothers and they didn't feel right I thought I was going to shit myself, I manage to hold it till I got through the door to my mums and into the toilet then all hell broke loose.

My mother was shouting at me cos she could hear me and had just got home from work and was eating her tea in the living room and shouting cos of all the peelings I'd left on the arm of the chair.

I asked her why I just almost shit myself and she said it's cos of all the clementines I'd eaten.

I'd eaten 14 clementines in less than 12 hours not knowing they can have a laxative effect! I just wanted to taste all orangey for the guy!

over a year ago

In my mind, I’ve fucked you all the way from Penrith to Penarth, and back again "

Haha was I good?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"While I wish you well Wilkes it goes without saying; I'm still waiting for to answer my question.

If its the latter, add your own cheese from the fridge - after all it is Christmas and fuck night.

Ahh I got slices but buy the Kerry gold pots of garlic butter and spread an extra layer on but after you said about farting I think I may give it a miss.

Last Wednesday evening I was driving back from dreams I'd gone to look at a mattress, was farting going up the main road towards my mothers and they didn't feel right I thought I was going to shit myself, I manage to hold it till I got through the door to my mums and into the toilet then all hell broke loose.

My mother was shouting at me cos she could hear me and had just got home from work and was eating her tea in the living room and shouting cos of all the peelings I'd left on the arm of the chair.

I asked her why I just almost shit myself and she said it's cos of all the clementines I'd eaten.

I'd eaten 14 clementines in less than 12 hours not knowing they can have a laxative effect! I just wanted to taste all orangey for the guy!"

Bloody hell woman 14! Just relax and enjoy your time with him

By *reemoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

I hope you and this guy you're planning to meet again have a lovely time together OP

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

In my mind, I’ve fucked you all the way from Penrith to Penarth, and back again

Haha was I good?"

You were certainly worth the wait

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I'd eaten 14 clementines in less than 12 hours not knowing they can have a laxative effect! I just wanted to taste all orangey for the guy!"

We did that with a Turkey we bought as a Chick in September a few years ago. With a month to go before Christmas we changed its diet to Orange peel and yes you could really taste the difference.

If you can't go home to your Mums for a good poo then where can you go?

It sounds like you are going the extra step with the garlic bread, carry through with it though, your both eating it but I think if you get farts it will come from the other items on the menu you mentioned and not just the garlic bread. I hope he appriciates it's not cheap ass 17p garlic bread baguette that he's eating.

Yes too much fruit or its juice will fly back out of you the next day but it's all healthy.

over a year ago

She isn't going anywhere she loves the attention the guys here give her too much ,so don't despair even if that guy ticks her boxes now she will still be here

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"She isn't going anywhere she loves the attention the guys here give her too much ,so don't despair even if that guy ticks her boxes now she will still be here "

Say what?

over a year ago

Might be wrong but won't hiding your profile stop all that?

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I Hope your meet goes well op.

Just enor the 1s that hope it don't.

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

Sounds very selfish. You don't want to entertain a selfish lover. Good luck x

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Always some slime ball wanting to jump in peoples grave, just keep a tab on who they are and block them.

Frank

over a year ago

I'd eaten 14 clementines in less than 12 hours not knowing they can have a laxative effect! I just wanted to taste all orangey for the guy!

Bloody hell woman 14! Just relax and enjoy your time with him "

I always get a bit mental at xmas time with the sweet clementines from Asda! Fingers turn orange from peeling so many, never shit myself off them before though, that's a new one.

over a year ago

"She isn't going anywhere she loves the attention the guys here give her too much ,so don't despair even if that guy ticks her boxes now she will still be here "

What are you on about, I didn't say I was leaving it anything like that!? I've been here 7 years butt, think the attention things has long worn off by now, if I wanted thousands of guys blowing smoke up my arse I wouldn't have my age filters set so no one under 99 can message me.

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

Jealously is an ugly trait in people.

Just ignore them.

We hope you enjoy your time together

over a year ago

I get this all the time , turning guys down meets cos I have one planned , they say well if he don't show up call me and hope he don't turn up sort of things , makes me angry sometimes

over a year ago

"I get this all the time , turning guys down meets cos I have one planned , they say well if he don't show up call me and hope he don't turn up sort of things , makes me angry sometimes "

It does make me a bit angry as well if I'm honest. I'm not wanting sex and just anyone will do for the job, doesn't matter who as long as I get it.

I rarely find someone I want to do anything with so there's a lot more to it than just wanting a fuck.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think you're mad for making it all so public, but good luck!

over a year ago

Regards "

I’ve been swinging for quite a while. I’ve found that sexy fun brings out the very best in some people, have made some awesome friends. And then sexy fun brings out the very worst in others.

Have confidence in yourself, you’re gorgeous why would be not turn up. IF and it’s a massive IF he doesn’t make it then it’s his loss not yours.

I’m pretty sure your thoughts about the day will be spot on. Enjoy

over a year ago

Please meet him before you meet me...there. Said it!

over a year ago

"She isn't going anywhere she loves the attention the guys here give her too much ,so don't despair even if that guy ticks her boxes now she will still be here

What are you on about, I didn't say I was leaving it anything like that!? I've been here 7 years butt, think the attention things has long worn off by now, if I wanted thousands of guys blowing smoke up my arse I wouldn't have my age filters set so no one under 99 can message me. "

I’ll put the smoke machine back then

Relax, enjoy your day and of course your meet. Lay off the clementines though

over a year ago

Your posts make me laugh more than any other. Lay off the damn oranges

over a year ago

Your posts make me laugh more than any other. Lay off the damn oranges "

I'm on the pineapples today!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hope it's an amazing night and everything goes well

over a year ago

"Hope it's an amazing night and everything goes well "

He got here at half 4, he's having a nap at the moment!

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

"Hope it's an amazing night and everything goes well

He got here at half 4, he's having a nap at the moment!"

Poor fella... Must need a power nap

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Have you worn him out then!

over a year ago

No half time oranges

over a year ago

worn him out already... you go girl x

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

"No half time oranges "

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Can't say I've ever wished anything would go wrong for a fellow fabber.

However I have replied to no thank you messages wishing them luck and adding feel free to message on the future. In no way meant in a horrible way.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You've got it MissW

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

One presumes that has nothing to do with the long drive?

Good work!

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

over a year ago

Still sleeping. Stupid jet lag I think plus I fed him up pretty well.

over a year ago

I can’t understand why guys would want you to be stood up? or is it karma they want cause you’re not accepting their request for a meet.

Jealousy of course will be the root of the problem and this site is full of it, I wouldn’t worry, you’ve met him before so you know what to expect, enjoy the meet and ignore the jealous folk on here, lots of warms cuddles to you xx

Post new Message to Thread