Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Although Im not lonely as such, I have a successful career and I have lots of friends. Recently I have been thinking that it would be nice to be in a relationship that’s not solely revolving around sex.

I guess I’m looking for a girlfriend. Do you think I’m looking in the right place. I wonder how many couples have met on here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Although Im not lonely as such, I have a successful career and I have lots of friends. Recently I have been thinking that it would be nice to be in a relationship that’s not solely revolving around sex.

I guess I’m looking for a girlfriend. Do you think I’m looking in the right place. I wonder how many couples have met on here. "

I don't see why you can't find a girlfriend on here, as opposed to anywhere else. But as there are a lot of single guys on here it may be a long process. Maybe do some activity you enjoy and find someone with similar interests to you. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Although Im not lonely as such, I have a successful career and I have lots of friends. Recently I have been thinking that it would be nice to be in a relationship that’s not solely revolving around sex.

I guess I’m looking for a girlfriend. Do you think I’m looking in the right place. I wonder how many couples have met on here. "

I would think if yr looking for a relationship that doesn't revolve around sex, a swinging site is not perhaps the place to look

Is it a vanilla relationships yr looking for? Sx

over a year ago

I don’t think I could go back to a vanilla relationship. Sex is such a huge part of my life and it’s really important to me in a relationship.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I don’t think I could go back to a vanilla relationship. Sex is such a huge part of my life and it’s really important to me in a relationship. "

You can get sex in a vanilla relationship too!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don’t think I could go back to a vanilla relationship. Sex is such a huge part of my life and it’s really important to me in a relationship. "

Your profile states you enjoy vanilla very much

over a year ago

You’re correct of course. I would need to be with someone for whom sex is as important as it is to me and who enjoys sex as much as I do. Xxx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"You’re correct of course. I would need to be with someone for whom sex is as important as it is to me and who enjoys sex as much as I do. Xxx"

Possibly sort out exactly what you want first. Would you want a monogomous relationship or a swinging one? Lots of the single people on here wouldn't swing if they had a partner.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"You’re correct of course. I would need to be with someone for whom sex is as important as it is to me and who enjoys sex as much as I do. Xxx

Possibly sort out exactly what you want first. Would you want a monogomous relationship or a swinging one? Lots of the single people on here wouldn't swing if they had a partner.

"

I wouldn't. not my forte at all.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

OP there are lots of couples who met on here. My sister met her husband on fab.

For a lot of them they weren't actually looking for love but found it anyway.

It really comes down to what you would want from a relationship. If you want a traditional, monogamous relationship then fab probably isn't the right place to look. If you want to swing with your girlfriend then you would be better off looking on fab rather than a "normal" dating website.

Whatever you decide don't try to rush it. Just let any relationship evolve naturally. Most couples on here started off with a few repeat meets and feelings developed from there.

Post new Message to Thread