Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wife’s Christmas present

Jump to newest

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Ok so we all know the problems we have each year but this year I’m stumped. She has everything she needs and I don’t want to buy her crap. So was thinking. She broke our clothes dryer Should I buy her one for Christmas or should I get something more personnel.

All suggestions most appreciated especially from the ladies x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Buy her the cloths dryer,or save a few quid and buy her a washing line and pray for dry weather

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Buy her the cloths dryer,or save a few quid and buy her a washing line and pray for dry weather"

Ha ha I’m afraid to buy her it just in case I get a ban lol

By *ngandnickCouple
over a year ago

Haverhill

But her something personal, she may have already brought you a dryer

By *ngandnickCouple
over a year ago

Haverhill

"But her something personal, she may have already brought you a dryer"

Buy!!!!

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Ok so we all know the problems we have each year but this year I’m stumped. She has everything she needs and I don’t want to buy her crap. So was thinking. She broke our clothes dryer Should I buy her one for Christmas or should I get something more personnel.

All suggestions most appreciated especially from the ladies x"

I would hang you out to dry on the dryer lol x

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I have a steam iron in trying to flog. I ask every partnered gent who crosses our path. No ones biting.

A clothes prop eh ? Lucky lady

Or on a serious note the most important gift you can give is time. A hotel break, a meal , how about a Segway experience together

By *ust Us TogetherCouple
over a year ago

Newport

Buy her the dryer but put some gift vouchers from a decent clothes/department store inside. She gets something you both need and you also avoid sleeping in the spare room and the sulks for weeks......

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"I have a steam iron in trying to flog. I ask every partnered gent who crosses our path. No ones biting.

Or on a serious note the most important gift you can give is time. A hotel break, a meal , how about a Segway experience together "

I need a new iron. This could be like swap shop (RIP Cheggers).

Segways are awesome. I did an off road Segway experience a few years ago and have wanted one ever since.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

Why is the dryer hers? Does she only dry her clothes with it?

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Would you like to receive a household appliance for a Christmas gift?

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"But her something personal, she may have already brought you a dryer"

Lmao. I hope not. I’ve been strongly hinting

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I have a steam iron in trying to flog. I ask every partnered gent who crosses our path. No ones biting.

Or on a serious note the most important gift you can give is time. A hotel break, a meal , how about a Segway experience together "

A clothes prop. Lol no it’s a hanging frame dryer lol. I’ve a weekend away organised anyway but I wanted to get something she really wanted and she really needs a dryer rack lol

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Why is the dryer hers? Does she only dry her clothes with it?"

O no. I’m not getting into a row lol. Sorry let me re quote. Our dryer was broken by the wife lol

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Would you like to receive a household appliance for a Christmas gift?

"

I did last year I got a coffee machine which she uses more than I do lol

over a year ago

Or on a serious note the most important gift you can give is time. A hotel break, a meal , how about a Segway experience together

A clothes prop. Lol no it’s a hanging frame dryer lol. I’ve a weekend away organised anyway but I wanted to get something she really wanted and she really needs a dryer rack lol"

Ok well if you think so. A clothes prop might be a better fit for you on Xmas day though

Can you post on the day please to let us know that you’re okay? If we don’t hear from you by 6pm we will assume you are wearing the gift

By *uciyass OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Buy her the dryer but put some gift vouchers from a decent clothes/department store inside. She gets something you both need and you also avoid sleeping in the spare room and the sulks for weeks...... "

over a year ago

I need a new iron. This could be like swap shop (RIP Cheggers).

Segways are awesome. I did an off road Segway experience a few years ago and have wanted one ever since. "

I think it was Noel Edmonds with cheggers assisting. But cool great. When you want to pick it up? Yes I did Segway this year at Sherwood. Organised by my MD for a team event, it was pissing down, great fun

Post new Message to Thread