Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Double penetration with my girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I really want someone to fuck my girlfriend in the ass while I'm fucking her in her pussy is that wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Completely fine and you'll have plenty of offers on here.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with it as long as she's up for it.

over a year ago

I'm worried I'll regret it I'm looking for advice not offers

over a year ago

Ask her if she thinks it's wrong

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why are you worried you will regret it?

over a year ago

It was her fantasy we went to do it the other day as it was what she wanted she got worried said no once we met him I was kinda gutted

over a year ago

"Why are you worried you will regret it?"
well what if she really enjoys it and that's all she wants I really love the girl and in some ways I don't want anything to change

over a year ago

Yes it's wrong, it's your girlfriend, why are you not having her arse?

over a year ago

try it with a dildo first

over a year ago

"Yes it's wrong, it's your girlfriend, why are you not having her arse? "
I don't want anyone else inside her pussy

over a year ago

"try it with a dildo first "
we have she loves it

over a year ago

Isn't enjoyment the whole point? If it's something you both want to try, try it!

If you enjoy, do it again and if you don't, don't.

over a year ago

"Isn't enjoyment the whole point? If it's something you both want to try, try it!

If you enjoy, do it again and if you don't, don't."

but I don't want it to change us

over a year ago

"Yes it's wrong, it's your girlfriend, why are you not having her arse? I don't want anyone else inside her pussy "

Fair, not how I thought it would go but fair enough

over a year ago

What part didn't she like, the MFM or the anal?

over a year ago

"What part didn't she like, the MFM or the anal?"
she loves anal it think she was just to nervous

over a year ago

does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ?

over a year ago

"does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ?"
we had a couples account and met a nice guy she just didn't want to but I've talked about it since and she said she would do it for me

over a year ago

"Isn't enjoyment the whole point? If it's something you both want to try, try it!

If you enjoy, do it again and if you don't, don't. but I don't want it to change us "

Sounds like it's the inclusion of someone else you're worried about rather than the actual act of dp?

over a year ago

"does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ? we had a couples account and met a nice guy she just didn't want to but I've talked about it since and she said she would do it for me "
I thought you said it was her that was wanting it to happen ? now sounds like shes willing to do it to please you ?

over a year ago

"does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ? we had a couples account and met a nice guy she just didn't want to but I've talked about it since and she said she would do it for me I thought you said it was her that was wanting it to happen ? now sounds like shes willing to do it to please you ?"
it was her that wanted it she says she doesn't any more but I kinda do now

over a year ago

If you enjoy, do it again and if you don't, don't. but I don't want it to change us

Sounds like it's the inclusion of someone else you're worried about rather than the actual act of dp? "

it's not me that's worried I just wouldn't want it to change us and I'd never want her to do something she didn't want to do

over a year ago

Have you tried this with a partner?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ? we had a couples account and met a nice guy she just didn't want to but I've talked about it since and she said she would do it for me I thought you said it was her that was wanting it to happen ? now sounds like shes willing to do it to please you ?"

Thats how i read it too

If shes changes her mind op ,dont push it

Miss

over a year ago

"Have you tried this with a partner? "
ive had dp ass yes

over a year ago

Why you here then in all honesty?

over a year ago

"does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ? we had a couples account and met a nice guy she just didn't want to but I've talked about it since and she said she would do it for me "

Leave it for now.. if neither if you are ready then it's for the best.. if you both meet someone you're both comfortable with then you can figure it out

over a year ago

"does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ? we had a couples account and met a nice guy she just didn't want to but I've talked about it since and she said she would do it for me I thought you said it was her that was wanting it to happen ? now sounds like shes willing to do it to please you ?

Thats how i read it too

Miss"

but surely if she's so willing to go for it then she must want it to its her fantasy I'd never make her do anything but do you think she was just worried it wasn't what I wanted?

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

For what it's worth... she needs to do it for her not you. If she is only doing it to please you it could be a huge mistake. I might of course be wrong, she may just be to shy to say she wants to do it. Just be sure before you go down that road.

over a year ago

My advise would be to not do anything until you are both singing from the same song sheet. Once you’ve gone down that road you can’t un-do it.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"does she know ur on this site as a single guy looking for couples ? maybe you ought to have a profile together and take your time together to find the right man to share this with ? we had a couples account and met a nice guy she just didn't want to but I've talked about it since and she said she would do it for me I thought you said it was her that was wanting it to happen ? now sounds like shes willing to do it to please you ?

Thats how i read it too

Miss but surely if she's so willing to go for it then she must want it to its her fantasy I'd never make her do anything but do you think she was just worried it wasn't what I wanted? "

You wrote this:

It was her that wanted it she says she doesn't any more but I kinda do now

Which suggests she no longer wants to op

over a year ago

"My advise would be to not do anything until you are both singing from the same song sheet. Once you’ve gone down that road you can’t un-do it. "
okay thanks

over a year ago

Thats how i read it too

Miss but surely if she's so willing to go for it then she must want it to its her fantasy I'd never make her do anything but do you think she was just worried it wasn't what I wanted?

You wrote this:

Which suggests she no longer wants to op"

but I think she was just to shy or the wrong guy

over a year ago

Thats how i read it too

Miss but surely if she's so willing to go for it then she must want it to its her fantasy I'd never make her do anything but do you think she was just worried it wasn't what I wanted?

You wrote this:

Which suggests she no longer wants to op but I think she was just to shy or the wrong guy"

ide suggest you have a couples profile on here and together take ur time finding a guy that you both feel comfy with ,theres no rush but make absolutely sure its what you both want to happen,doing it merley to please the other may cause you both problems in the long run , good luck op

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a bit of DP or DVP. We LOVE it. So far we’ve only used toys, we are yet to delve into inviting another male to join us, but both DP and DVP make us both cum rather hard. Just make sure your GF is into it as much as you are

over a year ago

" ive had dp ass yes "

Reading that just made my eyes water!

over a year ago

" ive had dp ass yes

Reading that just made my eyes water!"

haha