Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Fab Forum summarised

Jump to newest

By *otSoNewWalesCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

It's largely a case of 'anyone who doesn't have the same attitude to sex or swinging as I do is a saddo.'

Errr! We're all in it for different reasons guys. Some are indeed just looking for a shag, while others are after satisfying very specific fantasies.

If you can't deal with that it's your own issue to resolve.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We’re not all the same. I acknowledge that what we’re looking for isn’t necessarily the same as everyone else but that’s fine.

Lots of us are tolerant of what others want and don’t judge x

over a year ago

"It's largely a case of 'anyone who doesn't have the same attitude to sex or swinging as I do is a saddo.'

Errr! We're all in it for different reasons guys. Some are indeed just looking for a shag, while others are after satisfying very specific fantasies.

If you can't deal with that it's your own issue to resolve."

most come here for a chat or to waste time a shag is incidental many in forums probably don't even meet now

over a year ago

"It's largely a case of 'anyone who doesn't have the same attitude to sex or swinging as I do is a saddo.'

Your lucky you found that in amongst the attention seeking 'fuck, chuck, avoid' X infinitum and the like threads :D

over a year ago

If you can't deal with that it's your own issue to resolve.

Your lucky you found that in amongst the attention seeking 'fuck, chuck, avoid' X infinitum and the like threads :D "

Pint!

over a year ago

I don’t find the forums like that at all

over a year ago

Kiss

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

If you can't deal with that it's your own issue to resolve.most come here for a chat or to waste time a shag is incidental many in forums probably don't even meet now "

I still meet.............forum friends for coffee

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

You can't generalise or even summarise a community which is so diverse and random.

over a year ago

"Kiss "

Oh errm. Ok, but rate the size of my cock first? Then you can tell me where I'm going wrong with my profile

over a year ago

"We’re not all the same. I acknowledge that what we’re looking for isn’t necessarily the same as everyone else but that’s fine.

Lots of us are tolerant of what others want and don’t judge x "

I love the word "Tolerance". It's definitely the way forward!

over a year ago

"Kiss

Oh errm. Ok, but rate the size of my cock first? Then you can tell me where I'm going wrong with my profile "

It's a whopper

over a year ago

I come here to chat bollocks and see if there's anyone I fancy shagging ....

I must be doing it all wrong

over a year ago

It's a nice relaxing way to connect with my subjects, without having to breathe the same air as common folk

over a year ago

the forum isnt a way for me to get sex- i have been to a few socials off the forum and have made friends off here - have made extra effort to meet ladies that are too far away but have got on with on here--- and --- if theyre close by then i will meet up - crazy days in theme parks - lunches in chester and the odd trip to blackpool with people i now see as friends - i rarely get caught up in the argumentative side of things but have lost my rag on the odd occasion and took my punishment - but that is because im a human -

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

[Removed by poster at 13/12/17 10:23:03]

over a year ago

"Kiss

Oh errm. Ok, but rate the size of my cock first? Then you can tell me where I'm going wrong with my profile "

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I think the forums are what you make them

If theres a thread i dont like ,i tend not to get involved and just post on the ones i do.

We will never all agree or like each other,same as anywhere else.

Miss

over a year ago

I agree for the most part, had so many people block me for having a difference of opinion

I just assume they're pricks and move on

Post new Message to Thread