Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He must have been mad or more to the point stupid

over a year ago

"He must have been mad or more to the point stupid"

Why? If its a dodgy area and he feared for his safety or that something might happen to his car is it not best that he puts his safety first?

By *cedHoneyWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Someone cancelled a meet on me at the very last minute because he needed to look after his Mums dog while she went away. Really?!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

People who got out of their car in Toxteth used to take their own bricks with them back in the 80's

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"He must have been mad or more to the point stupid

Why? If its a dodgy area and he feared for his safety or that something might happen to his car is it not best that he puts his safety first? "

His safety of course is paramount !

However me thinks I made a mistake I'm not trusting gut instinct that he was a crank !

Of course no area is completely safe but unless he was driving a maclaren it's not the worst area and it's bloody midday !

By *arry WindsorMan
over a year ago

Heaton Park Manchester

"Someone cancelled a meet on me at the very last minute because he needed to look after his Mums dog while she went away. Really?!"

I'd like to draw your attention to my friend's emergency dog sitting service and to my emergency swinger date sitting service. Feel free to call upon us at any time!

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Sounds like he made up an excuse because he was having second thoughts.. his loss.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Someone cancelled a meet on me at the very last minute because he needed to look after his Mums dog while she went away. Really?!"

She must have been called away very suddenly pmsl

Hope the dog was grateful...what a loss for him xx

over a year ago

I arranged to meet a couple.They were only in Wolverhampton so it was perfect as I also liked there pics and profile and they could accommodate.I messaged them 1hr before the meet asking if it's still ok to go over at the arranged time and they replied yes.I was literally 5min away from there address and I had a message saying =

Wife not here as she fell over in the snow and broke her leg.Make sure you don't verify us as we don't like lots of verifications as it looks bad.but hubby is here waiting..

I instantly came home.Nice try idiot.

over a year ago

"He must have been mad or more to the point stupid

Why? If its a dodgy area and he feared for his safety or that something might happen to his car is it not best that he puts his safety first? "

Well did he say anything about his safety no is his car insured well should be hid he arrange to meet yes

By *cedHoneyWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"Someone cancelled a meet on me at the very last minute because he needed to look after his Mums dog while she went away. Really?!

She must have been called away very suddenly pmsl

Hope the dog was grateful...what a loss for him xx"

Haha I’m sure the dog would have kept him very warm that night! Absolute wimp to use an excuse like

That x

Post new Message to Thread