Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

its own up time...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

... Ok folks, get those confessions off your chest. Who have you played pranks on to get revenge?

Do you feel you were just in your actions? C'mon, 'fess up!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never taken revenge.. i believe in Karma

over a year ago

Does sending a gift wrapped turd in shoebox to someone who left a live seagull in your cabin on crew-change day count!!

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"Does sending a gift wrapped turd in shoebox to someone who left a live seagull in your cabin on crew-change day count!! "

that sounds perfectly acceptable in my humble opinion!.

By *elsh_lass74Woman
over a year ago

South Wales

"never taken revenge.. i believe in Karma "

Totally

over a year ago

not the vindictive type, always believe what goes around, comes around.

over a year ago

"Does sending a gift wrapped turd in shoebox to someone who left a live seagull in your cabin on crew-change day count!!

that sounds perfectly acceptable in my humble opinion!. "

Ok, how about breaking into his locker and using his toothbrush to clean pubes from the shower tray?

over a year ago

And when I used a mars-bar to smear his bed sheet, in a manner that made it look as though he’d sat down on it with a dirty arse, before I called in some of his crewmates to witness this embarrassing skid-mark..

Was that ok?

over a year ago

note to self.. never mess with Soxy

over a year ago

"never taken revenge.. i believe in Karma "

Absolutely .

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"note to self.. never mess with Soxy "

oooh!, soxy really is getting into the swing now!.

let it flow,let it flow, let it flow!.

over a year ago

Or how about the time when I secretly stole his going home boots a day into his trip,,,, filled them with water and green food-dye before, putting them in the deep freezer where they remained until I returned them to his locker, 1 hr before the chopper was due to take him ashore at the end of a 3 week trip..

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Or how about the time when I secretly stole his going home boots a day into his trip,,,, filled them with water and green food-dye before, putting them in the deep freezer where they remained until I returned them to his locker, 1 hr before the chopper was due to take him ashore at the end of a 3 week trip.. "

oooooooooo soxy you rule lol

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

To get back at a mate I once made a massive snowball threw it over a toilet door where my mate was having a dump..

went back out onto the factory shop floor and there he was working..

never knew who i got but imagine he was well pissed off..

over a year ago

"

oooooooooo soxy you rule lol "

Ha-ha not quite,,,,,,, hey, the same bloke ... who is a really good mate BTW.... Once brought me a mug of tea, when I was too busy to get one for myself....

He stayed with me chatting away as I took large slurps from this welcome brew....

Until he must have noticed I was nearing the finish and chose to make a swift exit....

Because it was at this point I found his toe nail clippings swilling around in the dregs at the bottom of the mug

over a year ago

Soxy, are you in therapy?

over a year ago

"Soxy, are you in therapy?

"

ha-ha,,,nah,,,,, it just how I roll...

Just coz I choose too put on a frock now and again.. don't make make a woosie..

I enjoy a bit rough and tumble....

over a year ago

I will own up to a few justifiable happenings.

My sister was a greedy git, always nicking my chocolate and money when I was younger. I got some chocolate from the shop and some ex-lax (the chocolate sort) went home, melted the ex-lax and dipped the bars I'd bought in it, left them conveniently in the fridge and I will leave the rest up to your imagination

By *carletRomanceCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I once photoshopped a very effective, vague, ghostly face into a photo my sister took of her cats staring at the television so it looks like they’re staring at a ghost - her fault, she left her camera at mine. I also changed her screensaver to the face of Ragen, all possessed, from The Exorcist - sure she deserved it but can’t remember why.

over a year ago

I had a work colleague that was a total cock! Upsetting everyone and losing us all money.

So I did the decent thing. I put his mobile number in every services from plymouth to the east midlands....as a rent boy

When he left the company I got his new number (as he got rid of his old one for some reason) and did the same again!

over a year ago

A long time ago whist working on an offshore instillation way out in the north sea during the middle of winter,,

A crew mate challenged a group of us to test or metal by stripping off naked and running a complete circuit of the deck wearing only our hard hats and boots ….

4 of us took up this challenge, removing our clothes and placing them neatly at the start finish point before setting off to beat the task….

On returning from our success, we were greeted with a full on blast of ice cold water dispensed from a fire hose trained on us from direction that was hard to escape from…

When this hosing down eventually stopped, we all went to retrieve our clothes,,,,, unfortunately though, some bastard had thrown them overboard while we were running around the deck…

I got my own back though!!! Oh yeah… I got my fuk'in own back!!!!

over a year ago

Did ya hit em wi ya handbag sox xx

over a year ago

"Did ya hit em wi ya handbag sox xx "

Ha-ha.... Soapy, if I admitted to that, everyone would think I was right poofter...lol

over a year ago

When I was on a building site, we had the misfortune to work with a know it all, done it all, arm chair expert.

One day when he was mixing up I managed to convince him that he had ingested some toxic dust from the cement/lime mix he was using.

Not being the sharpest tool in the box (but definitely a tool!) It didn't take long for him to believe it and I told him the only option was an anal douche and that as we didn't administer that first aid he would have to go to hospital. Ten minutes later he disappeared.

The next day I was called into the office and had to explain the letter that casualty had given to the numpty for wasting their time and why I had sent him.

I just told them he had got muddled up and that his engine was running but there was nobody at the wheel

That was the first of a few trips to casualty for him

over a year ago

Ok this was my preferred method for exacting revenge on cabin burglar Sweetie thieves,,,,

Prior to setting this trap… I’d avail myself of a box of Maltesers, a bottle of Tabasco sauce and a hypodermic syringe…

It was a simple task to inject Maltesers with Tabasco sauce which dissolves the honeycomb centre but leaves the chocolate outer shell fully in tact,,,,, the small hole left by the needle is easily sealed by applying light pressure with something warm….

Then I’d simply replace the booby trapped hot-bombs into the open box of Maltesers which I’d leave out on my desk, where I knew my intended victim would find it….

Then await my satisfaction!!!

Post new Message to Thread