Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Complaining about snow

Jump to newest

By * Willis OP   Man
over a year ago

london

For anyone whinging about the snow please stop. We’ve only had 6 inches and tbh it’s not that bad.

There’s no one more than me that wishes 6 inches could have a devastating effect but let’s be honest it dosnt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I take it you don't work. Have your shopping delivered. Don't have to pick the kids up or take the dog out and the telly works just fine ?

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Oh come on we whinge it’s too hot when it’s sunny, too wet when it’s rainIng, it’s only fair people complain when it’s snowing too!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Oh come on we whinge it’s too hot when it’s sunny, too wet when it’s rainIng, it’s only fair people complain when it’s snowing too! "

Don't forget the fookin' wind !

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

We just don't do weather on this country!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love snow

over a year ago

"For anyone whinging about the snow please stop. We’ve only had 6 inches and tbh it’s not that bad.

There’s no one more than me that wishes 6 inches could have a devastating effect but let’s be honest it dosnt"

I take it you never work outside

over a year ago

i love the snow! the more the better! and i'm hugely entertained by the ludicrous level of whining about it! i find it very funny! its a bit of snow. Tomorrow there might be a bit of rain. not exactly an emergency situation.

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Oh come on we whinge it’s too hot when it’s sunny, too wet when it’s rainIng, it’s only fair people complain when it’s snowing too!

Don't forget the fookin' wind !"

That’s my dinner, sorry about that

over a year ago

Ask me again tomorrow when I've bucketed water to a dozen horses as pipes are frozen,havnt broken anything on sheet ice, got where I need to go in the first place without ending up in a ditch...

I'm British, let me moan

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Haven’t been able to get out since Saturday night , it’s eight inches deep here , and minus 6 so if I wanna moan I will

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Haven’t been able to get out since Saturday night , it’s eight inches deep here , and minus 6 so if I wanna moan I will "

I heard you're always 8 inches deep !

over a year ago

"Haven’t been able to get out since Saturday night , it’s eight inches deep here , and minus 6 so if I wanna moan I will

I heard you're always 8 inches deep !"

8 deep

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Haven’t been able to get out since Saturday night , it’s eight inches deep here , and minus 6 so if I wanna moan I will

I heard you're always 8 inches deep !"

Ha ha !

I wish , I’d have to go twice to give her eight inches

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Ask me again tomorrow when I've bucketed water to a dozen horses as pipes are frozen,havnt broken anything on sheet ice, got where I need to go in the first place without ending up in a ditch...

I'm British, let me moan "

I used to beak ice on troughs, but then I realised that if sheep are thirsty, they just eat the snow. Dunno about horses though...

over a year ago

"Ask me again tomorrow when I've bucketed water to a dozen horses as pipes are frozen,havnt broken anything on sheet ice, got where I need to go in the first place without ending up in a ditch...

I'm British, let me moan

I used to beak ice on troughs, but then I realised that if sheep are thirsty, they just eat the snow. Dunno about horses though..."

I think the outdoor ones probably would yes. All these buggers are stabled with no proper insulated water pipe within striking distance.

Post new Message to Thread