Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Making a new start

Jump to newest

By *punkymonkey40 OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

Joined the gym...need to burn of some fat, making an head start on the new year resolutions.

Going to try a fish diet and just have fish and veg for 3 months and will plan to start eating veg that I don't like.

Also looking into going dancing classes to help not only learn to dance but hopefully build on my confidence

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good for you op, good luck and stick to it!

over a year ago

Don't plan to eat things you don't like-you're setting yourself up to fail from the start if it feels like a punishment

over a year ago

If you like sports , help out with a local club or kids. Often seeing other people keen and being in a team spurs you on.

over a year ago

"Joined the gym...need to burn of some fat, making an head start on the new year resolutions.

Going to try a fish diet and just have fish and veg for 3 months and will plan to start eating veg that I don't like.

Also looking into going dancing classes to help not only learn to dance but hopefully build on my confidence "

yes fish is a great diet ,I only eat fish and chicken hope it works for you

over a year ago

Rubi is right don't make it too difficult for yourself that it's too hard to keep up.

Well done though OP good effort!

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Brilliant OP good for you. Try not to be too hard on yourself though or the temptation to be ‘bad’ might be too much. Well done though x

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Dancing you say? Try the Cuban Salsa night on Thursdays at the Revolución de Cuba in The Strand/Wardwick.

over a year ago

They call it salsa salsa cabana with a ribbon in your hair sexy dancing everywhere

Post new Message to Thread