Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there a dating site for kinky ppl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I keep being told this isn't a dating site which I do know but I can't find what I'm looking for on sites like Pof & Badoo. The guys on there are way too vanilla and I seem to frighten them off with the suggestion of pegging or restraints. I'd like a nice guy who wants dates but who's also into kink. I thought I'd try on here as the type of kinky guy I'm after is more likely to be on here but prob not after dates aswell. Anyone know of any dating sites that cater for the kinkier singles? TIA x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I keep being told this isn't a dating site which I do know but I can't find what I'm looking for on sites like Pof & Badoo. The guys on there are way too vanilla and I seem to frighten them off with the suggestion of pegging or restraints. I'd like a nice guy who wants dates but who's also into kink. I thought I'd try on here as the type of kinky guy I'm after is more likely to be on here but prob not after dates aswell. Anyone know of any dating sites that cater for the kinkier singles? TIA x"

Many couples have come from fab, ourselves included, I never thought I’d find someone like Ads in here and now two year later we are just 109 days away from our wedding!

Geeky x

over a year ago

Whipr is ok

over a year ago

"So I keep being told this isn't a dating site which I do know but I can't find what I'm looking for on sites like Pof & Badoo. The guys on there are way too vanilla and I seem to frighten them off with the suggestion of pegging or restraints. I'd like a nice guy who wants dates but who's also into kink. I thought I'd try on here as the type of kinky guy I'm after is more likely to be on here but prob not after dates aswell. Anyone know of any dating sites that cater for the kinkier singles? TIA x

Many couples have come from fab, ourselves included, I never thought I’d find someone like Ads in here and now two year later we are just 109 days away from our wedding!

Geeky x"

Aww that's lovely congratulations

So there's hope for me yet then I just need to meet the right guy x

over a year ago

"Whipr is ok "

Thanks I'll take a look x

By *_89Man
over a year ago

Here and there

Guys like that do exist on here

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I guess fet is more appropriate for kink but I can’t say I’ve ‘met’ anyone from there. Maybe if you go to kink events for things you enjoy or post meets here with those interests you might find the right guy

over a year ago

"Guys like that do exist on here "

When I put I want more than just sex meets I get an influx of nasty messages saying this isn't a dating site it's a sex site so how should I go about finding these guys then x

over a year ago

"So I keep being told this isn't a dating site which I do know but I can't find what I'm looking for on sites like Pof & Badoo. The guys on there are way too vanilla and I seem to frighten them off with the suggestion of pegging or restraints. I'd like a nice guy who wants dates but who's also into kink. I thought I'd try on here as the type of kinky guy I'm after is more likely to be on here but prob not after dates aswell. Anyone know of any dating sites that cater for the kinkier singles? TIA x

Geeky x

So there's hope for me yet then I just need to meet the right guy x"

I don’t know if a thing still happens but cheekychops used to do a Sunday night dating thread and that’s how we met x

over a year ago

I've updated my profile yesterday as I'm looking to date too and have no luck on vanilla sites finding someone who doesn't judge me. I figured I should try looking on here

over a year ago

Geeky x

So there's hope for me yet then I just need to meet the right guy x

I don’t know if a thing still happens but cheekychops used to do a Sunday night dating thread and that’s how we met x"

Thanks I'll have a look x

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"Guys like that do exist on here

When I put I want more than just sex meets I get an influx of nasty messages saying this isn't a dating site it's a sex site so how should I go about finding these guys then x"

Really???? People

Post new Message to Thread