Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

just for a giggel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

do any of you people one here have nick names. it dus not matter if its one you had at school or one you have now. if you do how did you get it did you do something stupid or was it a name your partner gave you. come on tell us the truth.

ok all start

i one had the nick name skippy because my friends thought i look skippy the bush kangaroo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

_iew

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

does stupid cow or mad bitch count seeing as how im forever getting called one or the other

over a year ago

"_iew "

and there was me thinking that was your real name as well

over a year ago

Crube is one I've had for a while from other online areas...

Before that, school and early work I was always Big Al...

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Skitz, because I was.

over a year ago

"does stupid cow or mad bitch count seeing as how im forever getting called one or the other "

that counts. but how come people call you that what do you do makes you a stupid cow or a mad bitch

over a year ago

"does stupid cow or mad bitch count seeing as how im forever getting called one or the other

that counts. but how come people call you that what do you do makes you a stupid cow or a mad bitch "

cos i sometimes engage mouth before brain and do things like sing your sex is on fire while having nails done in shop dont understand why my friend was embarrassed my singing is fab

over a year ago

"does stupid cow or mad bitch count seeing as how im forever getting called one or the other

that counts. but how come people call you that what do you do makes you a stupid cow or a mad bitch

cos i sometimes engage mouth before brain and do things like sing your sex is on fire while having nails done in shop dont understand why my friend was embarrassed my singing is fab "

ok i see now how thay call you that now. i would have so loved to be in that shop at that time because that would have been one of the funniest things to hear. i would have probably pissed myself laughing

over a year ago

cos i sometimes engage mouth before brain and do things like sing your sex is on fire while having nails done in shop dont understand why my friend was embarrassed my singing is fab

ok i see now how thay call you that now. i would have so loved to be in that shop at that time because that would have been one of the funniest things to hear. i would have probably pissed myself laughing "

there was a lot of laughing going on and they didnt chuck me out so cant have been all that bad hmmm or was it i just hadnt paid for nails at time

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Bendy Wendy, had that once since primary school. These days it's Calamity, as I'm a wee touch accident prone and usually sporting some kind of injury.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

ok i see now how thay call you that now. i would have so loved to be in that shop at that time because that would have been one of the funniest things to hear. i would have probably pissed myself laughing

there was a lot of laughing going on and they didnt chuck me out so cant have been all that bad hmmm or was it i just hadnt paid for nails at time "

you forgot to mention the chair that was part of your cabaret act!!!

over a year ago

there was a lot of laughing going on and they didnt chuck me out so cant have been all that bad hmmm or was it i just hadnt paid for nails at time "

the million pound question

did the shop not chuck moodycow not because....

A. there were geting a good laugh at her singing

or

B. she had not paid for her nails

over a year ago

there was a lot of laughing going on and they didnt chuck me out so cant have been all that bad hmmm or was it i just hadnt paid for nails at time

the million pound question

did the shop not chuck moodycow not because....

A. there were geting a good laugh at her singing

or

B. she had not paid for her nails

"

Pmsl

over a year ago

you forgot to mention the chair that was part of your cabaret act!!! "

as it happens my nails were under drying at time so i was chair dancing

over a year ago

as it happens my nails were under drying at time so i was chair dancing "

lol. pmsl. you sound like the kind of person that love to have fun and make everyone laugh

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

just don't get her started on pigeons.......

over a year ago

"just don't get her started on pigeons....... "

ok what pigeons got to do with it. come on am interested now

over a year ago

"just don't get her started on pigeons....... "

now you mention it ive been hanging out window all afternoon waiting for said pigeon to arrive I know you said it only had 1 wing but it still should have been here by now

over a year ago

lol. pmsl. you sound like the kind of person that love to have fun and make everyone laugh"

what me noooo Im a right moodycow honest

over a year ago

lol. pmsl. you sound like the kind of person that love to have fun and make everyone laugh

what me noooo Im a right moodycow honest "

if you sing a dance in the middle of a shop when you get your nails dun i would love to see now mad you might get on a night out

over a year ago

if you sing a dance in the middle of a shop when you get your nails dun i would love to see now mad you might get on a night out"

Im a wall flower wont say boo to a goose

over a year ago

if you sing a dance in the middle of a shop when you get your nails dun i would love to see now mad you might get on a night out

Im a wall flower wont say boo to a goose "

pmsl.. ye right lol

over a year ago

pmsl.. ye right lol"

why does nobody ever believe me when i say that

over a year ago

pmsl.. ye right lol

why does nobody ever believe me when i say that "

no i believe you. thousands would not

over a year ago

pmsl.. ye right lol

why does nobody ever believe me when i say that

no i believe you. thousands would not"

Post new Message to Thread