Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should a dick pic be in public photos ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys and girls,

I’m a straight guy and not been on this site or the swinging scene for more than a week and a bit so trying to get to grips with it all.

I’ve been told by different people different things in terms of having dick pics on my profile.

So can someone clarify if I’m better to have only non-x rated pics or should I have things like dick pics in the public folder on my profile and keep the x rated stuff for my friends only (which I’m picky about accepting for)?

Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go with what you are comfortable with. It's your profile. You have the right to choose what pics to put up for public perusal. The question is, what are you comfortable showing in your public gallery? Taste wise, you can't please everyone as we all have different ideas of what we like to see in a picture. One thing I would suggest though. If you do put a cock pic in your public gallery, perhaps it would be best not to actually use it as your avatar .

over a year ago

Your pics look fine. If anyone gets keen you can give them a sneak preview if they ask and you don't mind .

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it's fine for guys to have a dick pic in public pics, as long as he's not expecting the majority of his pics to be these and to be very successful here.

People want to form an opinion of whether they probably fancy you or not, so ideally your range of pics will give them enough of an idea about how you look to do this.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yes, I like to see at least one. As long as that's not all there is

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback! Yea I get the impressions it’s all down to what I want to do, but there are women on this who only reply to dick pics and ones who only reply to none haha! So difficult to get a balance, I’ve decided at the moment to hide all mine in friend only and wouldn’t ever put it as my profile image haha, just not my thing! But thanks

over a year ago

Although on other hand, I’m so new to this and I don’t wanna miss out on someone that potentially could be a great match so makes it so difficult haha

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Go with what you are comfortable with. It's your profile. You have the right to choose what pics to put up for public perusal. The question is, what are you comfortable showing in your public gallery? Taste wise, you can't please everyone as we all have different ideas of what we like to see in a picture. One thing I would suggest though. If you do put a cock pic in your public gallery, perhaps it would be best not to actually use it as your avatar . "

What she said!!

Personally I've grown to like seeing a dick pic so long as it's subtle and tasteful which is of course subjective.

It's your profile....own it!!

over a year ago

"Although on other hand, I’m so new to this and I don’t wanna miss out on someone that potentially could be a great match so makes it so difficult haha "

Being honest OP, having a dick pic on your public profile or not is definitely not a deal breaker on fab. You have good pictures in your public gallery. I'm sure you'll be fine, whatever you choose to do

over a year ago

"Go with what you are comfortable with. It's your profile. You have the right to choose what pics to put up for public perusal. The question is, what are you comfortable showing in your public gallery? Taste wise, you can't please everyone as we all have different ideas of what we like to see in a picture. One thing I would suggest though. If you do put a cock pic in your public gallery, perhaps it would be best not to actually use it as your avatar .

What she said!!

Personally I've grown to like seeing a dick pic so long as it's subtle and tasteful which is of course subjective.

It's your profile....own it!! "

Yea I know what you mean, a subtle dick pic is a difficult thing to get haha, cause it is what it is but I do know what your saying !

over a year ago

"Although on other hand, I’m so new to this and I don’t wanna miss out on someone that potentially could be a great match so makes it so difficult haha

Being honest OP, having a dick pic on your public profile or not is definitely not a deal breaker on fab. You have good pictures in your public gallery. I'm sure you'll be fine, whatever you choose to do "

Of anyone is desperate to see it I'm sure they'll ask. Us ladies can be quite rude too

over a year ago

"Although on other hand, I’m so new to this and I don’t wanna miss out on someone that potentially could be a great match so makes it so difficult haha

Being honest OP, having a dick pic on your public profile or not is definitely not a deal breaker on fab. You have good pictures in your public gallery. I'm sure you'll be fine, whatever you choose to do "

To be honest, a lot of women don’t seem to repsond to any sort of communication on this, emails my unread and I appreciate they get inundated with them so have sympathy haha!

And no offence to guys but ever since I’ve had the dick pic, they’ve been messaging flat out and I have that in straight, I could block guys messaging but I’m on this to have a chat and make friends too so appreciate we’re there coming from but does draw an argument for hiding the dick pics away from public view lol

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'm in all my photos...

Maybe I should become a silhouette

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Go with what you are comfortable with. It's your profile. You have the right to choose what pics to put up for public perusal. The question is, what are you comfortable showing in your public gallery? Taste wise, you can't please everyone as we all have different ideas of what we like to see in a picture. One thing I would suggest though. If you do put a cock pic in your public gallery, perhaps it would be best not to actually use it as your avatar .

What she said!!

Yea I know what you mean, a subtle dick pic is a difficult thing to get haha, cause it is what it is but I do know what your saying !"

I disagree. Check out some of the popular forum guys pics. You'll know it when you see it

over a year ago

Being honest OP, having a dick pic on your public profile or not is definitely not a deal breaker on fab. You have good pictures in your public gallery. I'm sure you'll be fine, whatever you choose to do

To be honest, a lot of women don’t seem to repsond to any sort of communication on this, emails my unread and I appreciate they get inundated with them so have sympathy haha!

And no offence to guys but ever since I’ve had the dick pic, they’ve been messaging flat out and I have that in straight, I could block guys messaging but I’m on this to have a chat and make friends too so appreciate we’re there coming from but does draw an argument for hiding the dick pics away from public view lol"

I think that's more to do with being a male on here, rather than whether you have a dick pic on your profile . You've only been on here a week. You still need to find your feet a little. It takes time to build a profile and get attention on here. If you join on the forums though, that can be fun and people have met through here too, so you never know

over a year ago

"I'm in all my photos...

Maybe I should become a silhouette "

Don't you dare!

over a year ago

Some would argue that all my pics are dick pics

over a year ago

What she said!!

Yea I know what you mean, a subtle dick pic is a difficult thing to get haha, cause it is what it is but I do know what your saying !

I disagree. Check out some of the popular forum guys pics. You'll know it when you see it "

Must have a look and see then! To be honest haven’t gone into the forums much haha

over a year ago

Do some experimentation. Try different combinations of pics.

Think about who you want to attract to your profile.

over a year ago

Take different kinds of dick pics.

Personally, I like standing up, full body, erection pics. I also like full body, laying down, flaccid pics-if you're a shower, or semi-if you're a grower.

over a year ago

Have a look at puppetry of the penis for inspiration, all other cock shots will pale in comparison

over a year ago

Quite simply it's your profile just go ahead and choose what you want on there. Don't let others dictate to you what you should and shouldn't do.... unless you're sub then ..well..

over a year ago

Thanks everyone, suppose everyone is of the same opinion - it’s down to yourself!

over a year ago

"Thanks everyone, suppose everyone is of the same opinion - it’s down to yourself! "

exactly this

over a year ago

I have changed my pics around to see who bit.

Different men are attracted to different styles of pics i.e. Foot lovers will message if I have foot pics up. Boob lovers, if I have my boobs on show.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I have changed my pics around to see who bit.

Different men are attracted to different styles of pics i.e. Foot lovers will message if I have foot pics up. Boob lovers, if I have my boobs on show.

"

I do this with my interests. One at a time to see who messages

over a year ago

I do this with my interests. One at a time to see who messages "

This is the way forward ladies

over a year ago

I do this with my interests. One at a time to see who messages "

Ticked phone sex once. Never again

over a year ago

Never did me any harm

over a year ago

I read that as should dick pics be in public loos for some weird reason.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Ticked phone sex once. Never again "

That and webcams seem to massively increase the incoming messages!

over a year ago

Yes made this mistake also when I first joined

over a year ago

"I read that as should dick pics be in public loos for some weird reason. "

This really made me laugh !! Hahaha

over a year ago

Every guy should have at least one dick picture public that way if it's not the size you like it doesn't have to be awkward when you've specifically asked for one.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

A little less conversation...

A little more.....

over a year ago

I like to see a dick pic on a profile but not as the profile pic.

over a year ago

"I like to see a dick pic on a profile but not as the profile pic."

Just as I finally decide to remove it, you guys come in with the “I like to see it” haha I might experiment with it on my profile for a while and remove it and compare haha !

over a year ago

"I like to see a dick pic on a profile but not as the profile pic.

Just as I finally decide to remove it, you guys come in with the “I like to see it” haha I might experiment with it on my profile for a while and remove it and compare haha ! "

Don't do it. It may end in tears

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

If you want one, yes. If you don't want one, then no.

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I don’t mind a cock pic....I am a little shallow in that I like a dick to be beautiful as well as a face xx

over a year ago

I have one in mine I how it's tasteful I feel confident and cool about it

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I have one in mine I how it's tasteful I feel confident and cool about it "

Indeed x

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Would say it doesn’t matter if you do or you don’t

If you have 30 of them then maybe, will pull day try body shots bum shots and torso shots

over a year ago

"Hi guys and girls,

I’m a straight guy and not been on this site or the swinging scene for more than a week and a bit so trying to get to grips with it all.

I’ve been told by different people different things in terms of having dick pics on my profile.

So can someone clarify if I’m better to have only non-x rated pics or should I have things like dick pics in the public folder on my profile and keep the x rated stuff for my friends only (which I’m picky about accepting for)?

Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance "

Hmmm I guess no it should be pvt only

over a year ago

Some people like to see a dick pic some people don’t! So I think do what you want just don’t have to many dick pics

over a year ago

It’s my preference to not know what the cock look like before I have sex. I find it’s a bit like peeking my Christmas presents before Christmas Day. I always find it a shame that this choice is usually taken away from me on a Fab. But what can I do? What I call the ‘disembodied cock pic’ is a total turn-off for me, but I don’t mind so much if it’s a nude picture where an erect penis is visible.

Mrs

over a year ago

Post what you like and you think portrays you as you wish to be seen. You can’t please everyone so better pleasing yourself and hope that some share your view.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/12/17 08:13:04]

over a year ago

"Yes, I like to see at least one. As long as that's not all there is "

Saved me writing this

over a year ago

" Personally I've grown to like seeing a dick pic so long as it's subtle and tasteful which is of course subjective.

It's your profile....own it!! "

Mine isn't so subtle but I'm told that it's very tasty, - fancy a shag?

over a year ago

I have one in my public but in my opinion it's a tame one, as swingers we all have different perspectives on what appeals.

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Mine out

Post new Message to Thread