Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Money spinning invention!

Jump to newest

By *itmanAndHerr OP   Couple
over a year ago

st helens

I've just invented a new product to combat a workplace problem.

I'll set the scene You bring your pack lunch or sandwiches into work and leave them in the canteen or office fridge only to find some greedy selfish swine has helped himself. The note saying "LEAVE MY FOOD ALONE" was no defense against the heartless thief.

So.... introducing... LEAVE MY FOOD ALONE ORELSE! LMFAO for short.

Clear food bags with disgusting deterrents printed on them so that your sandwiches look unedible.

Choose from a range of off putting designs like crawling and burrowing maggots or mould patches. Even oily finger prints!

I've only just come up with this idea so please don't steal it before the patent is in place, but if you'd like to get in on the money spinner then feel free to bring your invention/idea to the table.

What you got?

This time next year Rodders!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

Sorry to piss on your fireworks but bug and sick sandwich bags have been done before, not.sure.if they'd been patented though. They had them for sale on a novelty gadget website for just that specific reason to deter food thieves.

over a year ago

st helens

"Sorry to piss on your fireworks but bug and sick sandwich bags have been done before, not.sure.if they'd been patented though. They had them for sale on a novelty gadget website for just that specific reason to deter food thieves."

I haven't seen them so they don't exist!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've just invented a new product to combat a workplace problem.

I'll set the scene You bring your pack lunch or sandwiches into work and leave them in the canteen or office fridge only to find some greedy selfish swine has helped himself. The note saying "LEAVE MY FOOD ALONE" was no defense against the heartless thief.

Clear food bags with disgusting deterrents printed on them so that your sandwiches look unedible.

Choose from a range of off putting designs like crawling and burrowing maggots or mould patches. Even oily finger prints!

I've only just come up with this idea so please don't steal it before the patent is in place, but if you'd like to get in on the money spinner then feel free to bring your invention/idea to the table.

What you got?

"

it wasn't your idea you got it from im a celebrity get me outta here

over a year ago

I've invented a cock shaped implement that vibrates. It's great to use then chuck in a drawer out of the way.

over a year ago

st helens

But if they do then I'll go to plan B.

Picture the scene! You put your slow cooker on before leaving the house for 8 hours. On your return you find your glorious meal stuck to the pot because no kne has stirred it.

Or you want to watch corrie but alas you have to stand in the kitchen stirring the pan to ensure you don't ruin your home made cusfard.

We bring you... The stirlid.

The universal pan lid with a built in blade to stir what your cooking whild it cooks! The secret is the rechargeable battery hidden in the lid. Genius!

over a year ago

st helens

What you got?

it wasn't your idea you got it from im a celebrity get me outta here "

I don't watch it. Seriously? It was on there? Haha. They must of stole my idea.

over a year ago

I'm going to invent a mac_ine to stop these large internet data breaches.

It will be a mac_ine based on a computer keyboard, where you press a button and it prints, or types, directly onto a sheet of paper.

I will also invent a metal cabinet just the right size for putting said pieces of paper in and it will have a chuffing big lock on it.

I shall call them, respectively, a Writetyper and Cabinet, filing.

It's the future you know......

over a year ago

What you got?

I don't watch it. Seriously? It was on there? Haha. They must of stole my idea."

I don't watch it either I don't have a TV

over a year ago

st helens

What you got?

I don't watch it. Seriously? It was on there? Haha. They must of stole my idea.I don't watch it either I don't have a TV"

You tinker.

over a year ago

Strange new trend at the office. People putting names on food in the company fridge. Today I had a tuna sandwich named Kevin

over a year ago

st helens

"Strange new trend at the office. People putting names on food in the company fridge. Today I had a tuna sandwich named Kevin "

My invention will combat that.

Can i interest you in a self stiring pan lid ?

over a year ago

"Strange new trend at the office. People putting names on food in the company fridge. Today I had a tuna sandwich named Kevin

My invention will combat that.

Can i interest you in a self stiring pan lid ?"

Ooh I'll have a self stirrer please and some sort of spaghetti forker to stop it clumping up ?

over a year ago

st helens

I'm also thinking about a user friendly garter belt. Those standard clips are not clips at all. They're sent to make bra strap clips look easy.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'll come back when someone invents a way to instantly transport me anywhere within one second...

That doesn't turn me into a fly

over a year ago

st helens

"I'll come back when someone invents a way to instantly transport me anywhere within one second...

That doesn't turn me into a fly "

At the moment we're stirring food and copying sandwich bags. You may be away sometime.

Post new Message to Thread