Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"Tequila" Stories.....

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

There are those who here the word "Tequila" and laugh and grin... and there are those who hear that word and can never breath that word in company...

They say that everyone has a "tequila" related story.... so lets hear yours!!!

I'll start mine in the next post...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry all I can remember after drinking said stuff is being sick in the morning ,that was the first and last time i touched it

over a year ago

I don't have one, sorry!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Large tequila slammers - 6 in a row - 18th birthday - going down in one, in quick succession - 7th goes down in one, comes straight back out all over two - a pleasant couple sitting the opposite side to my friends and I.

I just sprayed then from head to torso.

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Before I start I would like to apologise to the city of Leicester for what I did

I was at University Celebrating my 21st... went out in the afternoon, drank 5 pints of guinness, bright spark (me) made the suggestion to go home, change, come back out

sidenote..question to the masses at this point: how many people have ever fallen asleep standing up in a shower???

okay... neither mind... on with the story!!

again... I would like to again apologise to the city of Leicester for what happened next....

ended up in a club selling "tequila" at 50p per shot...did doubles... and then someone called shotgun (which in my part of east london means 3 at a time one after another)

so.... 12 double tequila's in... notice this club had got in a "surf board simulator" in for the night! everyone else was falling off straight away.. me.. even if i say so myself, was bloody fantastic to the point where i heckled the operator to "stop with the girls settings", "I thought this was suppose to be hard" and my personal favourite "should i just do the funky chicken to show off"...

at this point he cranked it up to 11 and I fell off... standing ovation in the club.... I took off my tie.. put it around my head and called myself "surf dude warrior man" all night...

everything after that is a blur... apparently 18 in I snogged the best looking woman in the club ( i have no recollection of this)

24 in they ran out of lime and put in blackcurrant cordial.. big mistake...

27 in... and blackcurrant cordial is mistaken for blood...

bouncer who happend to be my then american football coach chucks me out (have to give him credit...nicest kick out I've ever had)

fall asleep at kick out side door... wake up at 2 when everyone else leaves... god knows how I made it home...

woke up the next day at 5.30pm!!!!

so there is mine....

this will probably only be a 1 person thread... me... hope it made you laugh!!!

over a year ago

First time I tried it with all the lemon and salt ritual, we were sitting playing cards. No effect whatsoever. Just seemed jollier and no d*unken slurring. After about 8 I went to stand up and fell in a heap. Tequila - the drink that makes you think you're sober.

Never again.

Why did the Mexican tip his wife over a cleeff?

Tequila.

over a year ago

Ooh no had a bad reaction to it when I was younger can't touch the stuff even the smell makes me boke

over a year ago

i luv tequila

altho, i only ever drink it in the house now as i lose the ability to control my legs and have to crawl to my bed,

remember once getting very personal with the toilet and upon crawling back to bed, stopped in the hallway and tried to cuddle into the dog, she moved, so i rolled up in the dog basket, she went into my bed

Another tequila night started in Edinburgh on the Thursday night and finished in Leeds on the sunday? still dont know how that one happened but remember giving my phone to a policeman (what i hope was a policeman!) to call my mum and tell them where i was!

over a year ago

Had a few when staying in La many years ago nearly went to Mexico there and then must have been the worm in the bottle lol

over a year ago

dont really have a story, but every tequila shot we all do the lemon smile

I have a fair few pictures with the lemon as my smile

over a year ago

My tequila tale is pretty lame……

Many many moons ago, My mate and me were out on the afternoon lash,,,,

We were already doing our best impressions of rubber men, when we entered a real old fashioned public bar that had a dusty shelf containing various alternative bottled offering to the normal shots of whisky gin vodka in regular use there.

Being utterly knobworthy due to our state of pre-pissed-ness, We decided to try and act real cool by going for Tequila salt and lemon slammers ,,,

We gained the attention of a barmaid who explained she’d never sold any of it before….

So quick as a flash, my mate blurted out, for her not to worry, and explained tequila was unlike other drinks and was always dispensed in double measures for the same price as a single .

How the fuk we got home that day, I’ll never know!!!

I'm happy to say.. I no longer drink!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Last day of college (as a mature student I should have known better!!), went to a local bar and got talked into doing "gut busters".... tequila slammers with a twist. You use a larger glass, and put a healthy splash of soda water in, hand over the top, shake it up, slam it on the table then gulp it down fast.... do several in a row and you will find out why they are called gut busters lol!!!

The evening is a bit of a blur after a number of challengers fell by the wayside... but I was reliably informed that the teeth marks on my face were as a result of trying to kiss a police dog, and that I held the record for the most number of pubs streaked through!!!

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

At a mates BBQ we took 1 Bottle Tequila, 1 Bottle of Vodka, 12 cans of Red Bull and put the lot into a large plastic bucket.

The contents of which were then drank by 2 people, myself and a friend. Friend fell over and went to sleep after about 6 glasses. I finished the contents of the bucket.

I am told that I set the garden fence alight by soaking 2 wooden pallets in petrol and adding them to the BBQ. Then I stripped down to my boxers and went running around the green opposite the house generally cussing lesser mortals regarding their inability to drink. After about 20mins I apparently stopped running, had a pee over a few cars, went back in the house climbed into the bath and went to sleep.

Woke up at 05:30 felt like shit for 3 days. Made a decision never to pollute my Vodka again.

I had a few more sessions after that one. However, have now been dry for over 8 years.

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Best tequila night I had was in Cyote Ugly bar a few years ago when we were at a sales meeting. Gorgeous young lady behind bar, poured tequila in her belly button while we licked it out. Then se sat on bar we had to lean back between her legs and she poured more tequila in plus squished juiced in after ( lime juice that is lol) we were there from 4pm til 2am and two of us spent $500 on drinks, fuck knows what we d*unk but last thing I remember is knocking back shots then waking up in hotel feeling like shit and had to give a presentation. Lost the iPod I bought that morning so was an expensive night, but what a night!

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Cyote Ugly bar was in Chicago, then there was the trip to Tijuana........but that's another story....

over a year ago

I can't remember any- will have to email my mate in Oz to see if any of em are worth telling ( that is if she can remember!)

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

what i really want to know is this. (what the hell is the worm in there for)

over a year ago

After a night of tequila related antics, I woke up stark bollock naked in my front garden (on a fairly busy street) at 9.00. All of my clothes were hung neatly from the branches of a tree and I had pissed in my right shoe. God I love tequila

over a year ago

"After a night of tequila related antics, I woke up stark bollock naked in my front garden (on a fairly busy street) at 9.00. All of my clothes were hung neatly from the branches of a tree and I had pissed in my right shoe. God I love tequila "

pmsl,,,, now thats a great Tequila tale...

over a year ago

My friend has gotten back to me- apparently ( her partner told her this) we had several(!!!!) tequila shots in our club of choice one night and got so squiffy that one of the bouncers had to carry us both down the stairs and out to a waiting car( we couldn't remember what make- Dad volunteered the info from across a busy glasgow st).......my Dad was somewhat unimpressed ( he had to drive 30 miles home with us gibbering nonsense) as was hers when he poured her out of the back seat.......in my defence.....I remember none of it ....and both Dads are still speaking to us

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"My friend has gotten back to me- apparently ( her partner told her this) we had several(!!!!) tequila shots in our club of choice one night and got so squiffy that one of the bouncers had to carry us both down the stairs and out to a waiting car( we couldn't remember what make- Dad volunteered the info from across a busy glasgow st).......my Dad was somewhat unimpressed ( he had to drive 30 miles home with us gibbering nonsense) as was hers when he poured her out of the back seat.......in my defence.....I remember none of it ....and both Dads are still speaking to us "
Disgraceful behaviour

over a year ago

"My friend has gotten back to me- apparently ( her partner told her this) we had several(!!!!) tequila shots in our club of choice one night and got so squiffy that one of the bouncers had to carry us both down the stairs and out to a waiting car( we couldn't remember what make- Dad volunteered the info from across a busy glasgow st).......my Dad was somewhat unimpressed ( he had to drive 30 miles home with us gibbering nonsense) as was hers when he poured her out of the back seat.......in my defence.....I remember none of it ....and both Dads are still speaking to us Disgraceful behaviour "

Apparently so......I have no recollection- tho my Dad does snigger at the odd inappropriate moment- as does my friend's Dad

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"My friend has gotten back to me- apparently ( her partner told her this) we had several(!!!!) tequila shots in our club of choice one night and got so squiffy that one of the bouncers had to carry us both down the stairs and out to a waiting car( we couldn't remember what make- Dad volunteered the info from across a busy glasgow st).......my Dad was somewhat unimpressed ( he had to drive 30 miles home with us gibbering nonsense) as was hers when he poured her out of the back seat.......in my defence.....I remember none of it ....and both Dads are still speaking to us Disgraceful behaviour

Apparently so......I have no recollection- tho my Dad does snigger at the odd inappropriate moment- as does my friend's Dad "

Its lethal stuff, im just trying to decide which one of my tequila stories to tell

over a year ago

This is the only one I have (albeit secondhand) knowledge of

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"This is the only one I have (albeit secondhand) knowledge of "
I have at least 6 lol

over a year ago

I may have that many- our club of choice sold shots at 50p each- that was the only one anyone would admit to

over a year ago

Got d*unk many times on it and quite often as the night goes on the dafter we get. If you want to see a grown man cry then mix tequila with a good topping of tabasco sauce

By *issbehaveCouple
over a year ago

wrexham

All I'll say is 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor!

By *acktilMan
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

"what i really want to know is this. (what the hell is the worm in there for) "

To Eat of course

Post new Message to Thread