Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Actually i really enjoy.......

Jump to newest

By *amiePhukt OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Just coming on Fab and having a laugh I rarely get any messages/ winks etc but i dont moan about it, Im not massively keen on meeting unless theres a decent connection / something in common etc.

Is that a bad thing ? Could i be classed as a non swinger really lol ?? I have tons of experience when i was with my ex so far from a newbie, i just enjoy the forums , chat etc

Maybe i should delete and leave lol but then again im not hurting anyone ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ahhh there's a lot like that. As long as you are having fun, who cares? Its your profile. Use it how you like best

By *amiePhukt OP   Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Ahhh there's a lot like that. As long as you are having fun, who cares? Its your profile. Use it how you like best "

Aww bless ya thank you thats what i think

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Just coming on Fab and having a laugh I rarely get any messages/ winks etc but i dont moan about it, Im not massively keen on meeting unless theres a decent connection / something in common etc.

Is that a bad thing ? Could i be classed as a non swinger really lol ?? I have tons of experience when i was with my ex so far from a newbie, i just enjoy the forums , chat etc

Maybe i should delete and leave lol but then again im not hurting anyone ?? "

...that's what makes swinging different from the 'trying to pull on Friday night' brigade...

over a year ago

I get this....I'm surprised at how much I've actually had a laugh on here.

over a year ago

Fab isn't what I expected, swinging isn't what I thought it would be. But here we are, and as long as I'm enjoying it all, and you are op. Let's keep on doing it.

It's all Fab.

over a year ago

No it's not a bad thing at all ...but some do see it as bad

Everyone has a right to be on here just as much as the next person...

So just Carry on enjoying the site .... I know I am

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I think a lot of people have ended up like that due to all the timewasters and pranksters

Thesedays I would much rather stay at h9me than go to the trouble of gett8ng everything ready for.a meet when they have a shite excuse or just don’t bother turning up

Chatting on here and having a laugh is much better right now

Xxx

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

There are a lot like you op

They are called females

over a year ago

"Just coming on Fab and having a laugh I rarely get any messages/ winks etc but i dont moan about it, Im not massively keen on meeting unless theres a decent connection / something in common etc.

Maybe i should delete and leave lol but then again im not hurting anyone ?? "

I can relate to this, my time is limited due to work so meeting very difficult and I enjoy a laugh/flirt in the forums and with a few I chat too. Very respectful of everyone on here and very open and honest.

over a year ago

"Ahhh there's a lot like that. As long as you are having fun, who cares? Its your profile. Use it how you like best "

This

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

Crack on as you see fit and true to thine self! We only meet if it's convenient for us, which to be fair is very rare nowadays! It also has to be fairly spontaneous for us, We don't know if we fancy group sex in a fortnight? We might want to spend some time on our own?? So here we find ourselves doing as you do, keeping an eye on people and the scene in general! Keep on rocking \m/

Post new Message to Thread