Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bathroom Buskers!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had to smile at another thread about learning the guitar and the poster described sitting on the toilet playing to his children as they were in the bath. Is this common practice?

All my lot are musicians and every one of them would disturb my evening soak asking me to listen to this that and the other. Youngest one drums (safe there then) nope.. he would drag his snare drum into bathroom with a 'listen to this'.

Not just invade with their musical treats they pop in for a chat still - whether I invite them or not.

Are your bathtimes invaded by a family audience that need urgent advise, chat or company just as you've gotten in the tub? They've all fled the nest now but I take my mobile when I go for a bath because you can bet your bottom dollar they will ring just as I relax.

What is it about bathrooms that are so communal for some families yet others lock the door and expect privacy.

Nobody would come into my bedroom without knocking but couldn't care less about me nekkid in the tub.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i get no privacy at all even when my daughters at school. one of my cats is fascinated by me havin a bath and sits on the toilet watching me.

i get company everytime i go to the bathroom.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"i get no privacy at all even when my daughters at school. one of my cats is fascinated by me havin a bath and sits on the toilet watching me.

i get company everytime i go to the bathroom."

To be fair to the cat, it may just be perplexed as to why you don't just lick yourself clean.

over a year ago

"i get no privacy at all even when my daughters at school. one of my cats is fascinated by me havin a bath and sits on the toilet watching me.

i get company everytime i go to the bathroom."

Oh, mine follows me to the loo and if i shut the door she scratches at it! drives me nuts!

over a year ago

To be fair to the cat, it may just be perplexed as to why you don't just lick yourself clean."

THAT has to be the funniest post ive ever seen in the forums bar none good job i wasnt having a coffee !!! im really really LOL ing

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh, mine follows me to the loo and if i shut the door she scratches at it! drives me nuts!"

To be fair to the cat, it may just be perplexed as to why you don't just do it in a tray in the kitchen and get someone else to take it away.

over a year ago

he got a little too curious once and fell in. i was covered in scratches all over my legs.

over a year ago

Our cat will follow me to the loo as well rubbing himself against my legs and purrs and talks incesantly either cos he wants out or needs feeding particularly around 4.30 am!!!!

over a year ago

Oh, mine follows me to the loo and if i shut the door she scratches at it! drives me nuts!

To be fair to the cat, it may just be perplexed as to why you don't just do it in a tray in the kitchen and get someone else to take it away."

dont !!!!!

over a year ago

Do any of your kitties sit on the toilet and play guitar

over a year ago

"Do any of your kitties sit on the toilet and play guitar "

i wish i could make a lot of money lol

when my daughters home she will come in the bathroom and ask me something that is never important

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

To be fair to the cat, it may just be perplexed as to why you don't just do it in a tray in the kitchen and get someone else to take it away.

dont !!!!! "

You are just failing to see this from the cats point of view.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nota Bene: This should only ever be done if the cat is playing an acoustic guitar, never an electric one.

over a year ago

dont !!!!!

You are just failing to see this from the cats point of view."

im trying ....honestly

over a year ago

dont !!!!!

im trying ....honestly "

i have this mental picture now of a perplexed cat ..........

over a year ago

Now that i would pay to see, a guitar playing kittie would make me laugh, have to say my family has always had a lock on the bathroom door.. nobody is allowed to disturb bath time, still my favourite place to go to escape and relax.

over a year ago

"Do any of your kitties sit on the toilet and play guitar

Now that i would pay to see, a guitar playing kittie would make me laugh, have to say my family has always had a lock on the bathroom door.. nobody is allowed to disturb bath time, still my favourite place to go to escape and relax."

Well yeah, they never disturbed their siblings bath and relax and I would never invade their space. It seems to be parents of my generation who are open all hours!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

dont !!!!!

im trying ....honestly

i have this mental picture now of a perplexed cat .........."

lmao thats so funny

over a year ago

im just bumping this thread so that people could see what i think is the funniest post of the year from sensual fire ....its genius !!!!!

Post new Message to Thread