Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feeling Submissive....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those of you who are into BDSM...

Do you ever have those days where you just feel like you need to be Submissive/Dominant...craving a scene?

It's almost like therapy...

I feel like I need it today!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I understand that it feels like a therapy of sorts - being flogged/spanked helps me get into my head and just be if that makes sense?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

B&D is my thing... I actually hate the way B&D and S&M get lumped together. But yes... There are days when I feel like being tied to bed/chair/kitchen table and totally dommed and used... and other days when I just want to lash him to bed and work him over from head to toe with my mouth until he's a quivering mess being a Switch I get the best of both worlds

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm still trying to understand the bdsm sub/dom dynamic thing.

But I do crave different things with different people and in different days. Right now (and for a while) I've felt 'grippy' and the urge to be a little rough, taking all I want from meeting a sexy woman.

Sometimes I feel kisses and cuddles would do. Light and shade and all that.

over a year ago

"I understand that it feels like a therapy of sorts - being flogged/spanked helps me get into my head and just be if that makes sense?

"

Totally!

over a year ago

"I'm still trying to understand the bdsm sub/dom dynamic thing.

But I do crave different things with different people and in different days. Right now (and for a while) I've felt 'grippy' and the urge to be a little rough, taking all I want from meeting a sexy woman.

Sometimes I feel kisses and cuddles would do. Light and shade and all that. "

There's definitely variation for me...light and shade is good

over a year ago

I'm submissive sexually so the urge to be taken and beaten and used is nearly always there.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"B&D is my thing... I actually hate the way B&D and S&M get lumped together. But yes... There are days when I feel like being tied to bed/chair/kitchen table and totally dommed and used... and other days when I just want to lash him to bed and work him over from head to toe with my mouth until he's a quivering mess being a Switch I get the best of both worlds "

Fully agree, I like B&D and D&S not really into the last combo'

I know when I get a calling, I can feel a growl inside, almost physical sensation.

over a year ago

"I'm still trying to understand the bdsm sub/dom dynamic thing.

Sometimes I feel kisses and cuddles would do. Light and shade and all that. "

I'm with you on this.

Sometimes I want a guy to walk in, pin me against the wall by my throat, kiss me passionately and take me, spank me and use me. Then I want kisses and cuddle after.

Other times I want it slow and passionate. Lots of kissing, touching and foreplay. Followed by passionate love making (without the love!).

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I certainly identify more as a submissive in that context, however it has to be with someone that I feel that way with - so doesn't tend to be a random thought/need/yearning that just comes to me - more a state that being with someone that makes me feel that way puts me in if that makes sense?

over a year ago

"B&D is my thing... I actually hate the way B&D and S&M get lumped together. But yes... There are days when I feel like being tied to bed/chair/kitchen table and totally dommed and used... and other days when I just want to lash him to bed and work him over from head to toe with my mouth until he's a quivering mess being a Switch I get the best of both worlds

Fully agree, I like B&D and D&S not really into the last combo'

I know when I get a calling, I can feel a growl inside, almost physical sensation. "

I appreciate and indulge in all aspects myself...my reasoning for calling it that.

Seems you still understood what I meant though it is like a calling!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Submissive huh...

Tea milk with 2 & my office now

over a year ago

I switch myself and enjoy all aspects of play...it's just that feeling...that goes beyond the horn when I just feel I need it...whether it be to be Submissive or dominant...

Today it's submissive.

over a year ago

"Submissive huh...

Tea milk with 2 & my office now "

It was worth a try....

over a year ago

"Submissive huh...

And dont forget the friggin jaffa cakes!!!

over a year ago

Can't say as I have ever felt like I wanted to be submissive

By *mallcock43Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Feel submissive most days

over a year ago

"For those of you who are into BDSM...

Do you ever have those days where you just feel like you need to be Submissive/Dominant...craving a scene?

I feel like I need it today! "

Sorry about that

over a year ago

Sorry about that "

No you're not!

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Yep, definitely agree..

Being a bottom switch, I do prefer to be dominated and for someone to take that lead.

I usually feel that way when things are getting a little too much for me... its a nice place to be, being there for another's pleasure.

over a year ago

Sorry about that

No you're not! "

No. You're right, Im not

over a year ago

Sorry about that

No you're not!

No. You're right, Im not "

over a year ago

"Yep, definitely agree..

Being a bottom switch, I do prefer to be dominated and for someone to take that lead.

I usually feel that way when things are getting a little too much for me... its a nice place to be, being there for another's pleasure. "

Yes!!!

over a year ago

Yes definitely, sometimes it’s just nice to not have to think of anything just be me giving mr pleasure and receiving pleasure when he says I’ve earned it. Then when all is done we get to have the soft kisses and cuddles so get the best of both worlds x

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I certainly identify more as a submissive in that context, however it has to be with someone that I feel that way with - so doesn't tend to be a random thought/need/yearning that just comes to me - more a state that being with someone that makes me feel that way puts me in if that makes sense? "

Makes perfect sense. I've had meets with people and had a wonderful time without any aspect of b&d coming into it. Its a particular person who brings out that desire in me, a switch like myself. We never have to discuss or ask who is being dom or sub... we've always just been able to read each other moods and go with it... and sometimes it doesn't come into it at all... If we're both in a fun, playful or a particularly affectionate mood we'll just go with it and have a laugh, spoon and cuddle... It doesn't have to be one thing or another

over a year ago

Today I'm stressed and edgy, I know that submitting and a whipping would help but that's not happening unfortunately

Being 'ragdolled', completely giving all of me to be thrown about and used is something I crave, the aftercare is always so intense emotionally.

Peach x

over a year ago

Makes perfect sense - one of the many privileges of living dominant lifestyle is witnessing your partner in a state of total bliss (subspace) after a particularly intense session

over a year ago

"I certainly identify more as a submissive in that context, however it has to be with someone that I feel that way with - so doesn't tend to be a random thought/need/yearning that just comes to me - more a state that being with someone that makes me feel that way puts me in if that makes sense? "

over a year ago

"Submissive huh...

But you forgot the most important part..... custard creams

By *horehouseprincessWoman
over a year ago

small town near Munich

Yes, makes very much sense.

A good dose of pain helps me to clear my head when my mind cant shut off.

over a year ago

Switch here.

It's a nice dynamic to have with both the people that are involved.

over a year ago

"Today I'm stressed and edgy, I know that submitting and a whipping would help but that's not happening unfortunately

Being 'ragdolled', completely giving all of me to be thrown about and used is something I crave, the aftercare is always so intense emotionally.

Peach x"

Oh I completely understand where you're coming from.

But I usually end up getting myself into mischief and punished. which is something I dislike immensely.

over a year ago

It's definitely not just me then

over a year ago

"Makes perfect sense - one of the many privileges of living dominant lifestyle is witnessing your partner in a state of total bliss (subspace) after a particularly intense session "

Subspace is ....*sighs*...

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Today I'm stressed and edgy, I know that submitting and a whipping would help but that's not happening unfortunately

Peach x

But I usually end up getting myself into mischief and punished. which is something I dislike immensely. "

Oh sometimes I'll be mischievous just to get the punishment

over a year ago

I get that I have days where I crave the pain that come from spanking, caning, whipping etc then there’s other days when I’m feeling like I just want to be left to cuddle my fluffy bear whilst colouring

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

I can understand that. Usually helps to sort my head out and bring me back to some sort of order mentally. Usually feel the need to submit if im getting stressed or anxious.

More often around this time of year

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Today I'd be more than happy to grab the girl push her up against a wall grab her hair pull her knickers to one side kiss her deeply and just go for it... all hot wet and pounding bodies and heartbeats then pick her up carry her to the bed and just carry on until stretchered out both completely ruined.

Tomorrow who knows ...it might be fun to just watch the girl do all the work while I gaze in her eyes and feel...everything.

Different days different things...but then if it was the same every time...where's the fun in that

By *otForSoftiesWoman
over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

Yes some days I feel a deep need to express my energy and creativity in that way, to consume someone willing and for us both to get what we need

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Today I'd be more than happy to grab the girl push her up against a wall grab her hair pull her knickers to one side kiss her deeply and just go for it... all hot wet and pounding bodies and heartbeats then pick her up carry her to the bed and just carry on until stretchered out both completely ruined.

Tomorrow who knows ...it might be fun to just watch the girl do all the work while I gaze in her eyes and feel...everything.

Different days different things...but then if it was the same every time...where's the fun in that "

Oooooftttt....

over a year ago

Peach x

But I usually end up getting myself into mischief and punished. which is something I dislike immensely.

Oh sometimes I'll be mischievous just to get the punishment "

I love it when my bratty sub comes out to play

Peach x

By *ngel clawsWoman
over a year ago

Hull

There is nothing like that feeling of handing over control to another, of freeing the mind of all your worries and concerns, tune into your senses, pain and pleasure are but extremes of sensation and often found very hand in hand, one heightening the other. I often yearn for these feelings, but also can gain pleasure from giving others those sensations, fulfilling a need on both sides of the coin x

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Peach x

Peach x"

Mine is never far away

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I have a deep inner need for psychological physical and sexual submission long term and I rarely let that part of me come out because so few people are capable of that. I’m sure at some point I’ll find the right person who can look after that wonderfully beautiful part of me and cherish the gift of allowing someone to take me mind body and soul

over a year ago

If I don't get to have a full session of play and let my dark passenger out on a leash, I feel a malaise gnawing at my soul. I did not play for 4 months this year I was not a happy bunny.

As someone who loves rope, bdsm is integral to my enjoyment, whereas my enjoyment of protocol behaviour will depend on how much the sub/bottom is into it.

Someone on here described it well for me on her profile. It said something like this.

'Discovering your love of bdsm is like waking up as a vampire'

over a year ago

I am submissive and love giving myself to someone who understands that and takes my mind as well as my body for theirs

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I have a deep inner need for psychological physical and sexual submission long term and I rarely let that part of me come out because so few people are capable of that. I’m sure at some point I’ll find the right person who can look after that wonderfully beautiful part of me and cherish the gift of allowing someone to take me mind body and soul "

I get that... Hope you find it x.

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I have a deep inner need for psychological physical and sexual submission long term and I rarely let that part of me come out because so few people are capable of that. I’m sure at some point I’ll find the right person who can look after that wonderfully beautiful part of me and cherish the gift of allowing someone to take me mind body and soul

I get that... Hope you find it x."

Thank you x

By *ngel clawsWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I have a deep inner need for psychological physical and sexual submission long term and I rarely let that part of me come out because so few people are capable of that. I’m sure at some point I’ll find the right person who can look after that wonderfully beautiful part of me and cherish the gift of allowing someone to take me mind body and soul

I get that... Hope you find it x.

Thank you x"

You will find it hun x

over a year ago

I'm a dominant and I play that way but about once a week I make hubby tie me up and fuck me.

He's the only one I would submit to the others are just wannabes!

over a year ago

What a wonderful arrangement

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I almost missed out on it all. I had a horriffic first experience with my ex boyfriend who assured me he knew what he was doing and that I would enjoy it. I sustained a dislocated shoulder and severe frost burns to my vagina... That was my very last relationship. I couldn't understand how someone who claimed to love me could keep going when I was sobbing with pain and begging him to stop. Afterwards when I wanted to go to the hospital he told me I'd be alright in the morning. I took a bus there myself the next day, and never went back to him again.

I never thought I would try bondage again after that. I met someone on here a couple of years ago who said he enjoyed it... But that if I wasn't into it, that was ok with him. I eventually told him why... The next time we met, he took silk scarves from my hallway, handed them to me, undressed and lay naked on my bed, stretched his hands towards either side of the headboard, looked at me and said 'I trust you'.

We've never looked back since

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"I almost missed out on it all. I had a horriffic first experience with my ex boyfriend who assured me he knew what he was doing and that I would enjoy it. I sustained a dislocated shoulder and severe frost burns to my vagina... That was my very last relationship. I couldn't understand how someone who claimed to love me could keep going when I was sobbing with pain and begging him to stop. Afterwards when I wanted to go to the hospital he told me I'd be alright in the morning. I took a bus there myself the next day, and never went back to him again.

I never thought I would try bondage again after that. I met someone on here a couple of years ago who said he enjoyed it... But that if I wasn't into it, that was ok with him. I eventually told him why... The next time we met, he took silk scarves from my hallway, handed them to me, undressed and lay naked on my bed, stretched his hands towards either side of the headboard, looked at me and said 'I trust you'.

We've never looked back since "

A good Dominant will respect you and care enough to stop when you say stop or use a safeword (unless it’s agreed as CNC). Sorry you had this experience x

By *ngel clawsWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"I almost missed out on it all. I had a horriffic first experience with my ex boyfriend who assured me he knew what he was doing and that I would enjoy it. I sustained a dislocated shoulder and severe frost burns to my vagina... That was my very last relationship. I couldn't understand how someone who claimed to love me could keep going when I was sobbing with pain and begging him to stop. Afterwards when I wanted to go to the hospital he told me I'd be alright in the morning. I took a bus there myself the next day, and never went back to him again.

We've never looked back since "

So sorry that you had to go through that ordeal, there are unfortunately some abusive people hiding behind bdsm, thankfully you found the one.

bdsm is more about the connecting of minds than the physical, it is a beautiful, true partnership and it takes time, patience, respect, openness and above all trust to build a successful d/s relationship x

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Bdsm is more about the connecting of minds than the physical, it is a beautiful, true partnership and it takes time, patience, respect, openness and above all trust to build a successful d/s relationship x"

I couldn't agree more... Its a very intense dynamic and only gets better with time. Although there's no love involved (in our case I mean... I realise its different for everyone), we have a profound respect and affection for each other and a complete trust in that we both put each others wellbeing ahead of our own pleasure, which in itself has lead to a lowering or softening of boundaries and allowed us to grow. There are things I will enthusiastically submit to now that I wouldn't have contemplated a year ago, because I feel safe, secure and even nurtured. That doesn't happen overnight lol.

By *otForSoftiesWoman
over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

So sorry that you had to go through that ordeal, there are unfortunately some abusive people hiding behind bdsm, thankfully you found the one.

bdsm is more about the connecting of minds than the physical, it is a beautiful, true partnership and it takes time, patience, respect, openness and above all trust to build a successful d/s relationship x"

Abuse within bdsm is a difficult one with cries of what did you expect, you didn’t really mean stop or the Dominant ‘knowing better’ to override your safeword or safety.

Stop or no don’t always mean stop in bdsm and that’s an important part of the communication beforehand, as well as finding out relevant health information that informs how you prepare, play or stop. I had a lady a few days ago tell me she says to her husband before they start if I say stop don’t stop, only stop if I use the safeword. When she says stop he does frustrating the hell out of her!

I attract a lot of masochists and if I’m clear stop doesn’t mean stop then I can and do carry on. I will push past tears, blood and breaking down with the intention to get the person where they need to be. If at any time a safeword is used then it is respected every time and I’ll take the person down. Sometimes they’re incapable of using a safeword if they’re too subbed out and I do my own checks. And if someone says carry on but I believe they’re done and their bodily reaction is telling me that, I’ll bring them down however hard they protest.

I’ve had people going into shock trying to tell me they’re fine and to carry on when really they didn’t want to admit defeat. I’ve also had people proud they’ve never used a safeword and never will, another person deliberately went against health professionals advice and wanted me to suspend her - all have been refused by me. So it’s not just Doms who cause issues - bloody subs lol!

The subs safety and welfare is paramount, not just what they want to get out of it, and it takes caring and empathy to do this right. Especially if you play at the polar ends like me.

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"Bdsm is more about the connecting of minds than the physical, it is a beautiful, true partnership and it takes time, patience, respect, openness and above all trust to build a successful d/s relationship x

I couldn't agree more... Its a very intense dynamic and only gets better with time. Although there's no love involved (in our case I mean... I realise its different for everyone), we have a profound respect and affection for each other and a complete trust in that we both put each others wellbeing ahead of our own pleasure, which in itself has lead to a lowering or softening of boundaries and allowed us to grow. There are things I will enthusiastically submit to now that I wouldn't have contemplated a year ago, because I feel safe, secure and even nurtured. That doesn't happen overnight lol."

That just sounds lush

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Peach x

Peach x"

(Smiles)

over a year ago

bdsm is more about the connecting of minds than the physical, it is a beautiful, true partnership and it takes time, patience, respect, openness and above all trust to build a successful d/s relationship x

Abuse within bdsm is a difficult one with cries of what did you expect, you didn’t really mean stop or the Dominant ‘knowing better’ to override your safeword or safety.

Stop or no don’t always mean stop in bdsm and that’s an important part of the communication beforehand, as well as finding out relevant health information that informs how you prepare, play or stop. I had a lady a few days ago tell me she says to her husband before they start if I say stop don’t stop, only stop if I use the safeword. When she says stop he does frustrating the hell out of her!

I attract a lot of masochists and if I’m clear stop doesn’t mean stop then I can and do carry on. I will push past tears, blood and breaking down with the intention to get the person where they need to be. If at any time a safeword is used then it is respected every time and I’ll take the person down. Sometimes they’re incapable of using a safeword if they’re too subbed out and I do my own checks. And if someone says carry on but I believe they’re done and their bodily reaction is telling me that, I’ll bring them down however hard they protest.

I’ve had people going into shock trying to tell me they’re fine and to carry on when really they didn’t want to admit defeat. I’ve also had people proud they’ve never used a safeword and never will, another person deliberately went against health professionals advice and wanted me to suspend her - all have been refused by me. So it’s not just Doms who cause issues - bloody subs lol!

The subs safety and welfare is paramount, not just what they want to get out of it, and it takes caring and empathy to do this right. Especially if you play at the polar ends like me. "

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It truly throws me the nominalisation of a Dom/sub (the turning of a dynamic, verb, in to a noun).

It’s a dance, for some it will be a jive, others will be a free style, some even a seductive samba.

There are no definitive rules, there are agreed parameters, some great guidelines, immense fun and a superb sense of play, well for me.

Do I Dom, probably not from some perspectives.

Equally, I have never done the Dom course.

over a year ago

"It truly throws me the nominalisation of a Dom/sub (the turning of a dynamic, verb, in to a noun).

It’s a dance, for some it will be a jive, others will be a free style, some even a seductive samba.

There are no definitive rules, there are agreed parameters, some great guidelines, immense fun and a superb sense of play, well for me.

Equally, I have never done the Dom course."

I've never done the sub course either .... but reckon I'd get an A+.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

"It truly throws me the nominalisation of a Dom/sub (the turning of a dynamic, verb, in to a noun).

"

There's a course

I thought training was just on the job....

over a year ago

Definitely understand it. Feel like it now. Need a good face fucking

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

There's a course

I thought training was just on the job.... "

Yes apparently there’s a 6 week ‘master’ course in London. I’ll save you the time and money of going on it - stick to safe sane and consensual and you and the sub should be fine. It’s not rocket science but still some think they know better

over a year ago

For me, being a dominant is not about controlling someone, it's about self control, it's about being the conduit of desire and fantasy.

My sexual gratification isn't at the forefront of my mind, it can't be, it's not me who is tied and naked in vulnerable glory.

I like to think of myself as in service to my sub, I guess the name kinkybutler is as descriptive as it gets

By *ineMan
over a year ago

There's a course

I thought training was just on the job....

Yes apparently there’s a 6 week ‘master’ course in London. I’ll save you the time and money of going on it - stick to safe sane and consensual and you and the sub should be fine. It’s not rocket science but still some think they know better "

Think I'm stuck with the first lesson....

First find your sub

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"For me, being a dominant is not about controlling someone, it's about self control, it's about being the conduit of desire and fantasy.

My sexual gratification isn't at the forefront of my mind, it can't be, it's not me who is tied and naked in vulnerable glory.

I like to think of myself as in service to my sub, I guess the name kinkybutler is as descriptive as it gets"

You fella,,I would trust with my wife.

Not that I’d let you....

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"

Government have changed the rating scale lady.

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

Being able to be truly submissive(sexually) to someone is a mind enhancing experience, but not that easy to find. To truly have that trust in someone where you are "free" to enjoy it to the full is, well, AMAZING!

As a little footnote, 50 shades of shite has a lot to answer for!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Being able to be truly submissive(sexually) to someone is a mind enhancing experience, but not that easy to find. To truly have that trust in someone where you are "free" to enjoy it to the full is, well, AMAZING!

As a little footnote, 50 shades of shite has a lot to answer for! "

Too me it hasn’t, it was a catalyst to some to explore thier sensuality.

Okay, not written in the classic third party perspective, which is the classic/domestic style.

I cannot knock it, prefer open minds to closed ones.

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

"Being able to be truly submissive(sexually) to someone is a mind enhancing experience, but not that easy to find. To truly have that trust in someone where you are "free" to enjoy it to the full is, well, AMAZING!

Okay, not written in the classic third party perspective, which is the classic/domestic style.

I cannot knock it, prefer open minds to closed ones."

To you it hasn't, cool, one door closes another opens. I just felt that we suddenly had all these Dom's coming out of the woodwork that in reality had no idea what a Dom/Sub relationship even was...in other words, flooded the market with fakes! That's just my opinion(other opinions are available)

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

To you it hasn't, cool, one door closes another opens. I just felt that we suddenly had all these Dom's coming out of the woodwork that in reality had no idea what a Dom/Sub relationship even was...in other words, flooded the market with fakes! That's just my opinion(other opinions are available) "

Don’t you think it opens the porn players and those, I mean, those.

I so love the dynamic of the play, either D/s or BD play

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

To you it hasn't, cool, one door closes another opens. I just felt that we suddenly had all these Dom's coming out of the woodwork that in reality had no idea what a Dom/Sub relationship even was...in other words, flooded the market with fakes! That's just my opinion(other opinions are available) "

There are many different types of sub-dom relationship, and being honest I don't think any of us has exactly the same relationship with one person that we would have with another... Dynamics will always be different.

On the 50 Shades note... I agree... I have a couple of very mild bondage pics on my profile, and as soon as they were uploaded I was inundated with mail from guys asking to meet because they thought it looked/sounded fun and kinky... There was no understanding whatsoever of the complexity of a sub-dom dynamic or any realisation of how long it takes to build the type of trust one requires. While it is fun and intensely pleasurable, there's a vulnerability at the core of it for both parties. I never lose sight of the fact that its an incredible privilege to have someone trust me so much that they will submit themselves completely to my will, or how amazing it is to trust someone so much that I will completely give myself to them

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/12/17 21:29:49]

Post new Message to Thread