Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My life is awesome.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is yours?

What is it that makes your life the best it can be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

Good friends!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But how awesome is your awesome life?, what makes it awesomer than it was before??... How do you maintain the awesomeness???... And do you make sure you have craptastic days just so you can really appreciate the awesomeness of you awesomer life!??

X

over a year ago

"But how awesome is your awesome life?, what makes it awesomer than it was before??... How do you maintain the awesomeness???... And do you make sure you have craptastic days just so you can really appreciate the awesomeness of you awesomer life!??

X"

Its all about perspective and indeed,life experience. I've been there, seen it, done it, the ability to see what's good and bad and make the very best of both. X

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Not really,could be better could be worse.

over a year ago

"But how awesome is your awesome life?, what makes it awesomer than it was before??... How do you maintain the awesomeness???... And do you make sure you have craptastic days just so you can really appreciate the awesomeness of you awesomer life!??

X

Its all about perspective and indeed,life experience. I've been there, seen it, done it, the ability to see what's good and bad and make the very best of both. X"

"I've been to hell and back, and let me tell you it was wonderful!" Louise Bourgeois

x

over a year ago

X

Its all about perspective and indeed,life experience. I've been there, seen it, done it, the ability to see what's good and bad and make the very best of both. X

"I've been to hell and back, and let me tell you it was wonderful!" Louise Bourgeois

x"

Top quote!

over a year ago

"Not really,could be better could be worse."

Well... this has got 'meh' written all over it.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Not really,could be better could be worse.

Well... this has got 'meh' written all over it. "

Yep that's my present mood.

over a year ago

"Not really,could be better could be worse.

Well... this has got 'meh' written all over it.

Yep that's my present mood."

Take it or leave it eh?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It's pretty much as i want it to be and that good enough for me. Think the thing that makes it so good is also what makes it so hard or at least for the last 6 months at least. My daughter. We've always been so unbelievable close for so long and we still are but this hormone shit I tell ya never mind her it's killing me not being able to really do out and as for the moods fuck me it's clockwork. I know put a secret little mark on the calender just to remind me when the next instalment of hell is due

over a year ago

"It's pretty much as i want it to be and that good enough for me. Think the thing that makes it so good is also what makes it so hard or at least for the last 6 months at least. My daughter. We've always been so unbelievable close for so long and we still are but this hormone shit I tell ya never mind her it's killing me not being able to really do out and as for the moods fuck me it's clockwork. I know put a secret little mark on the calender just to remind me when the next instalment of hell is due "

Thinking of ya FB. Keep the faith.

over a year ago

Sometimes it's awesome. Sometimes it's pretty shit. The way I see it, you need the rubbish times to appreciate the good

over a year ago

"It's pretty much as i want it to be and that good enough for me. Think the thing that makes it so good is also what makes it so hard or at least for the last 6 months at least. My daughter. We've always been so unbelievable close for so long and we still are but this hormone shit I tell ya never mind her it's killing me not being able to really do out and as for the moods fuck me it's clockwork. I know put a secret little mark on the calender just to remind me when the next instalment of hell is due

Thinking of ya FB. Keep the faith. "

I thought you meant Fuck Buddy then

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"Is yours?

What is it that makes your life the best it can be? "

My life is brilliant

My love is pure

I saw an angel

Of that I'm sure

She smiled at me on the subway

She was with another man

But I won't lose no sleep on that

'Cause I've got a plan

You're beautiful

You're beautiful

You're beautiful, it's true

I saw your face in a crowded place

And I don't know what to do

'Cause I'll never be with you...

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"It's pretty much as i want it to be and that good enough for me. Think the thing that makes it so good is also what makes it so hard or at least for the last 6 months at least. My daughter. We've always been so unbelievable close for so long and we still are but this hormone shit I tell ya never mind her it's killing me not being able to really do out and as for the moods fuck me it's clockwork. I know put a secret little mark on the calender just to remind me when the next instalment of hell is due

I thought you meant Fuck Buddy then "

I do a double take still when people do that

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Thinking of ya FB. Keep the faith. "

It's hard mate and I thought marriage was tough

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Mine's ok and that's ok...

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I have an amazing family, wonderful friends, my health, a job, a roof over my head and food on my table. I’m happy in life and very content. I think that makes my life pretty awesome. No complaints here

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

After dealing with some dark shit I became a negative & bitter person.

It took a lot to crawl out of that hole, but I did and I'll never go back there.

I wake everyday now, grateful for what I have, I tell myself today will be a good day, I always look for the positive to every situation, I don't allow negative thoughts to linger anymore.

I'm happy with my life, everything & everyone in it, is there because I want them to be.

So yes, I'd say my life is pretty awesome

over a year ago

"Sometimes it's awesome. Sometimes it's pretty shit. The way I see it, you need the rubbish times to appreciate the good "

Absolutely! Ive had lots of bad times, so I know how good a place I'm in right now.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Having awesome fun together at our favourite club, keeping the awesomeness going with our new hobby xx

over a year ago

"

After dealing with some dark shit I became a negative & bitter person.

It took a lot to crawl out of that hole, but I did and I'll never go back there.

I wake everyday now, grateful for what I have, I tell myself today will be a good day, I always look for the positive to every situation, I don't allow negative thoughts to linger anymore.

I'm happy with my life, everything & everyone in it, is there because I want them to be.

So yes, I'd say my life is pretty awesome

"

Talking my language. x

over a year ago

I do a double take still when people do that "

Haha...whoops.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I do a double take still when people do that

Haha...whoops. "

It's not a problem

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

Mines not at the moment have lots to sort out x storm x

over a year ago

I thought you meant Fuck Buddy then "

= lol x

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

My life is awesome too,

Just need to change jobs *mrssexymidscouple

Post new Message to Thread