Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why Would You Fook Them?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Come along, be honest, if you met your supposed dream shag and they wasn't famous or a celebrity would you still wet your pants?

I constantly say to a friend that if she know Robbie Williams only as a Tesco shelf stacker she'd think he was nothing more than a "tattooed nobody(I use a different adjective)".

Can you be honest and tell the truth?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

You’re indeed quite correct that in some cases, it is precisely the aura of celebrity status bestowed upon such individuals that augments ten fold, the allure they exude. Mind you and having said that, the likes of Jennifer Lawrence would be stunning in any profession I think

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Even as my local bin man Tom Hardy would still have that amazing mouth and gorgeous eyes

over a year ago

"Come along, be honest, if you met your supposed dream shag and they wasn't famous or a celebrity would you still wet your pants?

I constantly say to a friend that if she know Robbie Williams only as a Tesco shelf stacker she'd think he was nothing more than a "tattooed nobody(I use a different adjective)".

Can you be honest and tell the truth?"

yes I would ...as long as he looks and sounds the same

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Come along, be honest, if you met your supposed dream shag and they wasn't famous or a celebrity would you still wet your pants?

Can you be honest and tell the truth?"

Yep I would

over a year ago

I don't really buy into celebrity status stuff really..there's nobody famous i'd be that excited to meet really, folk are just folk. Nothing more or less.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Being famous just means we get to know them. They are sexy or not regardless. I dont fancy anyobe just because they are famous. That makes no sense.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Being famous just means we get to know them. They are sexy or not regardless. I dont fancy anyobe just because they are famous. That makes no sense."

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Rick Astley is just Rick Astley and I would fancy him whether he was replacing my car tyres or serenading me over a candlelit dinner

over a year ago

"Being famous just means we get to know them. They are sexy or not regardless. I dont fancy anyobe just because they are famous. That makes no sense.

"

over a year ago

Completely! I think Jenson Ackles is perfection. Nothing to do with fame. All to do with hotness. I'd prefer him to be a shelf stacker, then maybe I'd have a slim chance of actually talking to him and (please God!) More.

over a year ago

Yes. I've spent years working amongst so called celebrities and the famous. They are just people and you either fancy them or you don't. ..

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I have no interest in the famous or celebrity status so fame or anonymity would ever be a consideration.

Perhaps a fantasy fuck is just that ...a fantasy.

But if that fantasy cannot get inside my mind make me tingle with their mind thoughts voice creativity personality yeah and how they look then its never going to work.

It's nothing to do with fame or celebrity...and everything to do with the girl..

Oh did I forget to say who my fantasy fuck is...sorry must remember to answer the question..

It's......

over a year ago

If Keeley Hawes, or Katie Perry both worked as checkout girls in Maxi cuts, we'd quite happily have sex with them for hours.

Wether they'd be willing to have sex with us though is the question!

over a year ago

Yes, Hugh Jackman is just sexy. X

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Halle Berry all the way famous or not

Post new Message to Thread