Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Write me a Rudolph Veri!

Jump to newest

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman
over a year ago

your imagination

Note NOT on my actual profile!

So... It seems that feckin Rudolph has gone Unlos and left me without a veri. Based on my profile pic and what you know of me (if anything!), write me a veri ON THIS THREAD from Rudolph

I'll get the ball rolling by writing my one for him

"After chatting for a while we set the date to meet. Rudolph had told me he was a hirsute horny guy... But the antlers and tail were a bit of a surprise. We chatted over coffee and a carrot smoothie and those big brown eyes just drew me in. We had a lot of interests in common (He said he was into bondage too, but I've never seen a harness quite like that before. The bells were definitely something new!) and it wasn't long before we moved to the bedroom. He seemed reluctant to undress... Quite puzzled in fact when I suggested taking off his coat, but he wasn't long about getting down to business (the details of which will stay strictly between Rudolph and I), and all I can say is once he got going he was an animal!!! Needless to say, I want to keep this one all to myself ladies, but he says he's not one to be tamed. So treat him with respect, and look after him for me... Until next time xxxx"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You better take your TomTom with you for this strumpet or she'll be chewing your knees off. Doesn't mind traveling but I'm not sure if that only on the days she can get a day release but all in all a good egg. As for the filth it was indead just that filth she needs a Dyson never mind sucks like 1 as she told me. But well you know how it is when you've got that itch and boy do I have an itch right now not to mention a bloody drip. Treat this 1 with respect or at least show her the meaning in a dictionary

over a year ago

your imagination

Lmfaooooooooooo

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

What can I say...

I get unharnessed from that bloody sleigh and crawl back into my stall feeling like I could sleep for a year...

And then she makes my nose glow in the dark. It always lights up when...

So off I fly to meet OP... when I get there all she does is swap one harness for another.....and none too gently at that.

But she did make my balls jingle and that's all you need to know. And in her Santa suit she really knows how to use her Claus ..

Me... oh yeah.. I'm Rudolph and like Santa I only cum once a year...but that OP. Maybe you will find out for yourself but a reindeer ...he never tells.

over a year ago

your imagination

Brilliant!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Rudolph the red nose reindeer had a very shiny nose,

He sent me a cheeky message asking If I’d give him a blow

I said in my reply with a glint in my eye

Only if your horn makes me glow