Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

scalp micropigmentation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So as a follicly challenged man, I have been told about this treatment which basically involves tattooing pigment into your follicles to give the impression of a shaved head with a full hairline.

I know everyone says to embrace what you have and confidence is key but I think its something that still gets to most young men going through it. As much as i like being told i look like bald Ragnar Lothbrook, Id much prefer looking like him with a hairline.

So basically was wondering if any one has had it done or knows anyone who has?

And what are peoples thoughts on it in general?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I’ve never heard of that but a young guy I work with had stem cell treatment on his scalp a while ago. His uncle also had it done just before him. The uncles worked and looked ok but my friends didn’t so he went to Amsterdam a few months ago and had a hair transplant. It’s started growing back now and it looks really good. Think it was £3k including flights and after care etc

Sorry it wasn’t a direct answer to your post.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

A friend of one of our kids had it done. It looked great.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I’ve never heard of that but a young guy I work with had stem cell treatment on his scalp a while ago. His uncle also had it done just before him. The uncles worked and looked ok but my friends didn’t so he went to Amsterdam a few months ago and had a hair transplant. It’s started growing back now and it looks really good. Think it was £3k including flights and after care etc

Sorry it wasn’t a direct answer to your post. "

I know someone who's had a hair transplant abroad as well, it looks great

over a year ago

I wouldnt go as far as getting a hair transplant, i like my head shaved anyway. Just feel fixing my hair line might boost my confidence a bit more.

Thanks for all you input, much appreciated.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Embrace your natural look, my friend.

over a year ago

"Embrace your natural look, my friend. "

I have, just if ya can improve it, why not. Same as getting a hair cut or trimming your eyebrows. except a bit more pain and cash.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Apparently turkey is the place to get hsir transplants they are supposedly shit hot at them over there

Post new Message to Thread