Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anal Bleaching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the paper today it said that anal bleaching has soared in popularity following it being done on some reality show earlier this year.

I really don't get it, I'd never recognise mine in a line up nevermind have a complex to actually give it a go.

So has anyone tried it, wants to try it? And is there a worse job than being an anal bleacher?

Ginger

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Your post just prompted me to Google 'home anal bleaching'.

Favourite euphemistically named product?

Pink Daisy personal bleaching cream

Mind you the romantic French call rimming 'feuille de rose' or rose petal.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

My friend was talking about this the other day and I was wondering what it looked like so I google imaged ‘bleached arsehole’ and it came up with some pictures of Justin Bieber when he had blond hair! Google has a sense of humour

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"My friend was talking about this the other day and I was wondering what it looked like so I google imaged ‘bleached arsehole’ and it came up with some pictures of Justin Bieber when he had blond hair! Google has a sense of humour "

don't ya just love Google

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"My friend was talking about this the other day and I was wondering what it looked like so I google imaged ‘bleached arsehole’ and it came up with some pictures of Justin Bieber when he had blond hair! Google has a sense of humour "

Lmfao

Post new Message to Thread