Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

upskirt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I seem to have this thing for upskirt at the moment. Really turns me on when I get a glimpse up a skirt - especially, if like recently the beautiful lady doesn't have knickers on. Don't know if its been all these short skirts through the summer months but I'm lovin the upskirt. Anyone else feel the same? Any girls out there who get turned on by the thought of men catching a glimpse?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I seem to have this thing for upskirt at the moment. Really turns me on when I get a glimpse up a skirt - especially, if like recently the beautiful lady doesn't have knickers on. Don't know if its been all these short skirts through the summer months but I'm lovin the upskirt. Anyone else feel the same? Any girls out there who get turned on by the thought of men catching a glimpse?"

Master love's to send me out with the intention of men getting to see up my skirt.. I know master love's it too.. I prefer it to look like its not intentional..

I love it.

Cali x

over a year ago

Lol respect to you all yep think all men like a glimpse it's human nature

over a year ago

How sad am I? I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt.

over a year ago

"How sad am I? I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt. "

If I had any I would borrow u one lol!!!

over a year ago

"How sad am I? I can't remember the last time I wore a skirt. "

I get little choice.. but have learnt to enjoy wearing them..

Cali

over a year ago

Love to see a glimpse of thigh or more when a lady is wearing a short skirt

Mrs Artful is partial to wearing a short skirt and no knickers at times too.

over a year ago

We had a time of going to large hotels in Birmingham when conferences were on. These hotels were full of businessmen.

I would sit on the sofas in the bar area, opposite guys, wearing a skirt with a split up the thigh, heels and stockings. Or a low top. Whilst talking I would inadvertently cross my legs, giving the guy in front of me a glimpse of stocking top, or a glimpse of something else, as I never wear knickers - if its good enough for Sharon Stone, its good enough for me. Or ill bend over and my top will gape a little and of course ill be wearing a corset underneath a blouse so my boobs are melon shaped. Its such a turn on knowing that Im being watched.

My OH will sometimes sit at the bar and we will pretend that I am alone. He keeps watch to ensure my safety and I will sit opposite a guy and just get my phone out and look at fab whilst giving the guy opposite a quick flash now and then. If im on my own they will strike up a conversation. I love catching them attempting to listen to what im saying, and their eyes constantly dropping to my breasts or my legs.

Im like bloody Kenny Everitt doing that Cupid Stunt thing at times.

over a year ago

If you're partial to a bit of exhibitionalism - its great

over a year ago

Iconic!! Well I enjoyed that bedtime story thanks, just booking my hotel now

over a year ago

"If you're partial to a bit of exhibitionalism - its great "

Your type of fun sounds like ours.. lol we love to do that too.. master love's to see me chat up or be chatted up, while innocently flashing the guys.

Cali x

over a year ago

Why am I never that lucky lol? Must stop walking under ladders

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

WOW. I bet You've made a few fellas days, let me tell ya! Be sure to let me know next time your heading to a hotel and ill pencil it in my diary! Would turn me on sooooooo much

over a year ago

It is a turn on and whilst its naughty but scary, it is fairly innocent fun, the majority of guys take it in good spirit, you pick up the vibes of who won't be offended to a bit of titillation.

The only thing I'm worried about is if hotel staff throw me out if they think I'm a prostitute.

Once we chose the wrong hotel and there were a few women in there. The filthy looks they were throwing me were blatent and a couple followed me into the loo and were talking about 'sluts' whilst I was in the cubicle. I did feel a little threatened but the best course of action in those scenarios is to be keep youe head held high and be blatent back, so I sauntered out the cubible, reapplied lippy, fluffed my hair up and walked out confidently

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Anyone who tried to look up my skirt when im out n about would get a right slap

over a year ago

I must admit that when I have had the chance to see such a thing - like in shops where the Lady has gone up some steps to reach a high shelf, then I have enjoyed a discreet and personal satisfaction over a brief glimpse of thigh and undergarment, but always covered my expression so as not to peturb the person involved - does that make me a considerate 'stealth-perve' ? lol

Wolf

over a year ago

I work in a garage and got a brilliant look up a very sexy ladies skirt yesterday.

I had to lay on the floor to check the exhaust on her car and she crouched down next to me, I had to have a couple of looks just to make sure!!

over a year ago

"We had a time of going to large hotels in Birmingham when conferences were on. These hotels were full of businessmen.

I would sit on the sofas in the bar area, opposite guys, wearing a skirt with a split up the thigh, heels and stockings. Or a low top. Whilst talking I would inadvertently cross my legs, giving the guy in front of me a glimpse of stocking top, or a glimpse of something else, as I never wear knickers - if its good enough for Sharon Stone, its good enough for me. Or ill bend over and my top will gape a little and of course ill be wearing a corset underneath a blouse so my boobs are melon shaped. Its such a turn on knowing that Im being watched.

My OH will sometimes sit at the bar and we will pretend that I am alone. He keeps watch to ensure my safety and I will sit opposite a guy and just get my phone out and look at fab whilst giving the guy opposite a quick flash now and then. If im on my own they will strike up a conversation. I love catching them attempting to listen to what im saying, and their eyes constantly dropping to my breasts or my legs.

Im like bloody Kenny Everitt doing that Cupid Stunt thing at times.

"

u baaaaad girl!!! love it

Post new Message to Thread