FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

so much for saying what you really mean..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

grins .. yeahh

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

id have loved to see how quickly that thread went downhill.. although im still very curious who people think are in these clicky things.

I guess it could have turned very bitchy very quickly, although if someone pointed out an issue with me i guess it would give me time to be self reflective and possibly address the way i post

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"id have loved to see how quickly that thread went downhill.. although im still very curious who people think are in these clicky things.

I guess it could have turned very bitchy very quickly, although if someone pointed out an issue with me i guess it would give me time to be self reflective and possibly address the way i post"

why should it have gone downhill...surely people are allowed an opinion on here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why should it have gone downhill...surely people are allowed an opinion on here?"

you would think,, free speech and all that jazz...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"why should it have gone downhill...surely people are allowed an opinion on here?

"

exactly...everyone should be allowed a voice,as long as its not offensive or rude..cant see whats wrong with that.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

There is a world of difference between Free Speech and Insult.

People misinterpret the Right of Free Speech a lot. It should be quoted in full.

People can speak but not when what they say accuses others , brings others characters into disrepute and has no grounding what so ever.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"why should it have gone downhill...surely people are allowed an opinion on here?

exactly...everyone should be allowed a voice,as long as its not offensive or rude..cant see whats wrong with that. "

Exactly. As long as it's NOT offensive or rude.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

oh lordy what have i missed... I go away an play football manager and watch american football for 20 minutes and WW3 seems to have broken out!....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guilty as charged!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a world of difference between Free Speech and Insult.

People misinterpret the Right of Free Speech a lot. It should be quoted in full.

People can speak but not when what they say accuses others , brings others characters into disrepute and has no grounding what so ever."

fair point...but with due observation lately..there has been a lot of similar posts.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"There is a world of difference between Free Speech and Insult.

People can speak but not when what they say accuses others , brings others characters into disrepute and has no grounding what so ever.

fair point...but with due observation lately..there has been a lot of similar posts."

I haven't really noticed them suzy. Must keep my eyes to the screen more often :P

Reply privately

over a year ago

the couple were posting in frustration i guess (thats how i personally percieved the post) and were sharing their experiences. I did actually agree with it and im sure im not alone in my thought.

I do think that people should be allowed to address others in a public situation and say how they feel regarding others behaviours.

I like the forums or id not use them otherwise and accept that people are great friends and so it comes across like that, but too a 'newbie' its exceptionally uncomfortable when a thread is almost turned into a personal discussion between friends.

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"the couple were posting in frustration i guess (thats how i personally percieved the post) and were sharing their experiences. I did actually agree with it and im sure im not alone in my thought.

I do think that people should be allowed to address others in a public situation and say how they feel regarding others behaviours.

I like the forums or id not use them otherwise and accept that people are great friends and so it comes across like that, but too a 'newbie' its exceptionally uncomfortable when a thread is almost turned into a personal discussion between friends. "

I can't comment on that C n S as I didn't see the threads they were talking about.

I could comment on their post though as I read it and have my own opinon as to whether it was defamatory or not.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I agree with Granny

brining personal disputes into the forum is'nt allowed,it needs to be dealt with away from here,no-one should be interested apart from the people directly involved not the whole forum

Its childish behaviour at the very least

Threads like this that have been started off the back of a thread removal are just as bad

There is more than one side to a story and I think people need to remember that before making any judgments on the one side that you heard

Reply privately