Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So tired

Jump to newest

By *ancduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Ok I’ll get a few rants thrown at me but I’m tired and I’m disappointed and now getting mad.

Had an overnight meet arranged with a guy I’d been chatting to for 6 months. He’s in London hence delays meeting. He finally booked a room this Friday for us to have an overnight stay. Cancelled on me today. Not mad. He had a reason. Just a little sad after planning for so long.

Anyway. Posted on my page I had a cancelled meet. And some replies were annoying.

Why did you cancel? I didn’t. It states I was cancelled on.

I’ll come see you. Did you read our profile. Yes. No you didn’t cos it states we don’t accom.

I’ll come and play with you two. No you won’t you didn’t read our profile. We are playing separately lately.

I want an mmf with you to Friday. Read our profile.

So tired of people not reading profiles. Especially when I’ve just been cancelled on and tired lol.

READDDDDD. GGRRR

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ancduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh and it’s the Mrs posting and who was cancelled on. Again lol

By *abfella40Man
over a year ago

barrow in furness

Time is money. It's more efficient blasting out a few messages, but I get your drift.

By *ancduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

But it saves time reading the page than wasting your time with questions that thecorofike akready gives. I mean I’ve just spent 15 mins telling a guy to look at our profile cos the questions he’s been asking are there in black and white

By *abfella40Man
over a year ago

barrow in furness

I find I get better results not reading through it all. Nothing worse than spending 10 mins reading only for the reply to not even get a read.

By *ancduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Agree. But I’m frustrated because all these guys wasted their time sending messages. Time is money as you put it. I hate leaving messages unread and not replied to do they are wasting their time and mine when it takes a moment to read the first two lines lol

By *ancduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes I’m rabting about something most probably mentioned before but I’m having a disappointed moment so it’s my prerogative lol

By *abfella40Man
over a year ago

barrow in furness

Well I decided to read your full profile.

By *ancduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Ty x

Post new Message to Thread