Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would you swing if you weren't single

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of the guys and girls on here would actually swing if they found a partner.

It seems there are a lot of guys on here who wouldn't be ok with sharing their potential future girlfriend, but I've not seen many girls mention their thoughts on this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

i think i would. but it depends on the partner- if he wasn't happy then no. but if he is happy watching... hell yeah

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes i would love to.

over a year ago

"i think i would. but it depends on the partner- if he wasn't happy then no. but if he is happy watching... hell yeah "

Well yeah, a partners willingness is key like, but would you be factoring being open to swinging as a pre-requisite, or just a nice bonus?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I started out as half of a swinging couple

over a year ago

I think a lot would depend on the partner, how they felt about it and where we met. My ex was bisexual, I would have considered sharing and playing with others had we both been in the scene at the time, as we’d played with one of her ‘vanilla’ friends together.

over a year ago

I'm going to keep an eye on this one, I'd been on here as a single before and only rejoined because of a guy I'd been seeing who brought up a threesome, I mentioned this and he was initially excited then I told him a few things I'd gotten up to in the past on here. Let's just say it must've freaked him out as I'm single again. The only reason I haven't deleted my profile again is the chat in the forums...

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"i think i would. but it depends on the partner- if he wasn't happy then no. but if he is happy watching... hell yeah

Well yeah, a partners willingness is key like, but would you be factoring being open to swinging as a pre-requisite, or just a nice bonus?"

I don't fall in love easily- so it would be a nice bonus. I would like to think that I would only like someone who is generally open minded and non judgemental you really have to to put up with me ) which might make it more likely for him to be open minded about sex as well. however- it would only be a very very nice bonus

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Originally joined on a couple profile, so if the chance arose again I would.

R

over a year ago

That's a really good question, I think I would be happy if my partner wanted to but would respect if not. A couple dynamic is different and needs to be mutual.

over a year ago

Nah, exclusivity is what I want

over a year ago

Yes I would

over a year ago

Depends on the partner surely?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I'm going to keep an eye on this one, I'd been on here as a single before and only rejoined because of a guy I'd been seeing who brought up a threesome, I mentioned this and he was initially excited then I told him a few things I'd gotten up to in the past on here. Let's just say it must've freaked him out as I'm single again. The only reason I haven't deleted my profile again is the chat in the forums... "

This is actually the reason why I don't date or get involved with people outside of the swing world... I would find it almost impossible to bring up some of my kinks with non-swingers... they'd run... Screaming...

over a year ago

"Depends on the partner surely? "

This

I've had both swinging and monogamous relationships

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I started out as half of a swinging couple "

The reindeers eyes on your profile pic. Omg so funny

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

IF I were to get in another relationship it would at minimum need to be sexually adventurous, don't think I could go back to completely vanilla again.

Ideally it would be open, providing as others have said, they were OK with that.

over a year ago

"IF I were to get in another relationship it would at minimum need to be sexually adventurous, don't think I could go back to completely vanilla again.

Ideally it would be open, providing as others have said, they were OK with that. "

Its about communication and honesty I think most committed to the lifestyle are open and honest. If someone has a problem it can be discussed, also the lifestyle can be encouraged if that's what works for both.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Yes I would. I wouldn’t want it all the time, but going to a club every so often, or knowing that there was openness to it would be ideal

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I started out as half of a swinging couple

The reindeers eyes on your profile pic. Omg so funny "

Looks terrified doesn't he??

By *ancduoCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Well we are married and been swinging 10 years

By *abfella40Man
over a year ago

barrow in furness

If I had a gf swinging would be ideal.

over a year ago

"I started out as half of a swinging couple

The reindeers eyes on your profile pic. Omg so funny

Looks terrified doesn't he?? "

It is v funny

over a year ago

No way I'd swing if I wasn't single

By *om girlCouple (FF)
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Ive noticed a loads of guys happy to swing with others but not willing to bring their own girl/wife.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I've tried it and I'm not too good at it but I'm not sure of that's because we didn't live together so when we saw each other I didn't really want to share him.

I guess as well you have to be totally secure in yourself and trust that the other person loves you truly and won't run off with someone more fun lol that was my biggest issue, that I wasn't good enough. Even though I'm pretty awesome.

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

No

By *hocopopsMan
over a year ago

south cosst

Id give it a try

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"I'm going to keep an eye on this one, I'd been on here as a single before and only rejoined because of a guy I'd been seeing who brought up a threesome, I mentioned this and he was initially excited then I told him a few things I'd gotten up to in the past on here. Let's just say it must've freaked him out as I'm single again. The only reason I haven't deleted my profile again is the chat in the forums... "

What a shame!

Though you have to introduce them to this madness a bit at a time!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Its a no from me....I could not share somebody who I was in love with.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

No, I’m only here because I’m single.

However, never say never

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

Highly unlikely I would. I’m very territorial of the person I’m with and couldn’t watch someone I had strong feelings for with someone else

over a year ago

"Nah, exclusivity is what I want "

Can't tell if this is trolling or not haha.

over a year ago

"Depends on the partner surely?

This

I've had both swinging and monogamous relationships"

This was the point in the question. Do you have a preference for one or the other when it comes to relationships.

over a year ago

Yes but on a singles site

By *ucy LewdWoman
over a year ago

North Oxfordshire

Yup, I'm in relationships now.

We all have accounts on here.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm not sure if I'd come on here as a single... but it's great fun as a couple.

Cal

over a year ago

If I met someone who was as into it as much as I am then I'd be chuffed to bits, I would want to continue having sex with other people and if she did to, and didn't mind me doing it that would be great

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Yes and we do. Met on here and happily carrying on Fabbing

TB

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I don't mind sharing. But found that when it came to meeting my ex partner simply couldnt share me with another man... another woman yes... hell yes... but he got cold feet about a week before our first full swap.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"How many of the guys and girls on here would actually swing if they found a partner.

It seems there are a lot of guys on here who wouldn't be ok with sharing their potential future girlfriend, but I've not seen many girls mention their thoughts on this. "

I was sitting in the corner of a sauna at my local club, listening to the conversation between two younger men.

Basically they were saying they loved the club, but would never take their girlfriends to it

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

"How many of the guys and girls on here would actually swing if they found a partner.

It seems there are a lot of guys on here who wouldn't be ok with sharing their potential future girlfriend, but I've not seen many girls mention their thoughts on this.

I was sitting in the corner of a sauna at my local club, listening to the conversation between two younger men.

Basically they were saying they loved the club, but would never take their girlfriends to it "

It’s this sort of hypocrisy in the scene (in clubs and online) that really irritates me! It’s ok for them to play and share someone’s else’s wife or girlfriend but the thought of it being their partner is a no no.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think I'd have to meet someone special off here as I don't want to give up swinging

over a year ago

I started out as part of a couple and loved it. Want to do that again

over a year ago

I think i could have a cuckold relationship and use the site to find the third man. Me getting extra cock and my partner watching or joining in.

No other women would be allowed to get their mitts on my fella though. I'm very territorial. Although i'd happily let my fella be sucked or fucked by another man as I watched.

over a year ago

"I think i could have a cuckold relationship and use the site to find the third man. Me getting extra cock and my partner watching or joining in.

No other women would be allowed to get their mitts on my fella though. I'm very territorial. Although i'd happily let my fella be sucked or fucked by another man as I watched.

"

This for me

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

What did you actually say if he was talking about a three done to put him off ??

Xx

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

"I think i could have a cuckold relationship and use the site to find the third man. Me getting extra cock and my partner watching or joining in.

This for me "

This is for me as well, would love a partner to have as much as she wants while I watch !!!

Xx

By *akeyousmile30Man
over a year ago

greenwich

My dream scenario !!!

How much cock could you handle ??

Xxx

"

over a year ago

Nope

over a year ago

Lice swinging as part of a couple (although it's rare I do with my current girlfriend) but as a single I've never swung. I've used this amd other sites to hook up but to me that's not swinging amd group sex as a singleton has never appealed

over a year ago

I’ve been in 2 swinging relationships But I don’t need to swing in a relationship but as I enjoy woman and I don’t suffer jealousy when we play with woman together so I get the best of both worlds

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Nah, exclusivity is what I want "

Yup, me too.

over a year ago

I’ve been on here both with the ex husband and as a single. My ex would never have done full swap with a man with me, fine meeting females.

If everyone is on the same wave length would definitely be here as a couple

By *oubyLoverWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I did with my ex, we met as two single swingers. I doubt I would again. I would explore poly but doubt swinging is for me anymore. It feels empty or at least has done for some time. I don’t think its always felt empty, but it does now and I need more than that.

over a year ago

I probably wouldn't, no. I doubt I'd settle down with a swinger this time round. I don't see myself as a proper swinger anymore. I'm more of a dabbler now .

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Damn right I would.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Doubt it, it just seems like so much hard work!

But it depends on the person and the dynamic of the relationship

By *wizzlenipsMan
over a year ago

Newport

"

Always considered myself straight but recently come to think with the right woman this would be an option

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

if the partner still wanted to swing id consider it, as I have done before.

but if we both wanted to settle down together as a couple then I would do so more willingly.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’m not and I do

By *r Man.Man
over a year ago

London

As I've said to a few of my friends who know that I'm a swinger, if I net a woman in vanilla world, I would have to bring her across,

over a year ago

We decided when we got together we didn’t want to share, we obviously have our fantasy ‘swap’ life and when in the throes of passion but we wouldn’t actually fuilfil it.

Geeky x

over a year ago

"Its a no from me....I could not share somebody who I was in love with."

This

over a year ago

If my long term partner wanted a serious relationship we would probably keep meeting other people.

If I net someone who wanted a monogamous relationship, I could do that too.

If I'm getting sex and intimacy from someone I don't need to look elsewhere.

As sex isn't about a cock in my hole I'd probably be happy with one man filling it, who cared about me, than multiple men who only want the hole.

over a year ago

I wouldn't be one of those couples who only want another woman to join them.

over a year ago

I don't crave sex enough to want it with loads of different people so probably not.

I want good sex with just one person and that has been something I've not found for a long time.

over a year ago

Conversely I don't think I would swing but certainly not use online dating or hook up sites if I was single. It all feels a bit false a lot of the time, and being fed a line to get in your pants.

Ginger

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Depends on the partner. I was dating a girl briefly and I mentioned this site. Freaked her out so I’m still single.

I should probably keep quiet in future. Swinging and sharing sexual partners is definitely not the norm. Majority of people would be shocked and disgusted I fear.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'll turn this round. I wouldn't swing if I was single.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Conversely I don't think I would swing but certainly not use online dating or hook up sites if I was single. It all feels a bit false a lot of the time, and being fed a line to get in your pants.

Ginger "

That's what I like about fab - far more honest and generally people here better behaved too. I initially started off on online dating apps and sites and got fed up with people claiming to be looking for a serious/monogamous relationship but a few messages in not only was it likely they were looking for a ons but I'd say about half were married/co-habiting, And I don't mean open marriages. Often they weren't properly telling me they were married/CH they'd let slip something then when outright asked either

A they'd vanish

B they'd badly try to backpedal

Or worse

C "well what do you care you said you only wanted something casual"

over a year ago

Basically they were saying they loved the club, but would never take their girlfriends to it

It’s this sort of hypocrisy in the scene (in clubs and online) that really irritates me! It’s ok for them to play and share someone’s else’s wife or girlfriend but the thought of it being their partner is a no no."

It's how I see it too, but I understand that these guys might also fulfill a specific role.

Post new Message to Thread